PDA

View Full Version : Who wins more now...Drydene or Valvoline??

champion24
12-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Serious question!

johnE
12-12-2019, 05:26 PM
I’d bet on Drydene’s three headed Monster.

Dlmfan123
12-12-2019, 05:42 PM
Beat me too this lol

Highside Hustler25
12-12-2019, 08:46 PM
3 vs 1 ????

Josh Bayko
12-12-2019, 09:10 PM
In business? Valvoline, by an extremely wide margin.

In DLM racing? Probably still Valvoline.

Barbecueboy
12-12-2019, 09:18 PM

That's what I'm thinking.

DLC
12-13-2019, 06:50 AM
That's what I'm thinking.

That's what I'm HOPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-13-2019, 06:51 AM

Those Drydene cars were the fastest thing on the track at the end of the season. We will see what is happening in the races shops shortly.

Escobar
12-13-2019, 08:56 AM
Valvoline, no question. In addition to the Rocket1 car, there is Davenport, Terbo, etc. it’ll be one and done for the Team Zero Drydene cars. Bloomquist and Madden have shown previously that they struggle to keep relationships Of any kind. The jury is still out with Weiss.

Drydene has made a HUGE investment in dirt racing. I hope that they don’t get out in three years after the honeymoon period wears off. There’s been a constant pattern of non-racing industry parters get out after 2-3 years once they realize it’s hard to activate, provide hospitality and get a return. Unlike the WoO sprints and Bowyer, dirt late model teams don’t have the infrastructure in place to manage the partners properly to meet the sponsors needs, expectations and grow the relationship.

BloomerWon
12-13-2019, 09:04 AM
Dryden is without a doubt gonna give Valvoline a run for the $$$$. I'm going to say Drydene comes out ahead in this deal.....

ZERO25
12-13-2019, 01:24 PM
Valvoline, no question. In addition to the Rocket1 car, there is Davenport, Terbo, etc. it’ll be one and done for the Team Zero Drydene cars. Bloomquist and Madden have shown previously that they struggle to keep relationships Of any kind. The jury is still out with Weiss.

Drydene has made a HUGE investment in dirt racing. I hope that they don’t get out in three years after the honeymoon period wears off. There’s been a constant pattern of non-racing industry parters get out after 2-3 years once they realize it’s hard to activate, provide hospitality and get a return. Unlike the WoO sprints and Bowyer, dirt late model teams don’t have the infrastructure in place to manage the partners properly to meet the sponsors needs, expectations and grow the relationship.

Im pretty sure he means Team Zero vs Rocket1!

BloomerWon
12-14-2019, 08:38 AM
Team Zero vs Rocket will be the big buzz throughout the 2020 season for WoO.

Going to be very interesting to see it play out...