PDA

View Full Version : Looks like West Virginia's Matt Cosner considering WOO LMS Rookie run.

HoosierDirtFan
12-10-2019, 06:50 PM
Seen where West Virginia racer Matt Cosner is considering a run at the WOO LMS rookie title. Going to Vado Speedway Park in New Mexico and then to Volusia and will make a decision after Speed Weeks.

foxfire2dirtracing
12-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Wow! Breaking news but you are a little late again Mr. 4m

SLIPPING SIDEWAYS
12-10-2019, 09:47 PM
Wow! Breaking news but you are a little late again Mr. 4m

You know a month or two back you went off on a nut because he has what tracks he's been to this year and where he's going to next in his signature. Does it really bother you that much? There is 4-5 other people on here I believe have the same thing in theirs. Does that bother you also? I'm thinking about listing a bunch in mine even though I never went to them just to p!ss you off.

HoosierDirtFan
12-10-2019, 09:57 PM
You know a month or two back you went off on a nut because he has what tracks he's been to this year and where he's going to next in his signature. Does it really bother you that much? There is 4-5 other people on here I believe have the same thing in theirs. Does that bother you also? I'm thinking about listing a bunch in mine even though I never went to them just to p!ss you off.

I seen what he said when you quoted it. Funny I could give a rat's ***. That's why he's on ignore. Moderators don't do much on this website.

The news was on DoD 3 or so days ago. I did find it interesting Cosner was entertaining the thought of following the WOO LMS tour. Seems to be a decent regional racer.

foxfire2dirtracing
12-10-2019, 10:27 PM
Slipping Sideways:
You have a very good memory! Yes I did & yes for whatever reason it does disturb me about his long self-biography after his every post & advertising usdirt.com. The other thing about Nathan is everything he sees on DOD- he post on 4M as if it was his original news.
If you want to pee me off- go for it -slipping, slurring or sister sideways!

And for you Nathan: if I am on ignore- how did you see my post? What have I said to get the moderators attention?

chupp n bloomer fan
12-11-2019, 03:41 AM
Slipping Sideways:
You have a very good memory! Yes I did & yes for whatever reason it does disturb me about his long self-biography after his every post & advertising usdirt.com. The other thing about Nathan is everything he sees on DOD- he post on 4M as if it was his original news.
If you want to pee me off- go for it -slipping, slurring or sister sideways!

And for you Nathan: if I am on ignore- how did you see my post? What have I said to get the moderators attention?Because when someone quotes that person, he sees it still. Yeah, I’m with slipping sideways and Nathan, it’s kinda creepy. Ya don’t like it, move on. Put him on ignore.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-11-2019, 03:43 AM
Dunno if Matt is ready for all that. Hasn’t been just unstoppable in his region. I think I’d try one more year regionally and make sure I got good help and good backing. It’s one thing running regionally, whole other going to NM and Florida.

bleedblue55
12-11-2019, 05:04 AM
One possible upside I've seen are some regional guys hit a tour and take lots of butt whippings but they do become better overall racers. Colton Flinner would be a good example as his time on the Lucas tour seems to have helped him considerably as he went regional again last year. I also thought Cabe Dillard really progressed as the year went on. Of course there's always those guys who ran out of talent at a local level but still give it a shot and that list is quite long.

dirtMAN007
12-11-2019, 06:23 AM
I’m sure Matt appreciates your concern CHUMP IN BLOOMERS !