PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce Dirt Million Diecast?

Kryptonite17
01-01-2020, 11:09 AM
I pre-ordered one at the DTWC. Any one else order one or seen any info or updates on this? I don’t have any of his social media so just curious if anyone had seen anything. Thanks for any info!

Dlmfan123
01-01-2020, 11:44 AM
We want to thank everyone that has pre-ordered one of Bobbys Million Design Diecast for their patience. Rest assured we are trying to get these completed and will ship them immediately upon completion. We apologize for the delay as their were some minor set backs due to equipment failure and health issues with family members of our manufacturer.. we want to pray for his family as well.... Please know these cars are priority and we will have them in your hands soon.Thank you and Happy New Year! From angies Facebook

Kryptonite17
01-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Thank you very much.

Zonks32x
01-02-2020, 04:19 PM
With all due respect, there's only one "King" in the world of dirt racing, and his name is Steve Kinser.

When Bobby Pierce has 20 titles and 690 A-main feature wins in WoO or Lucas races, AND a net worth over $35 million, made from his racing career, then fire away.

Until then...keep us posted on when Bobby will be at Peoria to win 5k.

HIGH ROLLER
01-02-2020, 04:48 PM
Smooth 32 aint as smooth as he thinks he is!

Highside Hustler25
01-02-2020, 05:14 PM
Everyone gets it the Piercs's have made this sport what it is today

Oh my.,........,

Zonks32x
01-02-2020, 05:34 PM
Total disrespect! I'm surprised you bloomeroids haven't placed ( in your mind) that he is the king here. Your a buffoon pal! Everyone gets it the Piercs's have made this sport what it is today!!! Pathetic fools like you just won't admit to that!!!

Take a look at my post history there junior, and you'll see that I am not a Bloomquist fan. Respect his win total and longevity, but not the sideshow antics and late arrivals.

The only fool, is you, trying to create a false narrative. Go back to the daycare center and find a 4 year-old to banter with. You'll still be at an intellectual disadvantage, but you'll have a punchers chance.

Your boy, isn't even the best DLM driver in IL.
The BEST driver in the DLM game, also happens to be the best driver from IL too, and his name is Brandon Sheppard.
Name one year where Bobby has won $400k, let alone $800k+ like B-Shepp did in '19.

And given 2019, your boy wasn't even the best driver from IL
on the Summer Nationals tour.

HIGH ROLLER
01-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Said the buffoon who's got the boot for two yrs for having multiple usernames. Better go make up some more.... they gonna get ya boy! Lol

Not so smooth jack!

klemmabyna
01-02-2020, 07:56 PM
a thread about die cast toys with a legitimate response turns into this?

welcome to 4m!

oh. wait. most have been here and banished before!!!

Highside Hustler25
01-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Haha I think we been blackied again😁

HIGH ROLLER
01-02-2020, 09:26 PM
You all go put on you blooper PJ's and dream of how you love hippies!! You too high joint roller! Come at me when you got something other then your jealous whining and dinials of the facts that the Peircs's have class way beyond your recognition!! You pathetic buffoons!!!!

^^^^ 🤫🤫🤫 🤭🤭🤭 ^^^^

HIGH ROLLER
01-02-2020, 10:35 PM
^^ you are obsessed with sliding sideways ^^

you are a stalker!

BadlandsBandit12
01-02-2020, 11:08 PM
you sound like a freaking idiot!

Bobby Pierce is the king of dlm racing. Pierce family are the first family of dlm racing!! Give them their due praise!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
01-03-2020, 12:51 AM
This is just funny stuff. Ty new members for loosening this place up:).

Barbecueboy
01-03-2020, 10:29 AM
you sound like a freaking idiot!

It's f ing ........didn't you get the tshirt?

HIGH ROLLER
01-03-2020, 10:32 AM
It's f ing ........didn't you get the tshirt?

No cuz he's fake! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

smoothoperator32
01-03-2020, 11:44 AM
This is so funny

Barbecueboy
01-03-2020, 11:51 AM
"Then I do all year"?

Well at least I have my education to fall back on.

HIGH ROLLER
01-03-2020, 11:52 AM
Phil your computer room must be about ready to blow up! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HIGH ROLLER
01-03-2020, 02:05 PM
Phil? You talking about your king and leader of the bloomer buffoon brigade, blackie?? That pathedic pos fool is a no class mutant buffoon that you bloomeroids look up to!!! We Peirce fans hold our heads high! We have class!! We know more about dlm racing then you pathetic buffoons know about sniffing each others ass!! Get a life!!!!!!!!

Yea thats who im talking about thats why i directed it to you!

Highside Hustler25
01-03-2020, 04:43 PM
Phil? You talking about your king and leader of the bloomer buffoon brigade, blackie?? That pathedic pos fool is a no class mutant buffoon that you bloomeroids look up to!!! We Peirce fans hold our heads high! We have class!! We know more about dlm racing then you pathetic buffoons know about sniffing each others ass!! Get a life!!!!!!!!

If you could change your join date in the upper right hand corner, you might fool somebody. Just sayin.

You must of run out of ideas for new usernames.

HIGH ROLLER
01-03-2020, 05:07 PM
If you could change your join date in the upper right hand corner, you might fool somebody. Just sayin.

He has an encyclopedia of them!😉😉

Highside Hustler25
01-03-2020, 05:29 PM
I had more bloomer shirts would I need less toilet paper?

Well hey, good luck with that. I've got a feeling I.C.E. is gonna do another sweep soon so keep on keepin on. Don't forget to wipe.

chupp n bloomer fan
01-03-2020, 05:38 PM

Just admit it... Bobby and the Pierce family have more class then you and the other blooper fans will ever know! You are a classless fool!!! You sound like an abandoned baby buffoon calling out the other buffoons for assistance you pathetic fool!!!

Once you bloomer bag swinging pathetic buffons admit to and give praise to the Pierce family I won't make you feel so small!!! Bobby is the best driver of all time!! Get over it you hippie loving knuckle draggers!!!!

" Directed to you" where did you direct it to me you babbling bufoon? Typical blooper pooper poker for ya... Lost in their own flinging faecal matter!!! Go figure it out you bloomer loving knuckle dragger!!!!

If, must have? What would that possibly have to do with the point at hand toots? If I had more bloomer shirts would I need less toilet paper? You bloomer nut huggers have all the answers lol.

Your encyclopedia has a few books missing but some how you've managed to stay on here nonetheless You just keep doing what you’re doing. Is Blooper fans love it, even if your fellow high on the horse Pierce Posse Gods don’t:).

chupp n bloomer fan
01-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Us.....**:)

Highside Hustler25
01-03-2020, 06:00 PM
Gosh, jeezz... thanks for your concern ole buddy lol. Think of me when the big bad Garald sweeps me under the 4m carpet, again, will ya?

Just think if he gave ya a T Shirt every time ya left the building. Least he could do:)

HIGH ROLLER
01-03-2020, 06:10 PM
Us as in knuckle draggers of the bloomer buffoon ball hangers squadron or us meaning the best that the dlm world has ever seen, the HIGH class full of sass Bobby f in Peirce fantastic force of fruits and berries? I'm confused....

^^^^ 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 ^^^^

HIGH ROLLER
01-03-2020, 06:59 PM
Lol... ya all's a bunch of good ole boys. You shouldn't have to put up with me, but you do.... 

Yea we understand but thanks for caring! 🤭🤭

chupp n bloomer fan
01-03-2020, 08:07 PM
Us as in knuckle draggers of the bloomer buffoon ball hangers squadron or us meaning the best that the dlm world has ever seen, the HIGH class full of sass Bobby f in Peirce fantastic force of fruits and berries? I'm confused....Maybe it’s twig n berries lmao. You’re great man, love it.

BadlandsBandit12
01-15-2020, 05:34 PM
Anyone who thinks he is Smooth is a freaking idiot. For Lil Bobby to put that on his number is a idiot too. The lil boy is not smooth at all. He comes in the car half destroyed after the race. Spoiler is always torn off. Sheet metal is ripped, blows engines and does slide jobs a lot. He needs a new nickname and it cannot be Smooth. BFP, his shirt makes more sense. The pierces must love repairing stuff all the time. To each of its own I guess.

Just admit it... Bobby and the Pierce family have more class then you and the other blooper fans will ever know! You are a classless fool!!! You sound like an abandoned baby buffoon calling out the other buffoons for assistance you pathetic fool!!!

Billy_the_kid
01-15-2020, 07:06 PM
Anyone who thinks he is Smooth is a freaking idiot. For Lil Bobby to put that on his number is a idiot too. The lil boy is not smooth at all. He comes in the car half destroyed after the race. Spoiler is always torn off. Sheet metal is ripped, blows engines and does slide jobs a lot. He needs a new nickname and it cannot be Smooth. BFP, his shirt makes more sense. The pierces must love repairing stuff all the time. To each of its own I guess.You act like you pay his bills. Btw, I believe he owns all of his equipment. I would bet his purse winnings outweigh expenses which not a lot of racers could say that (with a straight face anyway)

Barbecueboy
01-15-2020, 08:44 PM
They should come out with a die cast of the car with the body damage described in the post above.....it's what everybody that loves him loves and what everybody that hates him hates.

They would sell a bazillion......an effen bazillion.

Billy_the_kid
01-15-2020, 08:59 PM
They should come out with a die cast of the car with the body damage described in the post above.....it's what everybody that loves him loves and what everybody that hates him hates.They would sell a bazillion......an effen bazillion.You sir are a marketing genius!

Barbecueboy
01-15-2020, 09:10 PM
I expect royalties in perpetuity.....

t4g2
01-16-2020, 07:54 AM
your only as good as the last race. he can't even beat a guy that runs a family car that most say he can't win in. yeah he's the greatest at tearing cars up and for winning races 5k or less. as the statistics show that was posted on hear a month ago. facts are facts.

t4g2
01-16-2020, 08:04 AM
what has the pierces invented or created to reinvent dlm racing? what is it that every racer has to have?

Billy_the_kid
01-16-2020, 08:11 AM
I just dont understand all the hate. Hes doing what most of us dream about. Wreckers or checkers he is fun to watch.

t4g2
01-16-2020, 09:01 AM
there's plenty drivers that are fun to watch not just 1 driver. babb Shirley b shep if you don't think there not fun to watch them why go to a race? using other cars as a berm or cushion oh yeah that's real fun to watch. babb is the best cushion rider there is. an best ever no such thing. imo there's best drivers for an era or decade but no such thing as greatest ever. til bobby himself designs a chassis and puts it on the market and wins several crown jewels an other drivers wins crown jewels in them then we can talk. As I said wait 2 years we will see how bobby is then as Bob Sr is retiring from the sport. now I do give bobby props on social media and gets new fans to a race.

Billy_the_kid
01-16-2020, 12:10 PM
It seems you dont like him. Your choice. Ive been a fan since his world 100 win and since then I haven't seen him take out people like everyone says.

TBSprintFan
01-16-2020, 01:11 PM
there's plenty drivers that are fun to watch not just 1 driver. babb Shirley b shep if you don't think there not fun to watch them why go to a race? using other cars as a berm or cushion oh yeah that's real fun to watch. babb is the best cushion rider there is. an best ever no such thing. imo there's best drivers for an era or decade but no such thing as greatest ever. til bobby himself designs a chassis and puts it on the market and wins several crown jewels an other drivers wins crown jewels in them then we can talk. As I said wait 2 years we will see how bobby is then as Bob Sr is retiring from the sport. now I do give bobby props on social media and gets new fans to a race.

Well said, especially the statement as "but no such thing as greatest ever".

Highside Hustler25
01-16-2020, 01:11 PM
I just dont understand all the hate. Hes doing what most of us dream about. Wreckers or checkers he is fun to watch.

Wreckers or checkers:)=entertainment. Isn't that what the sport is about?

When I first started going to dirt races in the 70's, guys like Pierce would be the majority fan favorite. Times have changed.

Highside Hustler25
01-16-2020, 01:23 PM

Although I agree with most of your post, the part about using a car for a cushion, I vividly remember a certain someone(no name) use another for a cushion and go on to win the PDC. That guy was hailed a hero afterwards. The kind of things that make ya go hmmm.
As far as best cushion riders, I'd put Shepp, Richards, McCreadie, Davenport, Marlar and many others on that list with Babb. But that's just my opinion.

Barbecueboy
01-16-2020, 02:40 PM
Although I agree with most of your post, the part about using a car for a cushion, I vividly remember a certain someone(no name) use another for a cushion and go on to win the PDC. That guy was hailed a hero afterwards. The kind of things that make ya go hmmm.
As far as best cushion riders, I'd put Shepp, Richards, McCreadie, Davenport, Marlar and many others on that list with Babb. But that's just my opinion.

That certain someone you mentioned did exactly what the other is famous for and gave him a dose of his own medicine.....that's why was hailed a hero afterwards.

I'm sure you must know that.

BloomerWon
01-16-2020, 02:45 PM
That certain someone you mentioned did exactly what the other is famous for and gave him a dose of his own medicine.....that's why was hailed a hero afterwards.

I'm sure you must know that.

Never once seen Erb Jr drive anyone like JD did in that last lap door slam... Erb will drive you up in the straights but he has to my knowledge never intentionally slammed anyone for the win like Jd...

Barbecueboy
01-16-2020, 02:47 PM
Never once seen Erb Jr drive anyone like JD did in that last lap door slam... Erb will drive you up in the straights but he has to my knowledge never intentionally slammed anyone for the win like Jd...

I don't think we are talking about the same race.....maybe I'm confused.....which wouldn't be unheard of.

BloomerWon
01-16-2020, 02:51 PM
I don't think we are talking about the same race.....maybe I'm confused.....which wouldn't be unheard of.

Lol, my apologies... Maybe I jumped the gun?

Highside Hustler25
01-16-2020, 06:11 PM
Lol, my apologies... Maybe I jumped the gun?

right on target.

BloomerWon
01-16-2020, 07:21 PM
right on target.

Thought so. What you were aiming at anyway....

BadlandsBandit12
01-16-2020, 11:30 PM
who cares who pays his bills or not, he just not smooth in my books.

You act like you pay his bills. Btw, I believe he owns all of his equipment. I would bet his purse winnings outweigh expenses which not a lot of racers could say that (with a straight face anyway)

BadlandsBandit12
01-16-2020, 11:35 PM
Your vocabulary stinks and you must be 3 years old. One racer does not make the sport numb nuts!

You bahamian butt monkey knuckle dragging blooper pooper packers are clueless tinkerbels!!! Bobby is the greatest of all time and the Piercs's are the reason dlm racing still exists!!! You can't see that though with your pointed little heads up bloopers pooper!!!!

t4g2
01-17-2020, 12:01 PM
just like yours is up Bobby's no different. amuse me hear and tell me what has bobby done to be the greatest? I'm waiting for your answer. just because he won the World when 4 top drivers weren't there doesn't mean much.

t4g2
01-17-2020, 12:58 PM
He Bobby Fn who? NEVER HEARD OF HIM

t4g2
01-17-2020, 01:01 PM
he's won 1 race in 3 years I've attended. and I go to 25 to 30 races a year in the midwest.

t4g2
01-17-2020, 01:27 PM
if you can't show me stats and facts of it I'm done with you. your only as good as your last race finish. good luck and I'm out.

IL LM Fan
01-17-2020, 02:22 PM
Funny stuff! Some are being trolled and don't even know it. Look at the join date kids.

IL LM Fan
01-17-2020, 02:23 PM
And so this this year looking at the results, Bobby is more fade and finish than checkers or wreckers.

Illtsate32
01-17-2020, 03:04 PM
Funny stuff! Some are being trolled and don't even know it. Look at the join date kids.

Lol he is clueless, t4g2 is getting trolled by one of his buddies either blackie, clayton wetter, or mich dirtfan, who he always agrees with. I still say those 3 I mentioned are all the same person anyway...

Barbecueboy
01-17-2020, 03:12 PM
Lol he is clueless, t4g2 is getting trolled by one of his buddies either blackie, clayton wetter, or mich dirtfan, who he always agrees with. I still say those 3 I mentioned are all the same person anyway...
Don't know Michigan dirt fan but I can assure you that Blackie and Clayton are not the same person......and wasn't I supposed to be Blackie too at one time in your mind?

Clayton_Wetters
01-17-2020, 03:43 PM
I imagine with your head up bloopers pooper most everything stinks you mouth breathing dirty hippie loving powder puffer!! Your jealousy of the Peircs's being the best in dlm racing makes you look childish!! Get over it!! We all know Bobby is the best ever!!!!

Hahahahaaha!!!!! ROFL!!!!

Clayton_Wetters
01-17-2020, 03:49 PM

Boy are you dead wrong. Oh well.....

Barbecueboy
01-17-2020, 04:17 PM
That's what I said too.......lmao.

Illtsate32
01-17-2020, 06:27 PM
Don't know Michigan dirt fan but I can assure you that Blackie and Clayton are not the same person......and wasn't I supposed to be Blackie too at one time in your mind?

BBQ, Blackie, CW, Mich Dirtfan your all the same person lmao...

Highside Hustler25
01-17-2020, 06:58 PM

I can 2nd that.

That sayin, if one was to not log on here for a week or so, you'd be lost as to who is who. Thank God for the join date in the upper right corner. You can always spot Mr. Whitty tho. My favorite of all his user names was Gerald Newton. That one went *poof* real fast.

Barbecueboy
01-17-2020, 10:15 PM
BBQ, Blackie, CW, Mich Dirtfan your all the same person lmao...

It's you're.....as in are an idiot.

No we are not.

Barbecueboy
01-17-2020, 10:18 PM
I can 2nd that.

That sayin, if one was to not log on here for a week or so, you'd be lost as to who is who. Thank God for the join date in the upper right corner. You can always spot Mr. Whitty tho. My favorite of all his user names was Gerald Newton. That one went *poof* real fast.

Trippy Mcsidewalk was my all time favorite.