PDA

View Full Version : Will Rudy...

STRONGERTHANDIRT
11-27-2019, 08:36 AM
use his "under the bus insurance" cause I think Trump just threw him under it.

TS FAN
11-27-2019, 09:16 AM
No big deal either way. Just like Bolton, he is trying to sell an upcoming book and what he says doesn't matter either. Just the way it is. The Bidens are in some trouble because of China dealing also. Biden will never get the nomination anyway, so this doesn't matter in the big scheme of things. Their misadventures in Ukraine and the possible investigation by the new Gov. prompted the Schiff two staff members to panic and create a whistleblower candidate to try to side track the investigation of the Bidens. This is what started the hoax. Shiff is dirty too. my opinion is some of this gets exposed, nothing happens and on we go. The ways of Washington

STRONGERTHANDIRT
01-26-2020, 08:49 AM
Anyone see Rudy on Judge Pirro's show last night? The man is bat sh!t crazy! Even the judge had a panicked look on her face and was trying to end the segment asap. Trump needs to distance himself from him and soon.

lurker
01-26-2020, 09:43 AM
Their misadventures in Ukraine and the possible investigation by the new Gov. prompted the Schiff two staff members to panic and create a whistleblower candidate to try to side track the investigation of the Bidens. This is what started the hoax.

That is about as plausible as it gets, and you’re probably right.

Shiff is dirty too.

And Pelosi knows it in my opinion.

my opinion is some of this gets exposed, nothing happens and on we go. The ways of Washington

This, I hope you’re wrong about. I hope all of the anti-Trump hoax’ers attempted coup’ers, serve time, lose bar licenses, and whatever else, then go down very publicly for the atrocities against Trump.

lurker
01-26-2020, 09:47 AM
Anyone see Rudy on Judge Pirro's show last night?

President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani joins Judge Jeanine Pirro on 'Justice with Judge Jeanine' to discuss the Senate impeachment trial. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_saBwFBLUCQ

castone
01-26-2020, 10:41 AM
Rudy is his own worst enemy, he gets to running that flap and trips himself up along with President Trump, and I don't know why Pres. every wanted him as his lawyer !

jog49
01-26-2020, 11:11 AM
Is Rudy wrong? I think not. He's just frustrated that DOJ won't do a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing. Ask the crime families of New York if they think Giuliani is any good as what he does. If you don't know that Biden is a crook, you've been asleep too long. The only one worse than Biden is that spook from Chicago that the lunatics in the country elected President twice! The U.S. is on the fast track to the nut house.

Barbecueboy
01-26-2020, 11:41 AM
Where are the wonder twins ? Did they touch their rings and became the form of a cricket???

There opinions are needed right about now.

Barbecueboy
01-26-2020, 11:42 AM
Daily laughter.......

Clayton_Wetters
01-26-2020, 03:31 PM
They are having surgery to be joined at the hips!!!

Barbecueboy
01-26-2020, 05:50 PM
Krock actually has points that are valid sometimes.....I've yet to see one of those from SS,but I'm optimistic.