PDA

View Full Version : Drop the Mods at Gateway

ride height
12-20-2019, 06:48 PM
The mods are the ones tearing the crap out of the track and rutting the pi$$ out of it. Besides there are way too many of them. Midgets are really a show to see. The late models are ok, but the midgets are the stars of this event for my. 💰

HoosierDirtFan
12-20-2019, 07:05 PM
IMO
The race wasn't initially created for midgets. They have their own indoor shows. It was put on for the Late Models and Mods. This is technically their show. Midgets where just added. Let the LM and Mod have their own indoor show. Mods put on a good show as well.

ride height
12-20-2019, 07:10 PM
I know...but the midgets are clearly the best race. It just is. I love the late models...wish the track could be a bit bigger for them but it’s better than nothing 👍

153J
12-20-2019, 07:57 PM
OR ...... completely do away with it

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-20-2019, 08:23 PM
The mods are the ones tearing the crap out of the track and rutting the pi$$ out of it. Besides there are way too many of them. Midgets are really a show to see. The late models are ok, but the midgets are the stars of this event for my. 

Track has been trash before the mods touched it every time.

NeedforLMspeed
12-20-2019, 08:54 PM
Can't just put dirt down and have high powered cars running on it. It turns out to be the same thing every year and will continue to do so. A baja track. It needs to be compacted tight for days to form a hard base layer.

Jim11h
12-21-2019, 01:27 AM
Once again too many fans Vijay Jay gets wounded but yet their pocket book minimally invested.........ask most drivers and they'll tell you this looks like fun

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-21-2019, 08:43 AM
Once again too many fans Vijay Jay gets wounded but yet their pocket book minimally invested.........ask most drivers and they'll tell you this looks like fun

A lot also don't like tearing stuff up.

Jim11h
12-21-2019, 09:17 AM
No they don't but instantly it's the modified that drug show out. How about dirt to wall allowing cars to drive up wall, fence repair, and slow wrecker work being cause of drug out show? Lord the 1 LM c-main only took half hour for no reason but stupidity over driving

racedad11
12-21-2019, 09:52 AM
I was going to say, this was posted last night and the mods hadn't even been on the track yet. So I guess someone will have to explain how they had anything to do with that mess last night.