PDA

View Full Version : Will Anyone Emerge to Challenge Sheppard's WoO Dominance?

Returning to Dirt
10-01-2019, 09:12 PM
https://insidedirtracing.com/will-anyone-emerge-to-challenge-sheppards-woo-dominance/

The statistics are mind boggling.

Can anyone rise up to challenge?

Josh Bayko
10-02-2019, 05:56 AM
Not this year. He won’t be beaten unless there are multiple DNF’s due to mechanical failures like last year.

play4kps
10-02-2019, 06:19 AM
I think Lanigan has found something, I think he and Weiss will challenge B Shep.

Highside Hustler25
10-02-2019, 07:07 AM
I think Lanigan has found something, I think he and Weiss will challenge B Shep.

It took lanigan all season to finally get a win and Weiss is still winless. Good luck with that one.

Jking24
10-02-2019, 07:25 AM
I think if lanigan clanton and wiess can keep their momentum going next year could be really good. But this year is a wrap all be has to do is start all the remaining races

TS FAN
10-02-2019, 07:29 AM
Not likely. The house car has been dominating for years. No reason to think it won't continue.

waaac77
10-02-2019, 08:04 AM
The tour needs more depth. If they had a guy like McDowell or Pierce run the tour we'd have a battle. Right now BShep finishes top 3 almost every night if he doesn't win. That team is the most well prepared team in dirt racing besides maybe Bloomer. I do think Clanton will give him a run next year and could see Weiss getting some wins. Would be really great to see JD hop over to the WoO and see those two go at it. Would be one for the ages.

bleedblue55
10-02-2019, 08:52 AM
The tour needs more depth. If they had a guy like McDowell or Pierce run the tour we'd have a battle. Right now BShep finishes top 3 almost every night if he doesn't win. That team is the most well prepared team in dirt racing besides maybe Bloomer. I do think Clanton will give him a run next year and could see Weiss getting some wins. Would be really great to see JD hop over to the WoO and see those two go at it. Would be one for the ages.
McDowell and Pierce might be in the top 5 in WOO points, don't see them anywhere near BShep. Calling the Bloomer operation well prepared is an oxymoron. Scott is a great driver and builds a very fast race car, but aside from that his operation resembles a circus at times.

Tireguy17
10-02-2019, 12:26 PM
The Rocket1 team can only be contended for a season long championship by 1 team.......Davenport's. They have the 2 strongest and organized crews out there.

dirtcrazy4u
10-02-2019, 01:30 PM
Davenport breaks to much equipment

Dlmfan123
10-02-2019, 02:08 PM
The tour needs more depth. If they had a guy like McDowell or Pierce run the tour we'd have a battle. Right now BShep finishes top 3 almost every night if he doesn't win. That team is the most well prepared team in dirt racing besides maybe Bloomer. I do think Clanton will give him a run next year and could see Weiss getting some wins. Would be really great to see JD hop over to the WoO and see those two go at it. Would be one for the ages.How in the hel! Can you call bloomers team organized?! He was light at the scales twice this year

dalemcfan
10-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Marlar beat him last year and Madden was in the mix for title also. Yea I know the 1 car had some mechanical failures. They all do/did over a 45 or so race schedule.