PDA

View Full Version : Logan Roberson Finishes Fifth in World Short Track Championship

Ben Shelton
11-05-2019, 11:40 AM
For Immediate Release
November 5, 2019

Logan Roberson Finishes Fifth in World Short Track Championship
World of Outlaws Can-Am World Finals Up Next

Waynesboro, Virginia (11/05/19) – Logan Roberson piloted his Wynbridge Inc. No. 17 RBS Auto Sales/ BTS Towing Service/ XR1 Rocket Chassis Crate Late Model to a fifth-place finish over the weekend in the annual Driven Racing Oil World Short Track Championship.

“We qualified well on Friday night and got the heat race win. The heat race winners redrew for the feature, and it was no big surprise that I managed to draw the biggest pill possible [a six],” laughed Roberson. “For the feature Saturday, I just made the wrong adjustments, and we got our butts kicked. I’m still happy with a fifth-place finish though.

“Thanks to everyone, who supports me and my racing. I can’t thank you folks enough. We’re now thrashing to get the Super Late Model ready to go back to Charlotte this coming weekend for the World Finals. This will be the first time that I’ve entered the event, and I couldn’t be more excited.”

Logan Roberson and his race team made the trek to the Dirt Track at Charlotte (Concord, North Carolina) last Friday night as the annual Driven Racing Oil World Short Track Championship came to life. In a stout field of 54 Crate Late Model entries, Logan laid down the fastest lap in his time trial group before capturing a heat race victory.

Via the redraw, he earned the sixth-starting position for the $4,000-to-win A-Main on Saturday night. Logan went on to advance one position in the 25-lap affair to cross the finish line in fifth behind Michael Brown, Timmie Harrelson, Dillon Brown, and Brett Hamm.

For full results from this event, please visit www.CharlotteMotorSpeedway.com .

This weekend – November 7-9 – Logan returns to The Dirt Track at Charlotte. For the first time in his career, he’ll enter the Can-Am World Finals with the World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series. Qualifying is set for Thursday night with complete $12,000-to-win programs on both Friday and Saturday.

For more information on the weekend, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Race fans also make sure to check out the “Apparel” page at www.LoganRoberson.com as the brand-new shirts and diecasts are now available for online purchase. Get them before they are gone!

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wynbridge Inc., Cecil B. Arthur Beef Farm & Bucking Stock, Pancho’s Racing Products, RBS Auto Sales, Wells Custom Jeep, BTS Towing Service, Virginia Motor Speedway’s Fastrak World Championship, Blue Ridge Treescape Service, Dirt Defender, Walker Arthur Racing, Beyea Custom Headers, Boyd Bilt, QA1, Keyser Manufacturing, All About Wraps, Rocket Chassis, Race 1, Kaylor’s Dirt Track Cams, Russ King Racing, Hoosier Tire by Terry Wilcher, Smiley’s Racing Enterprises, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .