PDA

View Full Version : Our country's second most serious threat!

ZERO25
12-29-2019, 08:29 PM
Let's see.....First, the Dems thinks its ok to kill Gods creations(babies), Second, to kill HIS chosen people! God help them on judgment day!

This morning Fox News asked me about the new year and also about the vicious stabbing attack last night in New York. Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a press conference that the hate we are seeing is an “American cancer.” I agree with him. However, his answer is to create new laws—I don’t think that's the answer. God has the cure. He can change hearts and remove hate when people repent, turn to Him, and put their faith and trust in His Son, Jesus Christ. These horrific acts of violence aren’t caused by guns or knives, they are caused by evil in the human heart. God can forgive us, cleanse us, and give us a new heart.
I also told them that the hate we’re seeing isn’t just against people of certain races or religions, we see it against people of a different political party or opinion. And many in the media and politicians like Governor Cuomo have been guilty of fueling hate against President Donald J. Trump. We need to pray for the healing that only God can bring. Watch

Missouri Man
12-30-2019, 04:22 PM
You speak the truth...

kidrock
12-30-2019, 05:50 PM
zero25 doesn't like to be honest because, if he was he would be saying women think it's ok to kill God's creation. He wants everyone to think only Democrat women do it but, that's just not true.

ZERO25
12-30-2019, 07:13 PM
zero25 doesn't like to be honest because, if he was he would be saying women think it's ok to kill God's creation. He wants everyone to think only Democrat women do it but, that's just not true.

Women do think its ok, or they wouldn't be doing it! ...huh???

Where have you ever saw that I posted that Democratic women were the only ones?

CNN is calling, they post "facts" like you do!

kidrock
12-30-2019, 07:27 PM
Women do think its ok, or they wouldn't be doing it! ...huh???

Where have you ever saw that I posted that Democratic women were the only ones?

CNN is calling, they post "facts" like you do!

I said you want everyone to think that. I never said you said it was only Democratic women. What you don't understand what Democrats want is for the women to have that choice not that they want them to have an abortion just have then choice and 77% percent want the ROE vs WADE upheld. I wish no women would have an abortion but, I also know I don't need to be telling a women what she should do. Like I said that's up to her and her God and not me.

Clayton_Wetters
12-30-2019, 07:33 PM
I said you want everyone to think that. I never said you said it was only Democratic women. What you don't understand what Democrats want is for the women to have that choice not that they want them to have an abortion just have then choice and 77% percent want the ROE vs WADE upheld. I wish no women would have an abortion but, I also know I don't need to be telling a women what she should do. Like I said that's up to her and her God and not me.

Pro choice is not even the real reason. It gives a corrupt government the power to enforce choice on the nation itself. It erodes morality and the constitution as they want it to. It creates a support base for the Democrat party most of all. You just don't understand so much. I'm wasting my time trying to help.

ZERO25
12-30-2019, 07:41 PM

I forgot you are a fence rider!

So telling a person not to murder someone should be left up to the govt? smh

dirtMAN007
12-30-2019, 08:09 PM

Fence rider ? That’s putting it lightly!

kidrock
12-30-2019, 09:13 PM

Are you asking me or telling me because, wouldn't you like to see Roe vs Wade overturned.

kidrock
12-30-2019, 09:16 PM
Pro choice is not even the real reason. It gives a corrupt government the power to enforce choice on the nation itself. It erodes morality and the constitution as they want it to. It creates a support base for the Democrat party most of all. You just don't understand so much. I'm wasting my time trying to help.

Well quit wasting your time because, I don't need your help thank you and don't ever remembering asking lol....

dirtMAN007
12-30-2019, 10:00 PM
Are you asking me or telling me because, wouldn't you like to see Roe vs Wade overturned.

Hey kid dumb as a rock .........do you know what a question mark is you idiot ?

fastford
12-30-2019, 10:04 PM
hey kid , heres another one of them scenario,s for you , from what you said , you basically believe women should have full say when she becomes pregnant when abortion is an option , what if your the farther and want the child but the woman dont and on her on makes the choice to abort ? reason i ask this is i know some one this actually happened to....

kidrock
12-30-2019, 10:40 PM
hey kid , heres another one of them scenario,s for you , from what you said , you basically believe women should have full say when she becomes pregnant when abortion is an option , what if your the farther and want the child but the woman dont and on her on makes the choice to abort ? reason i ask this is i know some one this actually happened to....

Another tough question. Honestly I don't have an answer for that one. It's unfortunate that happened or is happening. I think I would just keep praying to God The women changes her mind but, truthfully I don't know how I would act until I was in the situation.

AnonymousNate
12-30-2019, 11:57 PM
''he'' could ''fix all'' but he don't! ...... cause ''he'' CANT do so! ;)

fastford
12-31-2019, 07:57 AM
and our resident atheist suddenly appears , and yes he can fix all for believers , sorry nate , im afraid your left out ,

Clayton_Wetters
12-31-2019, 06:13 PM
Well quit wasting your time because, I don't need your help thank you and don't ever remembering asking lol....

You don't ask because you know I'm right 99.9% of the time. Oh yeah!!!! lol and a hahaha

kidrock
12-31-2019, 07:32 PM
You don't ask because you know I'm right 99.9% of the time. Oh yeah!!!! lol and a hahaha

Yeah and your a legend in your own mind!! You only wished you were right 1% then you could get a gig on fox news lmao!!!!

BloomerWon
12-31-2019, 09:41 PM
And our countries 3rd most serious threat...

Is.... kidrock.......

kidrock
12-31-2019, 09:48 PM

Is.... kidrock.......

And don't you forget it lmao!!!!

BloomerWon
12-31-2019, 09:51 PM
And don't you forget it lmao!!!!

Don't you!!

Happy New Year.....

kidrock
12-31-2019, 10:49 PM
Don't you!!

Happy New Year.....

I already have lol

Happy New Year to you as well!!

Clayton_Wetters
01-01-2020, 02:08 PM

Is.... kidrock.......

And moving up, sadly. It is a threat to the nation in reality when these kind of people spoil the pot out of sheer ignorance....

kidrock
01-01-2020, 02:14 PM
And moving up, sadly. It is a threat to the nation in reality when these kind of people spoil the pot out of sheer ignorance....

Or we have ignorant people like yourself lmao!!!

Clayton_Wetters
01-01-2020, 02:27 PM
Or we have ignorant people like yourself lmao!!!

You'll never get past Kindergarten101.

kidrock
01-01-2020, 03:23 PM

Oh my what am I going to do with myself lol.

Clayton_Wetters
01-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Oh my what am I going to do with myself lol.

I have some great suggestions!!!

kidrock
01-02-2020, 06:48 AM
I have some great suggestions!!!

So, do I and you wouldn't like any of them lol

BloomerWon
01-02-2020, 11:28 AM
So, do I and you wouldn't like any of them lol

So, do what?? Drop the dope pipe full a weed you stood in line for all day yesterday and sit up straight!!

You're a mess..........

ZERO25
01-02-2020, 07:10 PM

His replies sounds like 2 kindergarteners arguing back and forth! smh

kidrock
01-02-2020, 07:57 PM
So, do what?? Drop the dope pipe full a weed you stood in line for all day yesterday and sit up straight!!

You're a mess..........

Now that makes a lot of sense. Stand in line all day for weed. SMH lol

kidrock
01-02-2020, 07:59 PM
His replies sounds like 2 kindergarteners arguing back and forth! smh

They probably do to someone like you!! lmao!!!!

ZERO25
01-02-2020, 08:24 PM
They probably do to someone like you!! lmao!!!!

Post 29... x 2!

Clayton_Wetters
01-02-2020, 08:28 PM
Post 29... x 2!

We rest our case!!!

kidrock
01-02-2020, 10:17 PM
Post 29... x 2!

Post 31 x 4 lmao.............................................. .....................

kidrock
01-02-2020, 10:17 PM
We rest our case!!!

Good to hear now I can sleep tonight lmao.............................................. ..............

Clayton_Wetters
01-03-2020, 03:49 PM
Iran: Trump’s $200bn Sanctions Have Wiped Out Obama’s $150bn Nuclear Deal

ZERO25
01-03-2020, 08:34 PM
Plus....one dead Iranian terrorist Obama helped to propagate!

kidrock
01-04-2020, 06:34 AM
Lets see how many new terrorist come from the Assassination of Soleimani. We can't let these guys like Soleimani go and Kill Americans, American Service men and women or anyone else for that matter . I think this is going to get real ugly real fast.

TurboTurtle17
01-06-2020, 01:19 PM
and our resident atheist suddenly appears , and yes he can fix all for believers , sorry nate , im afraid your left out , stated by one that truly is blinded at deepest dephts of his "Heart".the subconcsious mind.filled with blinding gullible ignornce.for any one who is evryone that beleves and follow are far from intelgently thnkn 4 them selfs. for the intelgent beings that we all can be

TurboTurtle17
01-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Or we have ignorant people like yourself lmao!!! that it though kidrock .this thng we call socitey is beyond fill with so many levels\degrees of blinding ignorance.. from god to politcs... truly is a fn shame hom bad "humanity has been mynd fuxked and gullible fooled for way to long.:(

BloomerWon
01-06-2020, 04:19 PM
that it though kidrock .this thng we call socitey is beyond fill with so many levels\degrees of blinding ignorance.. from god to politcs... truly is a fn shame hom bad "humanity has been mynd fuxked and gullible fooled for way to long.:(

Are you mentally challenged or just high? My apologies if you are challenged.

dirtMAN007
01-06-2020, 05:20 PM
Are you mentally challenged or just high? My apologies if you are challenged.

im pretty sure it is nate off his meds !

TurboTurtle17
01-06-2020, 06:35 PM
Are you mentally challenged or just high? My apologies if you are challenged. far from it monkey head.you can only hope and pray that i am u foolish ameritard monkey boy

TurboTurtle17
01-06-2020, 06:39 PM
im pretty sure it is nate off his meds ! far from it guw. yal can so called thnk what ever. just knw what you all thnk is exact same pathetic ign orace as millions of others like minded peole thnk and to state to people of my kind. i am my own god i am my own religion. i will never follow fakery conjured bs to fill thd heads of the masses.

ZERO25
01-06-2020, 06:58 PM
far from it guw. yal can so called thnk what ever. just knw what you all thnk is exact same pathetic ign orace as millions of others like minded peole thnk and to state to people of my kind. i am my own god i am my own religion. i will never follow fakery conjured bs to fill thd heads of the masses.

And yet, that book written 2,000 years ago sure is right about YOU!......just lucky I guess!

fastford
01-06-2020, 07:38 PM
i think turbo and nate may be the debil , even most atheist still give believers respect and dont trample on there beliefs , but thats ok fellows , or what ever you are , enjoy the ride , you poor , poor lost souls.......

TurboTurtle17
01-06-2020, 07:57 PM
haha and u all thnk and beleve u yal are human.nothing but modern day monkeys. none of you what it trully does feel like to feel that small percentage of human n us all. all u monkeys cant handel bare naked reality. cause after all we all are majority wild ruthless animals.only monkeys hold beleves and superstitions .none u will ever exsperience that side n us all. monkeys monkeys monkeys. in this so called day and age yes blindfull ignorance is a choice. but maybe u just to dam old to set that mind free.

Barbecueboy
01-06-2020, 08:29 PM
your posts are like reading a can of potted meat

Barbecueboy
01-06-2020, 08:57 PM
I know it says something but I just don't want to know what's in it.

BloomerWon
01-07-2020, 09:31 AM
far from it monkey head.you can only hope and pray that i am u foolish ameritard monkey boy

That ain't no way for a young lady to talk. You knuckle dragging buffoon! Lol

fastford
01-07-2020, 12:01 PM
i had rather be a monkey than a slow azz turtle any day , now crawl back in your shell for a while like you normally do....

Clayton_Wetters
01-07-2020, 03:32 PM
The Turtle stuck his head out the wrong end again!!!! :)

ZERO25
01-07-2020, 05:34 PM
The Turtle stuck his head out the wrong end again!!!! :)

LOL....obviously the brown stuff gets in his eyes and he cant see what he's typing....(I hope!)

balljoint
01-08-2020, 07:09 PM
I am Gods chosen person.

He says be good and others wont want to stab you.

Ye vipers get dealt with.

TurboTurtle17
01-08-2020, 07:18 PM
me is human.....u all are unknowingly highly controled PRIMITIVE MEN..... But men none the less. :)

fastford
01-09-2020, 08:36 AM
thanks for clarifying the men fact turtle , maybe , just maybe you will grow up to be one some day ? im not holding my breath though , but there is always hope.....

Clayton_Wetters
01-10-2020, 04:04 PM
OMAR CALLS TRUMP ‘OCCUPANT OF WHITE HOUSE’, GIGGLES WHEN U.S. CASUALTIES IN IRAQ MENTIONED

Muslims in Congress, a direct threat.

ZERO25
01-10-2020, 04:45 PM
^^^^^^ more like occupant of her itty bitty brain!