PDA

View Full Version : What is the future for Dirt On Dirt?

mccreadiefan39
12-14-2019, 06:51 PM
If DoD is not a part of the WoO streaming anymore and we already knew Lucas made DoD cut back on showing their highlights last year what is their future like in the live broadcasting world?

Sounds like Rigsby sold to FloRacing just in time.

Josh Bayko
12-14-2019, 07:02 PM
Maybe Ray Cook stuff?

DLC
12-14-2019, 07:02 PM
Sure don't look good for dod.

I wonder if Rigsby knew any thing about
the DirtVision fast pass before they told us ??

Spanky44
12-14-2019, 07:10 PM
I would say they are done with the national stuff. Woo used them to teach them about the live pay per views and now their up to par with how everything works they dump them and go on their own.

Lucas has their own tv and stuff so they dont need DoD.

Only stuff left is regional stuff and i doubt that many people will buy those shows unless their dirt cheap like $10 or less like they have been doing.

chathamracefan
12-14-2019, 08:13 PM
They do still help with the Eldora productions and gateway.

smoothoperator32
12-14-2019, 09:22 PM
Never cared for them

TerryM
12-14-2019, 09:28 PM
I’m subscribed for life, unless something major happens.

Cleetus Motorsports
12-14-2019, 11:14 PM
Just watched the Lucas banquet and Bob Dillner made a comment along the lines of LORTV has a huge year planned this year and they will be sharing the details soon. Makes me think they will be doing more Lucas shows this year.

Kryptonite17
12-15-2019, 12:41 AM
So will DoD still have all the replays like they always have including WoO? I know Lucas made them show less and that sucked but I could care less about seeing it live if I can watch a replay the next morning for $11 a month.

TBSprintFan
12-15-2019, 01:02 AM
I would say they are done with the national stuff. Woo used them to teach them about the live pay per views and now their up to par with how everything works they dump them and go on their own.

Lucas has their own tv and stuff so they dont need DoD.

Only stuff left is regional stuff and i doubt that many people will buy those shows unless their dirt cheap like $10 or less like they have been doing.

WoO never used DoD to teach them about Pay per views , they already had division doing their sprint car stuff and it just followed through to the late models. If anything DoD jumped into the WoO pay per views with division and it ended up biting them in the a $$ with Lucas Oil Racing , now DoD is totally s€rewed since the WoO dropped them totally.

edavis71
12-15-2019, 01:25 AM
Never cared for them

Rigsby is a prick, but his old lady now that is a different story!!!

JabberJaws83
12-15-2019, 07:19 AM
They are here to tease groundbreaking, industry changing, sport healing announcements. Been with them since day 1, but I’m thinking it’s time to drop them

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-15-2019, 08:22 AM
I'm thinking Rigsby cashed out at just the last opportunity.

SLIPPING SIDEWAYS
12-15-2019, 08:27 AM
They don't even have info updated on thier web site yet. They don't have Brandon Sheppard listed as WoO tour champion on the WoO history page and they don't have racewire preview for Lavonia Xtreme race today.

JayD
12-15-2019, 06:22 PM
Rigsby is a prick, but his old lady now that is a different story!!!Not true IMO Rigsby is a pretty nice guy and his wife is very attractive although she doesn’t come to the track very often choosing instead to stay home in their half million dollar plus estate. Yes he’s making big money and good for him he worked hard starting DOD from scratch.

Jonnyhucksix9
12-15-2019, 06:51 PM
They don't even have info updated on thier web site yet. They don't have Brandon Sheppard listed as WoO tour champion on the WoO history page and they don't have racewire preview for Lavonia Xtreme race today.U sure do spend a lot of time on there website for somebody who always wants to complain about them mi dirt fan

President Clinton
12-15-2019, 08:18 PM
Probably a lawsuit if there is any evidence of knowledge of series cutting ties with them?

MEE
12-15-2019, 08:42 PM
HUMMMM
DOD don,t have anything about the race today,
no results or anything at all.

Is this what the future is gonna be like for them ????

Dlmfan123
12-15-2019, 08:46 PM
HUMMMM DOD don,t have anything about the race today,no results or anything at all.Is this what the future is gonna be like for them ????https://www.dirtondirt.com/racewire.php?id=5248

SLIPPING SIDEWAYS
12-15-2019, 10:26 PM
I only read the Racewire and event/tour history.

At 2:30 this afternoon there was nothing posted under the event on the Racewire.

Tireguy17
12-16-2019, 07:19 AM
With WRG already having Dirtvision for many years, it was only a matter of time before they would adopt WoOLMS to their coverage. LORTV has Lucas events.

I'd guess DoD will need to go back to what they do best.....coverage, recaps, and do some productions without the fancy trailer like they used to do.

MEE
12-16-2019, 08:10 AM
https://www.dirtondirt.com/racewire.php?id=5248

Shows how old and dumb I am.

I've had DOD for years and I've never
seen that part of it.

They have got the race on the main page this
morning.

By the way where do you find that race wire page?

Dlmfan123
12-16-2019, 09:10 AM
Shows how old and dumb I am.I've had DOD for years and I've neverseen that part of it.They have got the race on the main page thismorning.By the way where do you find that race wire page?Below the pictures on the left hand side of the screen

SLIPPING SIDEWAYS
12-16-2019, 09:17 AM
Shows how old and dumb I am.

I've had DOD for years and I've never
seen that part of it.

They have got the race on the main page this
morning.

By the way where do you find that race wire page?

Click on schedule then click on the current month on the right

MEE
12-16-2019, 10:00 AM
Click on schedule then click on the current month on the right

LOL

I promise you that when I do that it only
brings up the schedule.

I know I sound stupid but I swear it will not bring
up that racewire page like he had the link to.

I'll keep looking !!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting old sucks but at the same time at least still living.

MEE
12-16-2019, 10:10 AM
Below the pictures on the left hand side of the screen

TY I found it ((((((((((((:::::

But mine only goes to December 9 where
Burdette won at freindship.

I'm just to old to work these things.
Thanks for trying to help me but I don't
think there's any help possible.

turnleftandgasit
12-16-2019, 04:26 PM

Click on December in the archives.

153J
12-16-2019, 07:02 PM

here : https://www.dirtondirt.com/catchall.php

save that link to your favorites , it has links to everything dod does

Dlmfan123
12-30-2019, 09:57 PM
They updated there ppv schedule. A lot of free races and 10$ races!

GregA12
12-31-2019, 12:52 AM

If they’re smart, they’ll still let Rigsby run it along with some of their other stuff. Rigsby, Jarrett, Shelton, and Turner are a showcase of professionalism.

Dlmfan123
12-31-2019, 01:06 AM
Grega what are you even talking about. Rigsby is still the gm of flosports/dod

bleedblue55
12-31-2019, 05:17 AM

Sorta what Dirtvision did recently with the Extreme series, throw everyone an occasional bone to keep them from cancelling their subscription. Not complaining, the more the merrier.

MEE
12-31-2019, 11:48 AM
3 PPV's

3 $10 for subs

7 FREE for subs

Is that all for the whole year ???

Dlmfan123
12-31-2019, 11:56 AM
3 PPV's3 $10 for subs7 FREE for subsIs that all for the whole year ???I doubt it. But ppvs are the only reason people have dod?

Spanky44
12-31-2019, 12:02 PM
I doubt it. But ppvs are the only reason people have dod?

Sure it is a free race but these are not big races like they used to have. It's basically the same free races They had this year. How many of you are likely to buy Lucas oil racing TV and dirtvision and dirt on dirt altogether. That's a lot of $$$.plus going to tour local tracks.

Dlmfan123
12-31-2019, 01:26 PM
Sure it is a free race but these are not big races like they used to have. It's basically the same free races They had this year. How many of you are likely to buy Lucas oil racing TV and dirtvision and dirt on dirt altogether. That's a lot of $$$.plus going to tour local tracks.I have dod for all of the video content, stories and updates. Ppv is a bonus imo.

CrankedUp90
12-31-2019, 06:28 PM
I have dod for all of the video content, stories and updates. Ppv is a bonus imo.

I agree and same here. Plus I have yearly sub on LORTV, VIP on Speedshift and fastpass on dirtvision. Money well spent.. lol

JayD
12-31-2019, 08:52 PM
I have dod for all of the video content, stories and updates. Ppv is a bonus imo.Same here I’ve only bought a handful of PPV races.

Dlmfan123
01-01-2020, 02:47 AM
Just watched the Lucas banquet and Bob Dillner made a comment along the lines of LORTV has a huge year planned this year and they will be sharing the details soon. Makes me think they will be doing more Lucas shows this year.Guaranteed Florence won’t be on there ppv schedule😂😂 stingy ass promoters

turnleftandgasit
01-01-2020, 07:59 AM
I have dod for all of the video content, stories and updates. Ppv is a bonus imo.

Instead of bitchn about content, you should be happy you have a good enough internet connection to make it worth while to watch PPV. By feature time the site is bogged down enough that I can't watch it. Lucky to get a full lap without buffering.