PDA

View Full Version : Hot Shoe

chupp n bloomer fan
11-17-2019, 07:27 AM
Just got Gary Balough’s book yesterday in the mail from his website. If you are into racing, and someone just telling it how it is without sugar coating it, this is the book. Had it signed also. Had no idea till Jr’s podcasts he lives in the Cleveland area.

He lived racing, all that was on his mind. Man I so wish he didn’t make the choices he did to further his career, because jeez, talk about talent, he was as talented as anyone. And so smart with the cars.

zooker25
11-17-2019, 07:51 AM
I remember watching him race when I was into asphalt racing. He reminded me of Bloomquist in our day. Everyone thought he might be cheating and on drugs. He definitely was a talent!

Highside Hustler25
11-17-2019, 08:13 AM
Been telling myself I need this book for quite some time. I need to order it.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-17-2019, 09:21 AM
Been telling myself I need this book for quite some time. I need to order it.Really good man. And he’s very honest. You’ll have it within a week of when you order it.

His first car he had help from some great racing people down in Florida. And it was a modified stock division car.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-17-2019, 09:21 AM
Was supposed to be stock, it was sorta lol.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-17-2019, 09:24 AM
I remember watching him race when I was into asphalt racing. He reminded me of Bloomquist in our day. Everyone thought he might be cheating and on drugs. He definitely was a talent!Only thing he did that I think the greats don’t really do is the smuggling. Because he was big time. And I’m sure he got caught like most do. Someone smaller got nailed and snitched.