PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Weiss in WOO Points

Eagle One Fab
11-09-2019, 10:28 PM
Did he end up second? 2-5 were separated by 30 points going into last night of points after a season is pretty impressive! Rickey was 2 and Shane 12 so not sure what their points breakdown is. Either way Ricky will only get better. He has come along way in just one year on tour and a small team. I meet him a couple years ago at Volusia. Him and his Dad are great racing people.

Dlmfan123
11-10-2019, 01:09 AM
Shepp clanton wiess junghans Lanigan were the top 5

Dirt Racing #1
11-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Ricky I do believe will have break through season next year. I think he close had to ten runner ups in woo series. If madden happens to run woo next year? Things could get really interesting

t3r3e3
11-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Shepp clanton wiess junghans Lanigan were the top 5

Clanton flat out wrecking Weiss a month back netted him second in the points. Pure class...

Dlmfan123
11-11-2019, 05:59 AM
Clanton flat out wrecking Weiss a month back netted him second in the points. Pure class...No it didn’t. Junghans was 2nd coming into this weekend

deadringer
11-11-2019, 07:45 AM
MacDaddy looked to be giving Weiss some driving tips on how he wanted to be raced during their pics being taken on the stage Saturday night. When they interviewed Dale he said it was coming and by the video a few seconds later, it did.

MasterSbilt_Racer
11-11-2019, 07:52 AM
Clanton flat out wrecking Weiss a month back netted him second in the points. Pure class...

Methinks that isn't exactly what happened.

dirt33
11-11-2019, 03:39 PM
MacDaddy looked to be giving Weiss some driving tips on how he wanted to be raced during their pics being taken on the stage Saturday night. When they interviewed Dale he said it was coming and by the video a few seconds later, it did.

I wondered why McDowell's portion of the recap video interview on DoD lasted about two seconds. It was clear that some footage had been removed. Wonder what was said, as Dale doesn't seem like one to get too fired up usually...

Dlmfan123
11-11-2019, 03:44 PM
I wondered why McDowell's portion of the recap video interview on DoD lasted about two seconds. It was clear that some footage had been removed. Wonder what was said, as Dale doesn't seem like one to get too fired up usually...Not sure what happened there, but it was in victory lane with Blake Anderson when he was talking about wiess