PDA

View Full Version : question for Republicans, do you really believe this is all lies?

obamaracing#1
11-21-2019, 09:28 AM
Not knocking you. I truly want to know if you really believe all these witness are lying, these dedicated civil servants are all part of this mass conspiracy coupe, Do you really believe Trump with his track record would never do something so foolish, do you believe his own former staffers are lying, What is in it for all these Democrats to make all this up, to be willing to risk their political lives, do you really believe they are doing this just out of spite for Trump, are you really trying to be subjective and step back and look at it from from the outside in? I'm Truly looking for some honest replies As someone that didn't vote for Trump I really tried to take my own advice, but I gotta tell ya fellow 4mers I truly believe Trump is in trouble here.

Barbecueboy
11-21-2019, 10:51 AM
They are falling on their swords to save the party and to try and get back to the Whitehouse....that's why.....pure desperation.

To answer your question , no I don't think any or all of them is telling the gods honest truth....lot of unintentional lying going on all the way around in DC.....some coming with unintentional consequences.

No party affiliation here fwiw.

formercrewguy
11-21-2019, 02:46 PM
Trump has done nothing wrong.....certainly nothing that warrants impeachment. Democrats can't win in 2020 on THEIR merits, so they are hoping to sway enough voters by all this BS. It ain't gonna work.

ZERO25
11-21-2019, 03:01 PM
I'll say this one last time……..Trump didn't get to be a BILLIONARE, by being a crook or stupid!

fwiw.....there is nothing here. Its done all the time in all facets of life. Def not a crime or impeachable offense!

How did the Russian collusion hoax work out for the Dems?

Time to move along ……..and Keep America the GREATEST!!!

mcarter815
11-21-2019, 03:19 PM
Trump was born a billionaire. He didn't make himself into one.

Krooser
11-21-2019, 04:17 PM
Fred Trump never had that kind of money.

mcarter815
11-21-2019, 04:25 PM
Correct. More accurately stated, he inherited a large sum of wealth and mostly failed as a business man. He'd have just as much money today if he had only invested in an S&P index fund.

ss12
11-21-2019, 05:00 PM
Mcarter don't give them facts they can't handle it. Remember you are dealing with the Trump cult here. In a cult there leader can't do no wrong and if he does it's allowed because he their leader. Trump even quoted "I can commit murder on 5th Ave in New York and I can get away with it" Why the Trump think he can get away with it? His fallers the Trumpturds.

dirtMAN007
11-21-2019, 05:34 PM
Not knocking you. I truly want to know if you really believe all these witness are lying, these dedicated civil servants are all part of this mass conspiracy coupe, Do you really believe Trump with his track record would never do something so foolish, do you believe his own former staffers are lying, What is in it for all these Democrats to make all this up, to be willing to risk their political lives, do you really believe they are doing this just out of spite for Trump, are you really trying to be subjective and step back and look at it from from the outside in? I'm Truly looking for some honest replies As someone that didn't vote for Trump I really tried to take my own advice, but I gotta tell ya fellow 4mers I truly believe Trump is in trouble here.

REREAD WHAT YOU WROTE...………………………… YOU HAVE BASICALLY ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION WITH IT "RISK THEIR POLITICAL LIVES " these "WITNESSES" are ALL lifers in the "SYSTEM" and don't want it to be disrupted by ANYONE !!!!!!! ESPECIALLY DONALD TRUMP !!!!

ss12
11-21-2019, 05:45 PM
The only thing saving the conman is the republican senate. Go ahead and save the president and we will see the end of the republican party. Remember BBQ the old white race(GOP) is dying off everyday. Time cures everything.

Barbecueboy
11-21-2019, 05:52 PM
Time isn't going to cure the Democratic Party elite from getting back in the whitehouse anytime soon.....yep, that just happened.

Barbecueboy
11-21-2019, 05:57 PM
Trump was born a billionaire. He didn't make himself into one.

Did you miss that whole trust but verify thingy???And you wonder why?

See when you say sh!t like this it makes you look like a dumb azz.....even though clearly you are not.
Why do you like to play one on tv?

It's stuff just like this that keeps people from taking you and your peers seriously at all.

ZERO25
11-21-2019, 05:59 PM
Correct. More accurately stated, he inherited a large sum of wealth and mostly failed as a business man. He'd have just as much money today if he had only invested in an S&P index fund.

If my dad were alive, he would tell you...….you don't know good crap from apple butter! smh

Barbecueboy
11-21-2019, 06:01 PM

Code for.....I tried to bullshot somebody and got called on it so I changed my tune and said something a little more accurate and believable.

"More accurately stated".........fancy term for I lied and got caught.

Thanks for the humor

Barbecueboy
11-21-2019, 06:03 PM
Mccarter will tell you that a good crap is apple butter.......and expect you to believe it.

Until you show him that you own an orchard.....then his embellished tune gets more accurately stated, lol.

ALLDIRT
11-21-2019, 06:18 PM
The only thing saving the conman is the republican senate. Go ahead and save the president and we will see the end of the republican party. Remember BBQ the old white race(GOP) is dying off everyday. Time cures everything.

What a fool . Smart people with common since , Like 63,000,000. aren't going anywhere
to quick . And when they do go away , people like you deserve what you get . Most of my
family support the President . And that percentage of them are under forty . And the way
I see it , the foolish Democrats will explode on the next election . One more thing , if you
didn't vote for Hillery , why are you worried about the Republicans .

ALLDIRT
11-21-2019, 06:30 PM

First , when your 4m name is obamaracing , it don't take much to see why you would
comment on this . This is the continuing assault on the President from day one . Would
you believe that the day after the Mueller report failed , the impeachment started . And
with nothing but Democrats reporting you must be kidding to think we would get anything
less . But if your looking for the truth , Ask yourself , how many times was the question
asked , was there a quid pro quo , and every time it was no . And further you don't want
to know if our tax dollars are being givin away to a corrupt country . and even if it was to
know that the last vice President was crooked , before we reelect him . You losers just
cant accept the loss . So no the President will not be impeached , get ready for four more .
YEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS.

ss12
11-21-2019, 06:47 PM
Time isn't going to cure the Democratic Party elite from getting back in the whitehouse anytime soon.....yep, that just happened.

The future will lean more toward the democrat or a party similar to their beliefs and farther from the republican party. I'm seen it in the work place. We have to take a "inclusion" class and nobody is excluded from the class. I'm thinking about taking the bible to the class. Zero I might need some help.

kidrock
11-21-2019, 06:48 PM
First , when your 4m name is obamaracing , it don't take much to see why you would
comment on this . This is the continuing assault on the President from day one . Would
you believe that the day after the Mueller report failed , the impeachment started . And
with nothing but Democrats reporting you must be kidding to think we would get anything
less . But if your looking for the truth , Ask yourself , how many times was the question
asked , was there a quid pro quo , and every time it was no . And further you don't want
to know if our tax dollars are being givin away to a corrupt country . and even if it was to
know that the last vice President was crooked , before we reelect him . You losers just
cant accept the loss . So no the President will not be impeached , get ready for four more .
YEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS.

You mean the President will not be removed form office don't you because it looks like he is going to be impeached. They have enough evidence now for impeachment but, the senate will not remove him from office.
4 more years it is buckle up it might be a rough ride lol.

ZERO25
11-21-2019, 06:52 PM
The future will lean more toward the democrat or a party similar to their beliefs and farther from the republican party. I'm seen it in the work place. We have to take a "inclusion" class and nobody is excluded from the class. I'm thinking about taking the bible to the class. Zero I might need some help.

Be glad to teach from the Holy Bible...….but not from your Quran!

One is a life changing experience, the other just another do-nothing religion!

ss12
11-21-2019, 06:59 PM
What a fool . Smart people with common since , Like 63,000,000. aren't going anywhere
to quick . And when they do go away , people like you deserve what you get . Most of my
family support the President . And that percentage of them are under forty . And the way
I see it , the foolish Democrats will explode on the next election . One more thing , if you
didn't vote for Hillery , why are you worried about the Republicans .

Alldirt You can call anything you want but the facts are Trump doesn't get the majority of voters until you hit the age of 50 of white voters or older. Common since well tell you these citizens are dying off. What happen in the 2018 elections? The democrats gained and the republican loss. This president is not helping your base. You can fool citizen some times but not all of the time.

If the President is not guilty then let his people testify and show there was no wrong doing. When you block your people from testifying you are showing guilt.

dirtMAN007
11-21-2019, 07:03 PM
you mean the president will not be removed form office don't you because it looks like he is going to be impeached. They have enough evidence now for impeachment but, the senate will not remove him from office.
4 more years it is buckle up it might be a rough ride lol.

evidence of what ?

kidrock
11-21-2019, 07:04 PM
Alldirt You can call anything you want but the facts are Trump doesn't get the majority of voters until you hit the age of 50 of white voters or older. Common since well tell you these citizens are dying off. What happen in the 2018 elections? The democrats gained and the republican loss. This president is not helping your base. You can fool citizen some times but not all of the time.

If the President is not guilty then let his people testify and show there was no wrong doing. When you block your people from testifying you are showing guilt.

I think if Trump wants to show the people he is innocent then start complying with the investigations. Let everyone testify in the impeachment inquiry turn over the full transcript and all the documents and he could clear his name within days.

ZERO25
11-21-2019, 07:06 PM

Sit back and watch the landslide in 2020!

The Dems have played right into the hands of the Senate! Trust me, we want the House to impeach Trump!

obamaracing#1
11-21-2019, 07:31 PM
I want to know who you think is lying and what they are lying about??? Did you see Dr Hill’s testimony was (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing, what do you think of her testimony?

Barbecueboy
11-21-2019, 08:31 PM
You can include everyone but God......if you take in your bible and include him you will most likely be terminated.

You can thank your liberal buddies for that.

Barbecueboy
11-21-2019, 08:39 PM

Care to give someone some credit for the " FACTS" you're throwing around? You know , like who compiled them and where it is documented? I would just blindly take your word, but you know.......next time there is a rally for trump or an appearance with people that support him take a look and tell me the majority of that audience is 50 + year old white males.

And also.....it's sense.

We all will be waiting for those credits.

ZERO25
11-21-2019, 08:55 PM
I want to know who you think is lying and what they are lying about??? Did you see Dr Hill’s testimony was (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing, what do you think of her testimony?

You mean the great Ukraine expert that said she hasn't heard of any Ukraine or Russian involvement in our 2016 election!

Surely you jest?

Barbecueboy
11-21-2019, 09:52 PM
Care to give someone some credit for the " FACTS" you're throwing around? You know , like who compiled them and where it is documented? I would just blindly take your word, but you know.......next time there is a rally for trump or an appearance with people that support him take a look and tell me the majority of that audience is 50 + year old white males.

And also.....it's sense.

Hey SS those factual credits?????( in my best judge schmails voice) Welllllllll, were waiting!!!

Stefan2k4
11-21-2019, 10:37 PM
do you really believe this is all lies?

It's a smile on a dog. Dogs don't smile. They have no concept of smiling and no need to. They communicate to each other through other mean. As humans we smile to communicate emotion. As a result of this sometimes a human looks at a dog and perceives the dog as smiling if the dog happens to have his mouth in a particular position. However, that's all a construct in the mind of the human observing it and it's a result of their own personal experience and bias.

These state department bureaucrats are all testifying to their "perception" or opinion of what they thought was the "truth", and it's almost exclusively based on hearsay and speculation. Speculation is highly subjective and colored by ones own prejudice. Many of these people were prejudice against the president before he even took office. It's no surprise whatsoever, that they perceive every thing he does as being motivated by bad intentions. But does that tells us anything about him or does it tells us about them?

Barbecueboy
11-21-2019, 11:00 PM
It's a smile on a dog. Dogs don't smile. They have no concept of smiling and no need to. They communicate to each other through other mean. As humans we smile to communicate emotion. As a result of this sometimes a human looks at a dog and perceives the dog as smiling if the dog happens to have his mouth in a particular position. However, that's all a construct in the mind of the human observing it and it's a result of their own personal experience and bias.

These state department bureaucrats are all testifying to their "perception" or opinion of what they thought was the "truth", and it's almost exclusively based on hearsay and speculation. Speculation is highly subjective and colored by ones own prejudice. Many of these people were prejudice against the president before he even took office. It's no surprise whatsoever, that they perceive every thing he does as being motivated by bad intentions. But does that tells us anything about him or does it tells us about them?
That's deep man.......and every single person ( side of fence be dam ned) should appreciate and be able to grasp exactly what it means...well written sir

dirtMAN007
11-22-2019, 05:06 AM
That's deep man.......and every single person ( side of fence be dam ned) should appreciate and be able to grasp exactly what it means...well written sir

And oh so full of TRUTH ! Something DEMONCRATS don’t do well with !

ss12
11-22-2019, 05:40 AM

And also.....it's sense.

Why so you can try to discredit my sources? Been there done that.

Barbecueboy
11-22-2019, 07:24 AM
Why so you can try to discredit my sources? Been there done that.

If they are actually credible I won't be able to do that......dance, duck, divert,deny....yep you been there and done that alright.

"Sources" lmao.......think you spelled"voices " wrong.

Come on man, you're always full of yourself (or something) where are you pulling those "Facts" from? I think I have an idea.

ss12
11-22-2019, 09:27 AM
If they are actually credible I won't be able to do that......dance, duck, divert,deny....yep you been there and done that alright.

Come on man, you're always full of yourself (or something) where are you pulling those "Facts" from? I think I have an idea.

My source was. AngryRepublican.com

Barbecueboy
11-22-2019, 11:37 AM
Well that's a bastion of credibility......how could anyone shoot holes in their unbiased research??

But you do realize that the overwhelming majority of that small angry republicans number are democrats , right?

You're pretty smart , I'm sure you do.........admitting it though, not so much.

ss12
11-22-2019, 12:16 PM
I knew what ever I put you would discredit. If you think that was my source you are full of it. lol

obamaracing#1
11-22-2019, 12:58 PM
It's a smile on a dog. Dogs don't smile. They have no concept of smiling and no need to. They communicate to each other through other mean. As humans we smile to communicate emotion. As a result of this sometimes a human looks at a dog and perceives the dog as smiling if the dog happens to have his mouth in a particular position. However, that's all a construct in the mind of the human observing it and it's a result of their own personal experience and bias. These state department bureaucrats are all testifying to their "perception" or opinion of what they thought was the "truth", and it's almost exclusively based on hearsay and speculation. Speculation is highly subjective and colored by ones own prejudice. Many of these people were prejudice against the president before he even took office. It's no surprise whatsoever, that they perceive every thing he does as being motivated by bad intentions. But does that tells us anything about him or does it tells us about them?First I don't know what biology has to do with anything. Second, why are use using the word speculation? These witness are some America's finest and best brains. It's their job to deal with nation security. So you really think this all came about about by speculation?

obamaracing#1
11-22-2019, 01:13 PM
If this is true why did republicans keep giving up their time yesterday, and not ask more questions on this?

ZERO25
11-22-2019, 01:20 PM

We all know he gets his fax, I mean "facts, from Criminal News Network!

Those "moderates" will believe anything anti-Trump!

Please remind them......they LOST!

dirtMAN007
11-22-2019, 01:44 PM
If this is true why did republicans keep giving up their time yesterday, and not ask more questions on this?

Because you debunk one you have debunked them alll ........ it gets old quick ! Plus it does not matter what gets said in these hearings the GOOD GUYS know they are going to go for impeachment anyway ! So might as well not waste more time on it and let the GOOD GUYS in the senate deal with it ! I honestly cannot wait to see mr Schiff face squirm under examination!

obamaracing#1
11-22-2019, 01:53 PM
Because you debunk one you have debunked them alll ........ it gets old quick ! Plus it does not matter what gets said in these hearings the GOOD GUYS know they are going to go for impeachment anyway ! So might as well not waste more time on it and let the GOOD GUYS in the senate deal with it ! I honestly cannot wait to see mr Schiff face squirm under examination!It is just not possible that every witness so far is a nevertrumper. All of them have there perspective of the exact same scenario of events. Even the ones that are Trump's best people. All evidence is that there was a this for that demand from our POTUS made at the direct request of Trump himself and all We-the-People know this is 45's means of operation.

obamaracing#1
11-22-2019, 01:54 PM
Because you debunk one you have debunked them alll ........ it gets old quick ! Plus it does not matter what gets said in these hearings the GOOD GUYS know they are going to go for impeachment anyway ! So might as well not waste more time on it and let the GOOD GUYS in the senate deal with it ! I honestly cannot wait to see mr Schiff face squirm under examination!that sounds very irrational to me

dirtMAN007
11-22-2019, 02:16 PM
that sounds very irrational to me

Did you even hear any of the testimonies ? Although I didn’t hear all of everything I did not hear what you are saying you heard ! Like Sondland saying in one breath there was “ this for that “ but later saying it was only his PRESUMPTION ? Way too much double talk ! The truth will come out in the senate ! ALL THE TRUTH !

Barbecueboy
11-22-2019, 09:14 PM
I knew what ever I put you would discredit. If you think that was my source you are full of it. lol

You have no source that will or can accurately confirm your facts and I'm full of it???

And you wonder why?

ss12
11-23-2019, 07:58 AM
You have no source that will or can accurately confirm your facts and I'm full of it???

And you wonder why?

You are full of it and most of your post proves that everyday. If the information was not true you could of done some research and debunk me. Buts is a lot easier do get on here and ridicule people.

Things evolve and change over time , it's not a new concept.

So easy a caveman could do it, get it ?

I wonder who posted that? Go to topic Impeachment news post 486 page 25

TS FAN
11-23-2019, 10:35 AM

Are you really this ignorant? The problem here is there is no impeachable offense. Give me a break. I try to be realistic, you apparently just prefer to be gullible. Just for the record, the phony dossier from Russia bought by the Dems which is a fact, was drumming up Dirt on Candidate Trump. Spin that. This whole is just too stupid

TS FAN
11-23-2019, 10:37 AM
You are full of it and most of your post proves that everyday. If the information was not true you could of done some research and debunk me. Buts is a lot easier do get on here and ridicule people.

Trump easily get re-elected and wins by a land slide. He keeps moving the Country forward. LIVE
WITH IT!!!!

TS FAN
11-23-2019, 10:41 AM
It is just not possible that every witness so far is a nevertrumper. All of them have there perspective of the exact same scenario of events. Even the ones that are Trump's best people. All evidence is that there was a this for that demand from our POTUS made at the direct request of Trump himself and all We-the-People know this is 45's means of operation.

Dems paid Russia for dirt on candidate Trump. If you cannot see this farce by the DEM house you are as stupid as they are. You might do well to go back to talk racing. We get you hate Trump and probably wish he would die and that is fine. In the meantime, the Dems can't beat him so they are trying to impeach him. Anyone that can't see that is gullible

TS FAN
11-23-2019, 10:45 AM
It is just not possible that every witness so far is a nevertrumper. All of them have there perspective of the exact same scenario of events. Even the ones that are Trump's best people. All evidence is that there was a this for that demand from our POTUS made at the direct request of Trump himself and all We-the-People know this is 45's means of operation.

You are a fool and apparently support crooked politicians. I have never so much insanity from you Trump haters. In this Country you need evidence to convict someone, not heresy from a bunch of career people who don't like the new Sheriff and the way he shakes things up.

TS FAN
11-23-2019, 10:50 AM

More ignorant stupid nonsense straight out of the Media clown show. Here is a thought, Dems should try actual passing legislation to help the Country. Enjoy the freak show on MSNBC and CNN. Bombshell
Bombshell Bombshell Bombshell Bombshell LOL what a bunch of losers

TS FAN
11-23-2019, 10:52 AM
I think if Trump wants to show the people he is innocent then start complying with the investigations. Let everyone testify in the impeachment inquiry turn over the full transcript and all the documents and he could clear his name within days.

MORE NONSENSE. Trump doesn't have to prove anything. There is no crime. What a waste of time

ss12
11-23-2019, 11:14 AM
Are you really this ignorant? The problem here is there is no impeachable offense. Give me a break. I try to be realistic, you apparently just prefer to be gullible. Just for the record, the phony dossier from Russia bought by the Dems which is a fact, was drumming up Dirt on Candidate Trump. Spin that. This whole is just too stupid

Please tell all of us why Trump won't release any documents or let his own appointed officials testify? If I was innocent they all would testifying and I would lease all documents to prove my innocents. Obviously you can be manipulated very easy and you are gullible enough to be a member of the trump's cult. All you need for a cult is. People who can be manipulated very easy and are gullible enough to believe you. You fit that criteria.

TS FAN
11-23-2019, 11:40 AM
Please tell all of us why Trump won't release any documents or let his own appointed officials testify? If I was innocent they all would testifying and I would lease all documents to prove my innocents. Obviously you can be manipulated very easy and you are gullible enough to be a member of the trump's cult. All you need for a cult is. People who can be manipulated very easy and are gullible enough to believe you. You fit that criteria.

OK, I called you gullible and you called me gullible. I should not even bother with the obvious. Sorry
I am just fed up with all the nonsense. Believe what you want

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 01:16 PM

It's because no stats that say the majority of his supporters are 50 year old white men that exist anywhere knucklehead.....or I or you or anyone else with a brain would be able to find them.....opinions exists, facts nope....nowhere....even though you say they do.

Apparently telling the truth isn't so easy that a caveman can do it or you wouldn't have said you had facts that could back up your claim.

I ridicule embellished story's.....stupidity....dishonesty and people that can't think for themselves and depend on others to do that for them......you've got all those bases covered like a fat kid at a cupcake party.

So try again homie

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 01:20 PM

Cult of multiple personalities........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got to give Lenny kravits all the credit.

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 01:21 PM
More ignorant stupid nonsense straight out of the Media clown show. Here is a thought, Dems should try actual passing legislation to help the Country. Enjoy the freak show on MSNBC and CNN. Bombshell
Bombshell Bombshell Bombshell Bombshell LOL what a bunch of losers

You spelled backfire wrong 5 times there at the end of your post....lmao.

TS FAN
11-23-2019, 02:33 PM
LOL backfire is a given. I was making fun of the morons in the media and lefty cable shows saying bombshell at least 200 times last week. They are use the same buzz words. Clueless

kidrock
11-23-2019, 03:53 PM
Dems paid Russia for dirt on candidate Trump. If you cannot see this farce by the DEM house you are as stupid as they are. You might do well to go back to talk racing. We get you hate Trump and probably wish he would die and that is fine. In the meantime, the Dems can't beat him so they are trying to impeach him. Anyone that can't see that is gullible

The Dems paid the Russians and the President tried to get dirt from a foreign Government on a political opponent. Pretty sad if you ask me!! it's all about winning at any cost.

kidrock
11-23-2019, 04:03 PM
MORE NONSENSE. Trump doesn't have to prove anything. There is no crime. What a waste of time

For Impeachment you don't need a crime. You can't be this ignorant can you? Like I said he could put this behind him by releasing all documents and having those involved testify and Boom it's over.

kidrock
11-23-2019, 04:05 PM

I agree release everything and have officials testify and this would all be over!!

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 04:39 PM
The Dems paid the Russians and the President tried to get dirt from a foreign Government on a political opponent. Pretty sad if you ask me!! it's all about winning at any cost.
Pretty good post right here.

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 04:48 PM
For Impeachment you don't need a crime. You can't be this ignorant can you? Like I said he could put this behind him by releasing all documents and having those involved testify and Boom it's over.

Or he could just say yes like every rivalry (political , sports, or otherwise)that has ever existed I tried to find out everything about my opponent that would give me an advantage to win.......sorry it came across like it did everyone.......now let's get back to acting like America again.

Campaigns since the beginning of time have done exactly what he did....and you know it.

The root issue here is butthurt.....maybe not by you but it's definitely butthurt.

kidrock
11-23-2019, 05:29 PM
Or he could just say yes like every rivalry (political , sports, or otherwise)that has ever existed I tried to find out everything about my opponent that would give me an advantage to win.......sorry it came across like it did everyone.......now let's get back to acting like America again.

Campaigns since the beginning of time have done exactly what he did....and you know it.

The root issue here is butthurt.....maybe not by you but it's definitely butthurt.

Can you name candidates that have ask a foreign governments for dirt on their political opponent?I'm not saying there are not any. I'm just curious as to how many you know that have done it

ss12
11-23-2019, 06:36 PM
It's because no stats that say the majority of his supporters are 50 year old white men that exist anywhere knucklehead.....or I or you or anyone else with a brain would be able to find them.....opinions exists, facts nope....nowhere....even though you say they do.

Apparently telling the truth isn't so easy that a caveman can do it or you wouldn't have said you had facts that could back up your claim.

I ridicule embellished story's.....stupidity....dishonesty and people that can't think for themselves and depend on others to do that for them......you've got all those bases covered like a fat kid at a cupcake party.

So try again homie

Trump fares relatively better among men, older voters and white voters. Trump leads Clinton 51% to 42% among whites. Among men, 49% back Trump, compared with 43% who support Clinton. Voters ages 50 and older are roughly divided in their support, but Trump performs more strongly among this group than among younger voters. Source: Pew research center.

golddirt
11-23-2019, 06:58 PM
Still waiting on killarys emails,oops they are deleted

ZERO25
11-23-2019, 07:09 PM
Trump fares relatively better among men, older voters and white voters. Trump leads Clinton 51% to 42% among whites. Among men, 49% back Trump, compared with 43% who support Clinton. Voters ages 50 and older are roughly divided in their support, but Trump performs more strongly among this group than among younger voters. Source: Pew research center.

Clinton LOST!

If you cant afford Preparation H, use the farmers choice, Phillips MOM!

ss12
11-23-2019, 07:35 PM
Clinton LOST!

Actually Clinton won two presidential elections even after been impeached. We will see how that works out for the conman.

golddirt
11-23-2019, 08:11 PM
Hey stupid sh it12 Hillary ran against Mr Trump. Jeesh

kidrock
11-23-2019, 08:12 PM
He/We like watching you all squirm. BOOM!!!!!

No squirming here Boom!!!!

kidrock
11-23-2019, 08:14 PM
Hey stupid sh it12 Hillary ran against Mr Trump. Jeesh

Really now you don't say!! Hey did you know she lost lmao!!!

kidrock
11-23-2019, 08:17 PM
Clinton LOST!

Is that what you use Farmer choice lmao!!!

golddirt
11-23-2019, 08:34 PM
Why don’t you read what ss said before opening your mouth on what someone else posted

kidrock
11-23-2019, 08:40 PM
I was commenting on your post so, what's that got to do with what ss had to say?

ZERO25
11-23-2019, 08:41 PM

In the United States, for example, impeachment at the federal level is limited to those who may have committed "Treason, Bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors[1]".[2]

Huh????...….see above ^^^^^^^!

golddirt
11-23-2019, 08:50 PM
Because my post was about his!

kidrock
11-23-2019, 09:03 PM
Because my post was about his!

fair enough.............................

kidrock
11-23-2019, 09:03 PM
25 did you get about abuse of power along with the other things you listed.

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 09:15 PM
Can you name candidates that have ask a foreign governments for dirt on their political opponent?I'm not saying there are not any. I'm just curious as to how many you know that have done it

Without looking to see if any are documented, I do not.....but I think we both know it's happened in some fashion or another.

Difference is, those guys didn't have a butthurt whining mob of almost half the countries most bitter representation of democracy in the history of the planet looking under every rock to undermine his platform.

And he is still getting stuff done.

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 09:25 PM
Actually Clinton won two presidential elections even after been impeached. We will see how that works out for the conman.
Pretty sure he was serving his second term when he was impeached.....so he didn't really win 2 elections after he was impeached.

So, like you said......it isn't really a crime , but I think you and your post have just been impeached.:)

Doesn't really mean a lot does it?

dirtMAN007
11-23-2019, 09:31 PM
Pretty sure he was serving his second term when he was impeached.....so he didn't really win 2 elections after he was impeached.

So, like you said......it isn't really a crime , but I think you and your post have just been impeached.:)

More unintentional lies ?

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 09:35 PM
More unintentional lies ?

I think just more unintentional not understanding?

kidrock
11-23-2019, 09:36 PM
Without looking to see if any are documented, I do not.....but I think we both know it's happened in some fashion or another.

Difference is, those guys didn't have a butthurt whining mob of almost half the countries most bitter representation of democracy in the history of the planet looking under every rock to undermine his platform.

And he is still getting stuff done.

I wouldn't it put it past any of them that's for sure.

You can bet your --- if they found Obama had done something like it the Republicans would be doing the same thing the Dems are doing now and we would be saying how butthurt the Repubs are and you know it lol

dirtMAN007
11-23-2019, 09:48 PM

You can bet your --- if they found Obama had done something like it the Republicans would be doing the same thing the Dems are doing now and we would be saying how butthurt the Repubs are and you know it lol

The former HNIC did far worse but played the race card and got a free pass on EVERYTHING ! Good thing he didn’t have to run against TRUMP!

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 09:49 PM

It's always easy to make a bet that you have no way of losing or being able to prove the outcome.....to compare the two levels of butt hurt by the parties of then and now is ludicrous....we are in uncharted territory.

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 10:02 PM
I don't really debate hypotheticals.......it's pointless and a waste of time.....you want to talk about the here and now I'm all in.

Be like me saying that I'm willing to bet had BP put in the time and effort in Dunn like he said he would that that those knuckleheads would have won 15 Lucas races or more .....sure it should have happened ,but there is no way to prove it.

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 10:04 PM
Whoa....ninja edit....post gone, lmao.

MUD MAESTRO
11-23-2019, 10:24 PM
Thank God for President Trump..... "I want a trial in the Senate" Did you hear what the President said? 'I want a trial in the Senate". Congress can vote to impeach but it won't matter. Nothing can stop what's coming. The dirty rotten politicians who lined their pockets off of our hard earned tax dollars will be exposed. These criminals have betrayed our trust for years.The butt hurt unelected diplomat's who testified had no facts to support any high crimes or misdemeanors Think for yourself turn CNN off. If you want to talk about obstruction of justice, turn you attention to Pelosi and Schiff and their rigged impeachment inquiry. President Trump is cleaning up the swamp and restoring power to the people where it belongs.

MUD MAESTRO
11-23-2019, 11:05 PM
And by the way.... The Ukraine and the US have an official Treaty called Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters signed in July of 1999 which gives either country the right to seek documents pertaining to crimes or corruption against it's governments. Just a few days ago. The Ukrainian Parliament has Demanded President Zelinsky and President Trump co-operate to investigate Ukrainian Gas company Burisma. Hunter and Joe Biden are deeply involved with the Burisma scandal.

Barbecueboy
11-23-2019, 11:30 PM
That won't sit well with some folks.....

kidrock
11-24-2019, 05:42 AM
That won't sit well with some folks.....

No it won't but, to bad because, if the Bidens did something wrong they need to be brought to justice.
No ONE is above the law. I hate it when these people think they can do whatever they want. The time has come to put an end to this lawlessness by these politicians.

ss12
11-24-2019, 07:46 AM

Yes he was serving his 2nd term. I guess that's bad on me. I'm surprise you didn't comment on post 66.

Barbecueboy
11-24-2019, 08:23 AM
I will......

ALLDIRT
11-24-2019, 10:48 AM

So your not watching the same ( Days of our liars club .) surly you know that these
witnesses are chose by sh!tface . Not one of the Republican witnesses were allowed .
And if your OK with sh!tface interrupting the Republicans on questions , your also for
a crooked hearing . And the notion that we can't question the leaker , not the so called
whistle blower , Is evidence of obstruction its self . If you can honestly say that those
hearings were fare , you also agree with a criminal setting . Now after the hearing is over
and all they have is , never Trumpers testifying they didn't like it because the President
wanted was a man running for President investigated for crimes . How CROOKED .

TS FAN
11-24-2019, 12:23 PM

So we are now at the point that if we don't like election results we impeach. he doesn't need to release anything BTW. Look at what you are saying, impeaching will tear this Country apart. I am far from ignorant BTW. I called you ignorant about Fox news and thinking they act exactly like PSMBC and CNN. MSNBC and CNN are for morons who only want one side on everything.

If Trump did something on his taxes the IRS would have nailed him years ago. If he releases them, the DEM Trash Party will spend the next year spinning and lying about everything and will not get anything done.

Barbecueboy
11-24-2019, 12:58 PM
So we are now at the point that if we don't like election results we impeach. he doesn't need to release anything BTW. Look at what you are saying, impeaching will tear this Country apart. I am far from ignorant BTW. I called you ignorant about Fox news and thinking they act exactly like PSMBC and CNN. MSNBC and CNN are for morons who only want one side on everything.

If Trump did something on his taxes the IRS would have nailed him years ago. If he releases them, the DEM Trash Party will spend the next year spinning and lying about everything and will not get anything done.

Continue not getting anything done......

kidrock
11-24-2019, 02:25 PM
Thank God for President Trump..... "I want a trial in the Senate" Did you hear what the President said? 'I want a trial in the Senate". Congress can vote to impeach but it won't matter. Nothing can stop what's coming. The dirty rotten politicians who lined their pockets off of our hard earned tax dollars will be exposed. These criminals have betrayed our trust for years.The butt hurt unelected diplomat's who testified had no facts to support any high crimes or misdemeanors Think for yourself turn CNN off. If you want to talk about obstruction of justice, turn you attention to Pelosi and Schiff and their rigged impeachment inquiry. President Trump is cleaning up the swamp and restoring power to the people where it belongs.

Mud he only wants a trial in senate because, he knows they wont vote to remove him from office.

What was rigged?

kidrock
11-24-2019, 02:32 PM

No he doesn't need to but, if he would he could clear this up.

Fox is just as biased as the rest of them. They are no better that's a fact. They have their own set of Morons that follow them because they only want to listen to one side. It would be refreshing if we had even just one new organization that would just tell the truth and no spin.

MUD MAESTRO
11-24-2019, 03:35 PM
Mud he only wants a trial in senate because, he knows they wont vote to remove him from office.

What was rigged? Schiff's and Pelosi's impeachment inquiry. Secret interrogations and then leaking cherry picked testimonies of witnesses. Whistleblower not allowed to testify. Republican witnesses denied access to appear by Schiff. The whole process was unfair. If congress votes to impeach Trump, he will have his day in court. Believe me, what dirt will come out of the Senate trial we be devastating to the political elite. You do know there has been investigations by the US Justice Department into the FBi and their misuse of the FISA court? The corruption and criminals acts of the so called deep state will be exposed and litigated.

TS FAN
11-24-2019, 03:48 PM
We do! Fox. Sure they have some right wing shows, but I repeat. Their NEWS people always give both sides of the issues. NEWS PEOPLE!! As far as the opinion shows, since every other channel trashes Trump, conservatives and calls us racist shouldn't conservative people get a couple shows to present their views. You sure are not going to get it from other media outlets. Then I ask you this. Is there any document that you think Trump could release that would satisfy any of the lunatics? You know better. They want power and Washington statue quo. You haven't figured that out yet, Kid? Come on you are smarter than that. You should also be happy we have someone like Trump fighting the corruption. Spend less time hating him and realize the good he is doing. I could care less about his trysts before he was President. This man is what you see, you get. He exaggerates, brags, tweets too much and has weird hair, but he doesn't deceive us. He comes right out with his intentions and he loves this Country. People should be happy with that part of him. Give me a man who say what he is going to do and tries to actually do it, any day. China has never had to deal with anyone as tough as he is. They would love to see Mr. Magoo or Mayor Pete get in. BTW Mr. Magoo has corrupted politics with China too. THEY OWN HIM

TS FAN
11-24-2019, 03:51 PM
Schiff's and Pelosi's impeachment inquiry. Secret interrogations and then leaking cherry picked testimonies of witnesses. Whistleblower not allowed to testify. Republican witnesses denied access to appear by Schiff. The whole process was unfair. If congress votes to impeach Trump, he will have his day in court. Believe me, what dirt will come out of the Senate trial we be devastating to the political elite. You do know there has been investigations by the US Justice Department into the FBi and their misuse of the FISA court? The corruption and criminals acts of the so called deep state will be exposed and litigated.

MY guess is they have that one FBI agent in the cross hairs and he is in deep trouble. I see them cutting a deal and exposes all the corruption in the Obama administration. This is how it may play out. We will see. DEMs did a lot of dirty underhanded things and didn't worry about getting caught. Hilary was going to be President. This is why the Dem party has lost their collective minds. They know that are in deep do do!!

ss12
11-24-2019, 04:19 PM
Schiff's and Pelosi's impeachment inquiry. Secret interrogations and then leaking cherry picked testimonies of witnesses. Whistleblower not allowed to testify. Republican witnesses denied access to appear by Schiff. The whole process was unfair. If congress votes to impeach Trump, he will have his day in court. Believe me, what dirt will come out of the Senate trial we be devastating to the political elite. You do know there has been investigations by the US Justice Department into the FBi and their misuse of the FISA court? The corruption and criminals acts of the so called deep state will be exposed and litigated.

The republicans witnesses were Kurt Volker and Tim Morrison. The whistleblower is protected of federal law and the republicans know this. The republicans really were put in a bad situation by the conman verifying the information that whistleblower came forward with. By the conman verifying what the whistleblower said made the whistleblower's testimony irreverent. What better evident than the accuser admitting to the crime . This is what every prosecutor hopes for. This make the democrats job easier. I can tell you have never been involved with any court cases. There is a lot of material that you would like to bring up but you can't. I have been involved in a few court cases and there was material we would of like to bring up but the judge would not allow it. I was on the law side and was not being prosecuted.

You might want to research FISA report. There is already information being leak out and it sound like its not going to be that big of a deal. The report will be out on 12-9-19.

ss12
11-24-2019, 04:36 PM
MY guess is they have that one FBI agent in the cross hairs and he is in deep trouble. I see them cutting a deal and exposes all the corruption in the Obama administration. This is how it may play out. We will see. DEMs did a lot of dirty underhanded things and didn't worry about getting caught. Hilary was going to be President. This is why the Dem party has lost their collective minds. They know that are in deep do do!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/22/fisa-report-fbi-surveillance-trump-campaign-carter-page-doj-william-barr/1487079001/

ZERO25
11-24-2019, 06:05 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/11/22/fisa-report-fbi-surveillance-trump-campaign-carter-page-doj-william-barr/1487079001/

Now that's a good newspaper...…..to start a dumpster fire with!

ss12
11-24-2019, 06:54 PM
What's wrong Zero didn't get what you was hoping for. There are other sources out there that indicate the same thing. Maybe when it comes out on 12-9-19 you can watch Hannity and he can manipulate it to make you feel better. Everybody know it easy to manipulate you gullible members of the Trump's cult.

ZERO25
11-24-2019, 07:29 PM
What's wrong Zero didn't get what you was hoping for. There are other sources out there that indicate the same thing. Maybe when it comes out on 12-9-19 you can watch Hannity and he can manipulate it to make you feel better. Everybody know it easy to manipulate you gullible members of the Trump's cult.

Where are the ratings for cnn, MSNBC and other libtard news outlets compared to Fox's? Thank you!

Now who's the gullible one!

btw, we know you did!

ss12
11-24-2019, 07:55 PM
Where are the ratings for cnn, MSNBC and other libtard news outlets compared to Fox's? Thank you!

Now who's the gullible one!

btw, we know you did!

That's exactly why Fox news is not allowed in other countries. They manipulated the gullible citizens like you. You gullible fools can't separate fiction from facts.

TS FAN
11-24-2019, 08:01 PM

You respond to me with this garbage? I would rather wait to see the report. I don't know what it is going to say, but I can tell you believing a bias media makes you the one that is gullible. Guess what?
You get to be gullible all through Trump's second term.

TS FAN
11-24-2019, 08:02 PM
That's exactly why Fox news is not allowed in other countries. They manipulated the gullible citizens like you. You gullible fools can't separate fiction from facts.

You don't know squat about Fox News. Get over yourself.

ss12
11-24-2019, 08:25 PM
You don't know squat about Fox News. Get over yourself.

I know about their fictional characters(Hannity, Carlson) who even themselves admit that they are not journalist but just give their viewers their opinion. And we all know opinions are like a hole everybody has one. This is why they are on prime time TV. So they can manipulate you gullible fools with their opinion. You gullible fools eat it right up. When fox's real journalist give you gullible fools the facts you don't believe. The only reason Chris Wallace is even on Fox is so they can see if their opinion reporters is working or not. So when you gullible fools start cutting down Wallace they are laughing at you gullible fools for believing their opinion reporters. You gentleman are so easy to manipulate.

MUD MAESTRO
11-24-2019, 08:50 PM
The whistleblowers protection only pertains to the Investigator General from releasing his name. Why is it the whistleblower name has been mentioned in many published articles. Former President Obama just put his whistleblowers in jail. Whistleblower Erick C I A ramella has been outed along with his hack lawyer Mark Zaid. Look both of them up. Both DEMS swamp creatures.

TS FAN
11-24-2019, 09:25 PM
I know about their fictional characters(Hannity, Carlson) who even themselves admit that they are not journalist but just give their viewers their opinion. And we all know opinions are like a hole everybody has one. This is why they are on prime time TV. So they can manipulate you gullible fools with their opinion. You gullible fools eat it right up. When fox's real journalist give you gullible fools the facts you don't believe. The only reason Chris Wallace is even on Fox is so they can see if their opinion reporters is working or not. So when you gullible fools start cutting down Wallace they are laughing at you gullible fools for believing their opinion reporters. You gentleman are so easy to manipulate.

You do not know or watch Fox news. Get over you self. Watching MSNBC and CNN makes your nose grow. So tell me, how much does you nose grow watching that trash

Barbecueboy
11-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Did he get impeached and win by a landslide yet? I forget?

ZERO25
11-25-2019, 06:24 PM
Did he get impeached and win by a landslide yet? I forget?

I bet they don't even vote on it!

According to Rush today, the votes will be very close. That's a no-win for the libtards!

TS FAN
11-25-2019, 07:27 PM
See my down the tubes thread. Common sense tells you they won't. 218 votes for an investigation is one thing, 218 votes with no evidence is something else. I wish they would do it, they will lose congress for sure, they may anyone if they don't start passing bills that help American people

Barbecueboy
11-25-2019, 08:03 PM
SS and Kid.......hope you guys enjoy fowl.....at thanksgiving no less.

I'll try to act like I've been in the end zone before.......because I have been.

ZERO25
11-25-2019, 08:24 PM

That fictional character, Hannity, surely made the correct call on Nov. 8, 2016!

I guess the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy consulted with him!

…….yes you did!

kidrock
11-25-2019, 08:30 PM

I'll try to act like I've been in the end zone before.......because I have been.

I know one thing I will enjoy Thanksgiving being with family.

kidrock
11-25-2019, 08:32 PM

I know I will enjoy my Thanksgiving being around family the people I care about. Might have pizza not sure yet.

Barbecueboy
11-25-2019, 08:32 PM
I know one thing I will enjoy Thanksgiving being with family.

That's what it's all about.....Think America can be thankful that it's elected officials can get back to work....there's lots of catching up to do.

Barbecueboy
11-25-2019, 08:34 PM
Whoa, another ninja edit.......enjoy whatever you do.

kidrock
11-25-2019, 08:40 PM
That's what it's all about.....Think Anerica can be thankful that it's elected officials can get back to work....there's lots of catching up to do.

I agree seeing family is always good thing.

kidrock
11-25-2019, 08:41 PM
Whoa, another ninja edit.......enjoy whatever you do.

In case you didn't know that's what the edit button is for lol

Barbecueboy
11-25-2019, 08:44 PM
some people use it and still don't get it right.....even after they edit .....lmao.

kidrock
11-25-2019, 08:59 PM
some people use it and still don't get it right.....even after they edit .....lmao.

and your point?

Barbecueboy
11-25-2019, 09:06 PM
Just that even after they think about it and go back and rewrite what they meant.......it's still all wrong.

Just pretend you read it slowly....I tried typing it that way.

kidrock
11-25-2019, 09:12 PM
Just that even after they think about it and go back and rewrite what they meant.......it's still all wrong.

Just pretend you read it slowly....I tried typing it that way.

Well you are a little slow so, I'm sure that helped you out lol

I wondered what took you so, long to respond lol

Barbecueboy
11-25-2019, 09:20 PM
Well you are a little slow so, I'm sure that helped you out lol

I wondered what took you so, long to respond lol

If I'm slow,,,,you must be rust..

kidrock
11-25-2019, 09:29 PM
If I'm slow,,,,you must be rust..

Yes I'm slow. We have already established that but, now you have been exposed. You weren't signed in at one time called "the turtle" was you!! lol

Barbecueboy
11-25-2019, 09:38 PM
exposed???? Am I going to get impeached too?

Monkey face mark maybe, but never anything turtle related......other closest animal would have been Oreo the goat.

TS FAN
11-26-2019, 11:33 AM
You two are hilarious. BTW no one should ever discuss politics or religion at family gatherings. This saying is as old as it gets. No one ever convinces the other. On here it about ranting frustrations with Washington, which I enjoy doing with the banter. But not at family gatherings, that can never end well
That is unless everyone is on the same side, but still is not wise to say too much.

dirtMAN007
11-26-2019, 12:10 PM
You two are hilarious. BTW no one should ever discuss politics or religion at family gatherings. This saying is as old as it gets. No one ever convinces the other. On here it about ranting frustrations with Washington, which I enjoy doing with the banter. But not at family gatherings, that can never end well
That is unless everyone is on the same side, but still is not wise to say too much.

i am no longer silent doesn't matter where or with whom ...................................... us being silent is how this country ended up with sooooooooo so many America hating communist scumbag b!tches allowed to do and say whatever they want ! NOT ON MY WATCH ANYMORE !!!!!

TS FAN
11-26-2019, 02:26 PM
I understand your position on the matter. There is a lot to be angry about with a totally corrupt media and College Professors leading the way corrupting the minds of our children, but I am just saying I don't see a good outcome bantering during family gatherings.

ZERO25
11-26-2019, 06:40 PM
i am no longer silent doesn't matter where or with whom ...................................... us being silent is how this country ended up with sooooooooo so many America hating communist scumbag b!tches allowed to do and say whatever they want ! NOT ON MY WATCH ANYMORE !!!!!

Yessir, they rattled the wrong dogs cage! And I say, thank you!

Barbecueboy
11-26-2019, 09:53 PM
I normally speak when I'm spoken to about it........