PDA

View Full Version : WoO Late Models Preview: Who will challenge Sheppard in 2020?

Returning to Dirt
12-26-2019, 08:48 AM
https://insidedirtracing.com/woo-late-model-preview-who-will-challenge-sheppard-in-2020/

Bloomquist, Madden, Lanigan, Junghans?

How many times times did Sheppard and Madden go head-to-head after Madden got the Bloomquist ride? How did those match-ups turn out?

Answers are in the article

TS FAN
12-26-2019, 12:34 PM
Bloomie Sheppard Madden especially Shepp and Madden. Everyone else gets scraps. I would love it not to be that way, but somebody is going to have to show a lot more than they did last year to beat these three guys.

formercrewguy
12-26-2019, 02:42 PM
Team Zero will be stout between the 3 of them.

dirtcrazy4u
12-26-2019, 03:33 PM
Team O needs to get healthy first. I can't see him doing consecutive nights if it's a rough track or he gets banged around a bit.

TS FAN
12-27-2019, 12:03 PM
Madden and Shepp are going to lead the way. Not Bloomer. He will always be in the hunt, but will not be the man to beat IMO. He will win from time to time but will finish behind the fore mentioned two.

Josh Bayko
12-27-2019, 01:01 PM
Beating Sheppy and Rocket1 over the course of a season is a very tall order. They're so much better prepared for the national touring grind than anybody else. Team Zero's trio of drivers has the best chance of unseating them, but it's a fairly small chance.

Thedoctor
12-27-2019, 01:33 PM
IMO Madden and even Weiss will finish ahead of bloomer in the standings. Bloomquist may win more then Weiss, but he’s just to inconsistent these days. At least were talking about a possible points battle this year and not just the rocket runaway, which may still happen, I hope not.