PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Dirt Track World Championship Drivers Roster Today

TowerView
10-18-2019, 03:51 PM
2019 Dirt Track World Championship
Portsmouth Raceway Park-Portsmouth OH
Entry list so far tonight
Lucas Oil Late Models Dirt Series

Jonathan Davenport
Tim McCreadie
Josh Richards
Tyler Erb
Earl Pearson Jr.
Don O'Neal
Hudson O'Neal
Shanon Buckingham
Stormy Scott
Devin Moran
Kyle Bronson
Jimmy Owens
Billy Moyer Jr.
Delmas Conley
RJ Conley
Rod Conley
JT Conley
Steve Casebolt
Kody Evans
Jason Jameson
Doug Drown
Dale McDowell
Eric Wells
Dennis Erb Jr.
Chris Ferguson
Scott Bloomquist
Gregg Satterlee
Chase Junghans
Brandon Overton
Mike Marlar
Jared Hawkins
Shannon Thornsberry
Jackie Boggs
Brandon Fouts
Bobby Pierce
Brandon Sheppard
Zack Dohm
Boom Briggs
Kirk Phillips
Nick Hoffman
Kevin Wagner
Jon Hodgkiss
Logan Roberson
Mason Zeigler
Ricky Weiss
Austin Rettig
Colton Flinner
Jacob Hawkins
Rick Eckert
Jason Covert
Scott James
Justin Rattliff
Shane Clanton
Tyler Carpenter
Drake Troutman
Chub Frank
John Blankenship
Dave Hornikel
Ricky Thornton Jr.
Allen Murray
Lee Logan
Mike Benedum
Robert Starret
Josh Hall

64 entered so far

Barbecueboy
10-18-2019, 04:24 PM
Stout......and even a rare appearance from the hole beater in Portsmouth....cool stuff.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-18-2019, 04:49 PM
Just Qualify and heats tonight?

TowerView
10-18-2019, 05:01 PM
66 cars now here

golddirt
10-18-2019, 05:19 PM
Cool to see chub is there

chupp n bloomer fan
10-18-2019, 05:23 PM
Cool to see chub is thereChub and Eckert.

TowerView
10-18-2019, 05:30 PM
47 steel block cars on hand tonight

golddirt
10-18-2019, 05:39 PM
Scrub and Chub

dirtMAN007
10-18-2019, 06:59 PM
Scrub and Chub

I was just scrubbing my chub in the shower !

Crossbones
10-18-2019, 07:07 PM
No Chris Madden?

Dlmfan123
10-18-2019, 07:12 PM
No Chris Madden?He is on vacation

rdcllk
10-18-2019, 07:13 PM
His on vacation

Dlmfan123
10-18-2019, 08:00 PM
Josh richards was rolling in his heat! Dropped back to probably 9th on the start and drove around everybody

chupp n bloomer fan
10-18-2019, 08:05 PM
Josh richards was rolling in his heat! Dropped back to probably 9th on the start and drove around everybodySays Scott won by 4 seconds?

Dlmfan123
10-18-2019, 08:21 PM
Says Scott won by 4 seconds?Yeah. Josh came from the back. Only one running Around the top

Madcat
10-18-2019, 08:35 PM
Confused: bloomer won his heat by almost 2/3 lap but is in a B main?

Dlmfan123
10-18-2019, 08:41 PM
Confused: bloomer won his heat by almost 2/3 lap but is in a B main?Yes, there was an invert of 6, they got points for how they qualified and how they finished in the heat

Dlmfan123
10-18-2019, 08:43 PM
Top 16 Locked into the DTWC tomorrow night. Everyone else will run B-Mains 1. Chris Ferguson 22 2. Shane Clanton 25 3. Josh Richards 14 4. Mike Marlar 01 5. Brandon Sheppard 16. Jimmy Owens 20 7. Jonathan Davenport 49 8. Tim McCreadie 39 9. Tyler Erb 110. Bobby Pierce 32 11. Shanon Buckingham 50 12. Dennis Erb Jr 28 13. Scott James 83 14. Kyle Bronson 40B15. Jason Covert 72 16. Hudson O’Neal 71

Madcat
10-18-2019, 08:49 PM
Yes, there was an invert of 6, they got points for how they qualified and how they finished in the heat

Thanks, not sure this is a good format. Low car count and winning a heat usually means you’re in the big show...

chupp n bloomer fan
10-18-2019, 09:21 PM
Confused: bloomer won his heat by almost 2/3 lap but is in a B main?So why in the fuk even bother winning the heat? Old format with passing points, and whatever else. Because he qualified mid pack, he was boned. He got the pole of a heat which was not what you wanted in hindsight evidently.

Madcat
10-18-2019, 09:34 PM
So why in the fuk even bother winning the heat? Old format with passing points, and whatever else. Because he qualified mid pack, he was boned. He got the pole of a heat which was not what you wanted in hindsight evidently.

Yeah, honestly I’m lost at this point. I mean I get it, but I don’t lol. You here?

huskerdirt
10-18-2019, 09:57 PM
So why in the fuk even bother winning the heat? Old format with passing points, and whatever else. Because he qualified mid pack, he was boned. He got the pole of a heat which was not what you wanted in hindsight evidently.

We run this format up here with the SLMR series. I think Port Royal runs it for the weekly stuff.

This type of format puts way more emphasis on qualifying than racing. I’ve seen guys win heats from the front row and be the last car in making it through the heats. That’s just with 4 heats total. With 6 heats guys Bloomer and O’Neal are screwed before they even hit the track. If you don’t make the invert, might as well load up.

For those that are confused by double heat passing points. IMO, this format is 10x more confusing.

champion24
10-18-2019, 10:22 PM
$50 for Saturday only!! Ouch!!

00Hdmn
10-18-2019, 10:22 PM
This is the dumbest thing fing ever, I thought they announced going back to the old way, it would have been better off to run double heats, at least people get to see more racing if they are going to screw drivers anyway. Personally I am sick of this liberal a$$ passing points crap, why can’t one race be straight up no inverts and whoever is on their game gets to win a dang race!

ZERO25
10-18-2019, 10:26 PM
Well said 00Hdmn!!!

You win a freakin heat from the pole and get penalized!

Kryptonite17
10-18-2019, 10:50 PM
I believe the idea is to keep guys from sandbagging in qualifying and trying to get a front row starting spot in a heat race, win the heat and be sitting pretty for the feature. Unfortunately they’re putting way too much emphasis on qualifying well and passing a couple cars in the heat race. If they want to keep guys from peddling it in qualifying to try play the starting spot guessing game, just draw for the invert after qualifying.

zyoung25
10-19-2019, 12:18 AM
$50 for Saturday only!! Ouch!!

You must have missed out on the $70 single day pass in the past years.

TackyTracker
10-19-2019, 12:51 AM
we should all complain more

don't go or that's the price??

GEAR_HEAD
10-19-2019, 06:10 AM
The drivers knew the format going in. If they didn't like it they could have stayed home. The same goes for the fans. Why complain about something that was advertised after you get there?

JabberJaws83
10-19-2019, 06:21 AM
The drivers knew the format going in. If they didn't like it they could have stayed home. The same goes for the fans. Why complain about something that was advertised after you get there?

Well, that doesn’t mean that it still isn’t stupid lol

bleedblue55
10-19-2019, 06:29 AM
So far this year I've seen 6 formats. Lucas-straight up, WOO-redraw, Eldora's invert clusterf…, Passing point heats, Pill pull, and this Heats and Qual. combo. I believe it did produce awesome heat race action. I'll rate in the top 3 with double heats and Eldora holding down the bottom spots.

Madcat
10-19-2019, 07:24 AM

I guess I missed them advertising this format. I’m not saying I’m complains or I’m not complaining I actually was just curious at first. I don’t like the format but I’m not saying I’m against it because yes, we all know the greats can make their car time right where needed at most tracks to get heat pole. In this case it may not matter but when you win by 1/3-1/2 a lap I think you should probably be in the show.

And fwiw I dislike bloomer more than any driver so I am 100% not sticking up for him because of who it is.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 07:38 AM
I believe this format is close or the same as Knoxville’s format

BloomerHarvickFan
10-19-2019, 08:26 AM
There is absolutely no way, in a single qualifying, single heat race format that a heat winner should not be locked into the feature.

huskerdirt
10-19-2019, 08:27 AM
It’s like Knoxville’s but instead of taking top 3 out of heats. They go by points after heats. Plus on prelim nights, they invert the field for features based on your qualifying time.

BloomerHarvickFan
10-19-2019, 08:28 AM
I'm not saying the "format" is bad necessarily, just that the way they stagger the points is messed up. There should be enough of a bonus or point gap, for winning a heat to get you into the top 16.

huskerdirt
10-19-2019, 08:31 AM
There is absolutely no way, in a single qualifying, single heat race format that a heat winner should not be locked into the feature.

Thank you!!! Even in single round passing point heats, the heat winner is in the show. It’s (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near mathematically impossible for a heat winner to not to make it. I’ve seen a lot of passing point races, I’ve never seen it happen.

BloomerHarvickFan
10-19-2019, 08:37 AM
Are the point calculations available anywhere? I'd be interested to see how far out Oneal and Bloomquist were from making the top 16.

zyoung25
10-19-2019, 08:41 AM
we should all complain more

don't go or that's the price??

Ive went all 3 days every year except for this year, where I've went 2. I'm not complaining a bit.

And I think they going to have to add another day to the format or something to keep the guys happy, even if it's just heats and qualifying for 2 days, which isn't heard of. It seems more fair to the guys that get a crappy draw in qualifying.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:42 AM
Saw it on twitter. The both start outside front row in there b mains

BloomerHarvickFan
10-19-2019, 08:44 AM
its sort of ironic that for years fans and racing series talk about inverts, and gimmicky formats so that the whole weekend isn't based on the pill you draw in qualifying...Well congrats Lucas....this is exactly that.

Josh Bayko
10-19-2019, 08:49 AM
Any format where there is qualifying and ends up where a heat winner doesn’t make the show is raw garbage. That is straight out of the creating drama where there is none book that NASCAR has used to chase all its fans away.

bleedblue55
10-19-2019, 08:50 AM
Are the point calculations available anywhere? I'd be interested to see how far out Oneal and Bloomquist were from making the top 16.
Saw them last night FB or Twitter. Try this
https://www.facebook.com/KBM40B/photos/a.1717411568484259/3093471490878253/?type=3&eid=ARAElNlvMdHN0YhD3HMPnRkDf45hBse2h1bRNQHYso2bx0 xox8vQWJn3DoDwfNQcv-OkQWP6ksAgj71h&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDe1UK8w53JrW8UIyES-ypDKkIN2oV-uM6FL0Aw8Ig78LWNF5by8IP9T0tjHN_HTV1RavQQVqbjI_hJpD Y308_GlBg3kailbftaOUkUqi7j2TkF85vVpepnWNOOyXTEtVWN qhzrsdb1I15F16AXrbh4ZPIQ1L-86fl3630sAksdqRDg_bbkUsg0M8DpowIjvS3msXPIQ0EHRSZqk 4_n89VPnWWBk1SY8F8yJqliPiv31wZTR5koMo7ndRlP2LWC9TH ubJCyxrMYW0N2ynmqyxnERMQkt_1iqQpaHJ0f2HMrAd6s4cJ7g 5mVHjfwH-NDB2zNg3emU9pStxQt6tee-geBvMZZ&__tn__=EEHH-R

chupp n bloomer fan
10-19-2019, 08:52 AM
The drivers knew the format going in. If they didn't like it they could have stayed home. The same goes for the fans. Why complain about something that was advertised after you get there?I can bet you very few fans knew this was the format, and most drivers. It was advertised repeatedly that it was going back to the old school format. Which it hasn’t. Another magical format that puts all the weight on qualifying. All we kept hearing was the old format, heats, consis, feature.

Not there because I have to finish things on the outside of my house before winter hits.

Two guys winning heats get stuck in a consi, with their best starting being I think 17&18 is one bad a$$ format lol.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-19-2019, 08:54 AM
Pretty much. Shoulda stuck with the double heat format. Whole lot better than this.

bleedblue55
10-19-2019, 08:56 AM
Where's all the O'neal fans, figured they should be complaining too.

t4g2
10-19-2019, 09:22 AM
been there done that. I complained about Knoxville and got bashed ridiculed for it. 2 tracks I won't be
attending anytime soon

Mams
10-19-2019, 09:33 AM
Also should the winner of the non-qualifiers race make the same amount as 8th place in the feature?

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 09:43 AM
Also should the winner of the non-qualifiers race make the same amount as 8th place in the feature?Most races that have non qualifiers do this. They have the option to start the feature too

zyoung25
10-19-2019, 09:49 AM
Most races that have non qualifiers do this. They have the option to start the feature too

Not for race this year. The non qualifier race is the last event of the night. The guy that also finishes 8th and gets 4k, also gets more start money. I'm not sure what that is anymore?

chupp n bloomer fan
10-19-2019, 10:35 AM
Where's all the O'neal fans, figured they should be complaining too.Figured someone would be along to say it’s only because it’s Scott that I or anyone is complaining. Since when have I not called out Scott for his idiotic moves?

No matter who it is, if it was Josh, Bobby, JD, Marlar, Don, you name them, I don’t care who, to win your heat, just a single heat format, and be put to a consi is ridiculous.

Make it about Scott if you want, anyone who doesn’t find this format way worse than the double heat one, I got nothing.

Madcat
10-19-2019, 10:46 AM
Not for race this year. The non qualifier race is the last event of the night. The guy that also finishes 8th and gets 4k, also gets more start money. I'm not sure what that is anymore?

The non qualifier is NOT the last race, they always say it is, but it nevef is. The race is ran just before the feature and the winner can take the money or start the feature from the tail.

Yes, the schedule says the non qualifier is last but it never has been and I don’t know why Lucas can’t simply update it. It’s just stupid and lazy.

Madcat
10-19-2019, 10:47 AM
CnB that’s why I cleared up that I am no bloomer fan. Don’t want people thinking I’m just bringing this up due to that, he’s just an example because he smoked everyone so bad and isn’t even in the show.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-19-2019, 10:59 AM
Which I dunno why I even have to clarify. Everyone with common sense knows I’ll call out Scott just as I would anyone else.

I didn’t go this weekend because I’m finishing staining my deck, plus the trim on my garage. New garage door next weekend, so I wanted the trim done. Still gotta seal my drive before the cold hits.

Madcat
10-19-2019, 11:02 AM
Good lord CNB that’s some serious work! Gotta get our backsplash done next few weeks but luckily that’s an inside project lol.

Hope you get to watch the race or replay, but I also hoop it’s not a choo choo.

zyoung25
10-19-2019, 11:02 AM
Madcat, I'm aware of that. Portsmouth is local to me, I haven't missed one since its there. I dont remember ever seeing it last on the schedule before, but maybe my mind is slipping me.

The north south runs their non qualifier race after the 100 lapper. So not all non qualifier race winners are given that option to tack the tail.

james777777
10-19-2019, 11:18 AM
So you are expected to unload a $100,000 race car, qualify as fast as you can, and finish as high as you can in your heat race to earn a starting spot in the feature. Then you win your heat race and not only aren't starting near the front of the feature, but you're not even in it yet! The bigger names need to threaten to boycott such stupid formats in the future!

Madcat
10-19-2019, 11:35 AM
Madcat, I'm aware of that. Portsmouth is local to me, I haven't missed one since its there. I dont remember ever seeing it last on the schedule before, but maybe my mind is slipping me.

The north south runs their non qualifier race after the 100 lapper. So not all non qualifier race winners are given that option to tack the tail.

Z no worries man, came off a bit d!ckish but no intent. Just clarifying that it’s always been said to be the last race, even going back to KC days, before Atomic rename even.

I was only speaking to DTWC also, I agree usually this isn’t an option.

rdcllk
10-19-2019, 12:08 PM
If they where so good at qualifying. Wouldn't about 40 cars qualified around 14.8. How many times has a driver said it felt like a fast lap? Or it didn't feel very fast. I'll never buy a guy is good enough to turn a lap to make an invert.
How does the guy that is out first know what he needs qualify?
I do believe heat winners should start towards the front

kidrock
10-19-2019, 12:12 PM
Did they change the format for this year?

rdcllk
10-19-2019, 12:16 PM
They said they was going back to the old format

Madcat
10-19-2019, 12:24 PM
If they where so good at qualifying. Wouldn't about 40 cars qualified around 14.8. How many times has a driver said it felt like a fast lap? Or it didn't feel very fast. I'll never buy a guy is good enough to turn a lap to make an invert.
How does the guy that is out first know what he needs qualify?
I do believe heat winners should start towards the front

They can. Bloomer has proven this over and over along with the other greats. I agree it seems unreal but they absolutely can.

Highside Hustler25
10-19-2019, 12:26 PM
If I qualified in the top 1/2 and won my heat race and was told to go to a B Main, I'd pack up and not return no matter what the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)in purse is. Scott got screwed.

kidrock
10-19-2019, 12:33 PM
If I qualified in the top 1/2 and won my heat race and was told to go to a B Main, I'd pack up and not return no matter what the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)in purse is. Scott got screwed.

And if one driver does it no big deal but, if several do it then it will become a big deal and just maybe they will change the format. I don't care what the format is as long as the drivers know before they enter the race weekend. Then as long as they know and they show up they have no room to bitch about it but, wouldn't blame them for trying to get it changed for the next time they come back.

Mams
10-19-2019, 12:34 PM

Totally agree! I am at the race & have no idea what l saw last night regarding the points format. Would be just like Bloomer to start way back & win just to make a statement!

waaac77
10-19-2019, 12:42 PM
Totally agree! I am at the race & have no idea what l saw last night regarding the points format. Would be just like Bloomer to start way back & win just to make a statement!

You can’t have fans attending your race and not know what’s going on. Should be a rule that you can’t have passing points format unless you have a good scoreboard to show standings. It’s pathetic that a guy wins a heat and doesn’t get in. The driver gets screwed and the fans have no clue what’s going on.

This is a huge problem

BigDaddy84
10-19-2019, 01:51 PM
Positioning in the feature should be based more on racing than qualifying in my opinion.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 02:45 PM
If I qualified in the top 1/2 and won my heat race and was told to go to a B Main, I'd pack up and not return no matter what the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)in purse is. Scott got screwed.He didn’t qualify in the top half of his group tho....

RapidRuss
10-19-2019, 02:46 PM
The whole problem with this format is in the event you have a prob in qualifying, you have 0 chance of making the feature thru a heat. If they started 7th on back in the heat and drove thru to win, they still go to a consi. Stupid.

rdcllk
10-19-2019, 02:56 PM
That's the problem nowadays.....all the touring guys gear up for qualifying knowing they will start up front. They don't wanna race, they wanna run 1-2 laps in the tacky stuff to start up front & screw the fans.

They come prepared. Who got screwed? Guys that ran 1st and 2nd in heats and have to run b's

zyoung25
10-19-2019, 04:02 PM
Madcat, it won't let me quote ya again. No sweat bud, no offense taken.

popk77
10-19-2019, 04:49 PM
So you are expected to unload a $100,000 race car, qualify as fast as you can, and finish as high as you can in your heat race to earn a starting spot in the feature. Then you win your heat race and not only aren't starting near the front of the feature, but you're not even in it yet! The bigger names need to threaten to boycott such stupid formats in the future!

Who are these biggest names you are talking about? Richards, Marlar, Sheppard, Davenport, Turbo Erb, Ferguson, Buckingham, James, Covert, Hudson, Owens, Clanton, Dennis Erb Jr, Pierce, Bronson,
& T-Mac all have made the feature!! I think if you check, they all out timed the ones from the front row of each heat who haven't made it yet!

Highside Hustler25
10-19-2019, 05:49 PM
The whole problem with this format is in the event you have a prob in qualifying, you have 0 chance of making the feature thru a heat. If they started 7th on back in the heat and drove thru to win, they still go to a consi. Stupid.

Exactly. I'm wondering how many guys buried in them B Mains will even hand around. They only take the top 3. I think I seen where Hoffman left.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-19-2019, 07:00 PM
Did they change the format for this year?Yes. Was implied it was the old format. It is not. It is a format that weighs qualifying very high, but then inverts a six. So then the guy who qualified mediocre starts up front, wins his heat, starts in the front of the consi. Was zero point to winning the heat really.

Personally, single heat format, don’t draw the invert TILL AFTER qualifying, then however you finish the heats is how you start the feature.

Madcat
10-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Looks like I gotta eat crow. Announced Lucas Feature on tap next which means they finally are running in scheduled order. This is awesome for anyone who drove in for the day like our buddy’s. Since 2006 when we came to our first they haven’t done this so one good change for the weekend.

Also I want to pay some kudos to PRP on upgraded camping. Marked rows, some more port a pots(still need more come on), people selling water, pump outs, firewood, ice, pretty good work this year. We were told 500 campers as of Friday evening.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Who are these biggest names you are talking about? Richards, Marlar, Sheppard, Davenport, Turbo Erb, Ferguson, Buckingham, James, Covert, Hudson, Owens, Clanton, Dennis Erb Jr, Pierce, Bronson,
& T-Mac all have made the feature!! I think if you check, they all out timed the ones from the front row of each heat who haven't made it yet!Covert, Scott James, Bronson, and Buckingham are big names?

So why not just scratch heats, qualify like NASCAR, and line then up. I mean your basing sh!t on a qualifying lap, so save them time an money. Do it NASCAR style. Worked out great for them. Maybe at lap 50 mandatory caution, invert the field.

kidrock
10-19-2019, 07:20 PM
CnB that's one messed up format. Did the drivers know ahead of time this was going to be the format for the weekend? Don't get me wrong I'm not in favor of this format. If you win a heat race you should automatically be in the show now that's my opinion and others may feel different and that's ok but, if the drivers knew ahead of time this was the going to be the format and they signed in to race well they have nothing to bitch about for that weekend but, should express how they would like to get that changed for the next time they come back.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 07:34 PM
4 laps in stormy Scott is on his lid. Clanton marlar owens richards and Sheppard are the top 5

TS FAN
10-19-2019, 07:35 PM
Goofy format for sure. However the cars that started in the front rows and won would not have started in the front row under any other format. So there is that. I needed my son to explain the format even though I was looking at it on dirt on dirt at the time. LOL
Need to either do the two heat races format or the qualifying format IMO.
Drivers should never run heats with no chance of making the feature through the heats. That is nuts.
Something tells me there will be a new format next year.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 07:46 PM
16 in Casebolt has a flat. Owens leads clanton marlar sheppard richards mccreadie pierce terbo jd erbjr

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 07:52 PM
Lap 29- bloomquist spins, Owens Sheppard marlar richards mccreadie Terbo clanton pierce d.oneal davenport

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 07:59 PM
Lap 40. Sheppard Owens richards mccreadie marlar erb James d.oneal pierce clanton

Minny Lakes
10-19-2019, 08:05 PM
Garbage track.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:06 PM
Lap 51 flat on moran. Sheppard richards Owens mccreadie marlar terbo James d.oneal pierce Bronson

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Lap 54 wiess stops on the back stretch and d.oneal drove threw mccreadie. Sheppard richards owens marlar James terbo d.oneal erb jr pierce

golddirt
10-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the updates, how is the track garbage?

golddirt
10-19-2019, 08:11 PM
Welcome back Don.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the updates, how is the track garbage?It’s not. Dudes probably not even watching. Lap 67 shep richards marlar James terbo top 5

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:16 PM
Lap 69 Richards to the lead

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:16 PM
Lap 70 richards hits the wall shep marlar richards

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:18 PM
Lap 73 owens with a flat Sheppard marlar richards James terbo d.oneal pierce d.erb bloomer bronson

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-19-2019, 08:20 PM
Lap 54 wiess stops on the back stretch and d.oneal drove threw mccreadie. Sheppard richards owens marlar James terbo d.oneal erb jr pierce

There goes $10k for the crown Jewel cup and possibly 2nd in Lucas points. Tmac only 125 points ahead of Richards.
Thanks Don!

Minny Lakes
10-19-2019, 08:21 PM
Its been bottom dominant all race. Now everyones changing tires because its rubbering up.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:23 PM
Lap 80 epj stops doesn’t look like he has a flat. Sheppard richards marlar erb James oneal pierce d.erb bloomquist Bronson

Madcat
10-19-2019, 08:25 PM
Bobby 6, track isn’t garbage but not tons of passing, especially out front. Too many cautions and laps for not flats.

Madcat
10-19-2019, 08:27 PM
Also, don O’Neal wrecked Timmy and he had a pretty good car. Timmy broke shock mount and just wish he had taken don out too. Someone needs to

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:28 PM
Lap 85 caution for Thornsberry shep marlar richards erb James

Madcat
10-19-2019, 08:30 PM
Booby took out don, don not happy. Yay!

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:31 PM
Bob dillner calls him a innocent victim LOL

golddirt
10-19-2019, 08:31 PM
Dish it but can’t take it?

Shiny Side Up 18
10-19-2019, 08:34 PM
http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/RHiD0K65NxxLO/200.gif

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:35 PM
10 to go don oneal back in the wall shep marlar terbo richards erbjr pierce James bloomer moran Davenport

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:39 PM
Finish- sheppard marlar terbo richards d.erb pierce James bloomquist Davenport hud oneal.

golddirt
10-19-2019, 08:40 PM
Yes number 3 !!!!!!

Madcat
10-19-2019, 08:41 PM
That B shep is pretty good. Someday he’ll make a racer out of himself.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 08:44 PM
I’d say that puts the !!! On the driver of the year

rdcllk
10-19-2019, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the updates

dirtcrazy4u
10-19-2019, 09:33 PM
XR-1's seemed to be the car to have, have the minds in W.V. hit on something ? congrats to BS, driver of the year

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-19-2019, 09:41 PM
XR-1's seemed to be the car to have, have the minds in W.V. hit on something ? congrats to BS, driver of the year

Yeah something nobody can find!

Shiny Side Up 18
10-19-2019, 09:44 PM

I'm not sure Shannon Babb would agree with that.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-19-2019, 09:51 PM
What happened to Davenport. Lucas oil Twitter w finish has him last. Anybody know

Madcat
10-19-2019, 10:04 PM
What happened to Davenport. Lucas oil Twitter w finish has him last. Anybody know

Flat think it was just racing

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-19-2019, 10:12 PM
Ok thanks madcat

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 10:49 PM
What happened to Davenport. Lucas oil Twitter w finish has him last. Anybody knowDq, changed a tire after causing a caution with out a flat

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-19-2019, 11:06 PM
Dq, changed a tire after causing a caution with out a flat

Ok that makes more sense. I was wondering if he got dqd some how after finishing last and he was around 10th on race monator.

Madcat
10-19-2019, 11:11 PM
Dq, changed a tire after causing a caution with out a flat

My mistake I didn’t know he was DQ. Fwiw that’s stupid. There were tons of cars in and out of the pits with no flats or that were allowed to get flat fixed then come back in. I think weis was in like 6-7 times.

Kryptonite17
10-19-2019, 11:20 PM
The hot pit was definitely a popular place tonight but JD slowed on the track with all 4 tires up to bring out caution. Then I believe he came in and changed a tire after he was told not to resulting in DQ after the race.

Dlmfan123
10-19-2019, 11:20 PM
You can change it as long as you don’t cause the caution.

huskerdirt
10-19-2019, 11:36 PM
Weiss got parked.

And DLMfan123 is correct.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-20-2019, 12:36 AM
Yeah something nobody can find!And when it’s your boy JD spanking them it’s all good and talent, right?

TerryM
10-20-2019, 01:26 AM
I just got home from the Kentucky/Georgia monsoon game in Athens. I haven’t heard a word about the DTWC until now. A couple months ago drivers were complaining because there wasn’t enough emphasis on qualifying. Now the complaint is ... too much emphasis on qualifying?

Anyway, congrats to BShepp. When you win the three biggest shows in the sport, and dominate the two biggest series, and continue to be the classy, humble professional you are ... wow, you deserve to wear the crown as the best in our sport. Again.

Josh Bayko
10-20-2019, 06:32 AM
I think the problem is that they said they were going back to the old format. This was not the old format, this was some weird system that’s trying to be the old format and the double heat format at the save time. Like, how do you have qualifying and still have heat winners that don’t make the show.

Pick one system or the other. Sitting on the fence just creates problems.

kidrock
10-20-2019, 07:01 AM
If you win a heat race you should be locked into the show. It doesn't mean they have to start on the pole but, they should be in the top 16 for sure.

dirtcrazy4u
10-20-2019, 07:06 AM
As much as I do not get into the qualifying system talk because they all have plus and minuses to them. But, when you win your heat and I don't care who the driver is you need to be locked in the feature. The system used was wrong.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-20-2019, 07:38 AM
After reading BShepp’s write up. Big fan of that whole team and how they operate.

Finished third in his heat, started fifth in the feature lol.

dirtMAN007
10-20-2019, 10:09 AM
Wahhhhhhhhh ............wahhhhhhhhhh..............wahhhhhhhhhh h!!!!!!!!!!'

Madcat
10-20-2019, 12:56 PM
CnB can’t quote you but yes. Bshepp is legit and super cool in the pits. We were walking through after the race and saw him in Big Blue at the table texting and dad and I gave him a big thumbs up, he smiled and gave us one right back.

Isn’t Woo supposed to be second hand drivers? Because last I checked Bshepp won $559k this year.....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-20-2019, 05:01 PM
Yes there u have it. Now ur learning! 😁😁

chupp n bloomer fan
10-21-2019, 06:23 AM
Yes there u have it. Now ur learning! I figured that was the case.:)

hucktyson
10-21-2019, 06:29 AM
If they want people to go all out qualifying go to the original DTWC format where the top 2 qualifiers automatically start 1-2 in the feature ... it’s funny that people bitch they hate qualifying then come up with a format where obviously qualifying is more important than racing considering bloomer easily won his heat and had to run the b main ...