PDA

View Full Version : Eldora World seat question

nc mudcat
12-12-2019, 09:28 AM
Looks like front stretch seats are going fast, can get about 12 rows up from bottom. Can anyone give an opinion of the NTA, B, C and D seats in turns 3 and 4? Can get a little higher there.

Tireguy17
12-12-2019, 10:30 AM
We went to Eldora for 1st time for the Dream in June. We originally had concrete lawn chair seats in Turn 4 about 15-20 seats from the front stretch grandstand. After eating dirt like I've never ate dirt before, we moved to the grass area in Turn 3 with our chairs and enjoyed the view. Apparently eating dirt in T4 is common based on the headgear alot were wearing around us :)

dirtlatefan28
12-13-2019, 03:19 PM
If you are seated low in the front stretch you will not see back stretch well. Might be worth the shot at getting up high in the turns. Wish Tony would take a few feet of dirt out of the back of the infield to help issue with the bigger haulers blocking view

Clayton_Wetters
12-13-2019, 04:47 PM
The Eldora infield can actually flood. It happened a few years ago. Water entered from outside the track through the tunnel.

nc mudcat
12-18-2019, 04:03 AM
Got frontstretch seats for Thursday and Friday about 12 rows up, and 3rd turn Saturday, near the top. Now where to stay?

chupp n bloomer fan
12-18-2019, 05:27 AM
Got frontstretch seats for Thursday and Friday about 12 rows up, and 3rd turn Saturday, near the top. Now where to stay?Comfort Inn in Sidney isn’t a bad place. Not many choices close. Maybe Dayton since I’m assuming you’re going back to N.C.?

chupp n bloomer fan
12-18-2019, 05:30 AM
Got frontstretch seats for Thursday and Friday about 12 rows up, and 3rd turn Saturday, near the top. Now where to stay?We ate at a small bar pub in Greensboro on our way to Myrtle Beach. Freeman’s, neat place, Greensboro has a variety of people too.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-18-2019, 05:34 AM
If you are seated low in the front stretch you will not see back stretch well. Might be worth the shot at getting up high in the turns. Wish Tony would take a few feet of dirt out of the back of the infield to help issue with the bigger haulers blocking viewOr do what has been mentioned and make them all park outside the track. If that big valley has a creek, then I get it. Don’t touch it, unless you get approval, and fill it and put in proper drainage. Advertise it as somewhere to dump dirt for free.

I’m 14 rows from the top. Which isn’t bad, aisle seats, and good people around us. Why I haven’t moved. But no obstructions inside would be great. He has done so much already, so it may be in the plans.

roughride
12-18-2019, 08:32 PM
Absolutely agree. It would be nice to be able to see all the way around the track. Even sitting on the concrete terrace in 3 you cant see the cars entering turn 1. I like seeing the cars and crews in the infield but I don't know if it's possible to dig down that deep and make it work.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-19-2019, 03:38 AM
Absolutely agree. It would be nice to be able to see all the way around the track. Even sitting on the concrete terrace in 3 you cant see the cars entering turn 1. I like seeing the cars and crews in the infield but I don't know if it's possible to dig down that deep and make it work.They can’t dig the infield down any farther. It floods now. Plus you’d have to destroy everything in there to lower it just guessing 5’ or so. Outside of the track is the best option, Tony had mentioned it right after he bought the track. I’m guessing that valley right there is off limits to be filled in I’d say.

tsand
12-19-2019, 03:53 AM
always stay near the airport in dayton, Huber Heights Plenty of hotels most under 75.00 about an hour 10 min from track.