PDA

View Full Version : Going to miss PRI....

Krooser
12-07-2019, 02:06 PM
I apologize to all who had planned on getting my autograph at this years PRI show.

The simple fact is I have a set of pistons to pay for plus I need a Bert transmission and a few misc bit for my Mastersbilt transformation.

Since I can't spend what I don't have the $400 I save by not buying fuel and hotels will give me the downstroke on those pistons that I need (Studebaker engine parts are more expensive than those for an RY45).

So you guys will have to hang around the Street Outlaws bunch, maybe sniff around some of the booths with hot looking gurls or simply schmooze with Blackie. I hear he's talking to Bloomquist about doing his PR for the LOLM tour.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Blackie will do a fine job pr'ing for Bloomer! Him and his fat gurls on each arm.... 

Are you the PR guy for blackie and his accomplises? 🤭🤭🤭🤭

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-07-2019, 02:34 PM
I apologize to all who had planned on getting my autograph at this years PRI show.

The simple fact is I have a set of pistons to pay for plus I need a Bert transmission and a few misc bit for my Mastersbilt transformation.

Since I can't spend what I don't have the $400 I save by not buying fuel and hotels will give me the downstroke on those pistons that I need (Studebaker engine parts are more expensive than those for an RY45).

So you guys will have to hang around the Street Outlaws bunch, maybe sniff around some of the booths with hot looking gurls or simply schmooze with Blackie. I hear he's talking to Bloomquist about doing his PR for the LOLM tour.

When is your next autograph apperance?

dirtcrazy4u
12-07-2019, 02:57 PM
Well there goes another name.

dirtcrazy4u
12-07-2019, 03:05 PM
Deleted. Good idea Ole bla, Ole slurrpie, 😉😉😉

baltimore
12-07-2019, 04:11 PM
I thought daddy always said never sleep with your sister ,mamma is OK . we don't want them to think we aren't from around here

Barbecueboy
12-07-2019, 10:18 PM
You SIDEWAYS boys behave!!!

Y'all are 4ms version of the darlins.....you must be Charlene.

Krooser
12-08-2019, 01:43 AM
Are you the PR guy for blackie and his accomplises? 來來來來

Well I WAS.... he promised me 20K per season....this is all I got.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Krooser
12-08-2019, 01:51 AM
When is your next autograph apperance?

Got a PT gig being the co-pilot on the septic pumping truck the next time they pump the poopers at Farmer City... see you in 2025. I can usually schedule some pen and paper time for my fan base.

I tried getting a bell ringing job with the Salvation Army this Holiday season. I went full metal jacket Santa figuring the beard and fat gut would convince folks I was the Real Deal but everytime I said HO-HO-HO Blackie's next ex-wife showed up.

fastford
12-09-2019, 08:57 PM
Got a PT gig being the co-pilot on the septic pumping truck the next time they pump the poopers at Farmer City... see you in 2025. I can usually schedule some pen and paper time for my fan base.

I tried getting a bell ringing job with the Salvation Army this Holiday season. I went full metal jacket Santa figuring the beard and fat gut would convince folks I was the Real Deal but everytime I said HO-HO-HO Blackie's next ex-wife showed up.

dam it krooser , im way to tired to laugh that hard , bought blew something out.....lol....