PDA

View Full Version : thank you don

fastford
01-02-2020, 10:26 PM
well it seems OUR president , along with our commanders , just took out the man responsible for killing over 600 of our people , great job , unlike obumminator that was sceered to even look at him.....i just wander if you haters can bring your selves to knowledge this great deed?????

kidrock
01-02-2020, 10:33 PM
well it seems OUR president , along with our commanders , just took out the man responsible for killing over 600 of our people , great job , unlike obumminator that was sceered to even look at him.....i just wander if you haters can bring your selves to knowledge this great deed?????

I have no problem with them taking this guy out. Enough is enough. Will we go to war is the question of the day!!

Israel has had many chances to take him but, didn't want to deal with retaliation so, opted to pass.

lurker
01-03-2020, 12:39 AM
Will we go to war is the question of the day!!

x2

Do you follow what some call, political sleight of hand? LOOK!!! Squirrel!!! No, what’d I miss?

ss12
01-03-2020, 05:29 AM
My Whitehouse sources have indicated that Barron is complaining about his feet are sore. Don is going to take him to the doctor and see if he has bone spurs.

dirtMAN007
01-03-2020, 05:58 AM
My Whitehouse sources have indicated that Barron is complaining about his feet are sore. Don is going to take him to the doctor and see if he has bone spurs.

Seriously Stupid showing more of his TRUMP HATRED ! You sure are one sorry POS!

ALLDIRT
01-03-2020, 08:39 AM
Seriously Stupid showing more of his TRUMP HATRED ! You sure are one sorry POS!

He is the most ignorant on 4m . I have come to see that he is just the kind that pushes
this country farther left . When you hate on someone that has done nothing to you , is
a LOOSER .

ALLDIRT
01-03-2020, 08:44 AM
He is the most ignorant on 4m . I have come to see that he is just the kind that pushes
this country farther left . When you hate on someone that has done nothing to you , is
a LOOSER .

His White House connection is also where he gets his research from . lol.

fastford
01-03-2020, 09:00 AM
i agree kid , unlike puss obummer , it is time to quit giving them tax payer money in hopes they want kill any of our people , which they did any way , sooner or later , that sleeping dog awakes , now , do i want war ? of coarse not , but , like you said , enough is enough , and unlike bush,s situation , our intelligence today is second to none , and we all know , israel could not do it alone and had zero help from the last administration....

Crash 4
01-03-2020, 10:01 AM
Wag the Dog.

Barbecueboy
01-03-2020, 10:10 AM

White House sources......lmao.

Don lemon or Chris cuomo aren't exactly what I would call a " source".

Barbecueboy
01-03-2020, 10:12 AM
Wag the Dog.

Bobble head ^^^^^^^^^^^

Which ever direction his head gets thumped he nods the same.

Crash 4
01-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Bobble head ^^^^^^^^^^^

Which ever direction his head gets thumped he nods the same.

Richard head ^^^^^^^^^^

Barbecueboy
01-03-2020, 11:48 AM
Richard head ^^^^^^^^^^

Only to other d heads........congratulations.

ALLDIRT
01-03-2020, 11:51 AM
White House sources......lmao.

Don lemon or Chris cuomo aren't exactly what I would call a " source".

Blahahahahahahahaha. //// Oh well , They are close to the White house . Blahahahahaha.
New York .

Barbecueboy
01-03-2020, 11:53 AM
The closest they get to the White House is having the applesauce or vinegar in their pantry.....

" my White House sources" indeed, lmao.

Clayton_Wetters
01-03-2020, 03:07 PM
Bronco Bama Gave Iran many millions that they wound up using for terrorism, weaponry, and nuclear and missile development.

BloomerWon
01-03-2020, 03:12 PM

You are without a doubt THE problem! Placing kids in your asinine agenda.

Maybe planed parenthood ain't all bad, providing those like you get aborted... then you don't know what may have been. Not worth chancing a useful part of this world.

kidrock
01-03-2020, 04:28 PM
You are without a doubt THE problem! Placing kids in your asinine agenda.

Maybe planed parenthood ain't all bad, providing those like you get aborted... then you don't know what may have been. Not worth chancing a useful part of this world.

I guess your mom missed her opportunity because your hear lol

Barbecueboy
01-03-2020, 05:17 PM
It's you're and here........and you're deserving of an ass whipping for bringing the guys mom in here.

jog49
01-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Why is ss12 lambasting Trump about medical concerns. He, himself, is proof positive of a medical concern; that being a botched abortion by his mother.

BloomerWon
01-03-2020, 10:59 PM

Tip to the wise... Say whatever you like about me all day long. Don't ever talk about my mom.

kidrock
01-04-2020, 05:58 AM
It's you're and here........and you're deserving of an ass whipping for bringing the guys mom in here.

Well bring it on tough guy lol.

kidrock
01-04-2020, 06:01 AM
Why is ss12 lambasting Trump about medical concerns. He, himself, is proof positive of a medical concern; that being a botched abortion by his mother.

Is this guy up and --- whooping as well BBQ lol

kidrock
01-04-2020, 06:04 AM
Tip to the wise... Say whatever you like about me all day long. Don't ever talk about my mom.

Whatever dude, I didn't talk about your mom. I said and I will repeat she missed her opportunity because, your still here. .

dirtMAN007
01-04-2020, 06:40 AM
Well bring it on tough guy lol.

Watch what you wish for is all I’m saying! Case law and precedent says that if you are STUPID enough to ask for an a s s whipping on social media you have no case in court ! Owens vs Stanford 2017 !

Barbecueboy
01-04-2020, 08:53 AM
Just shows the level he would sink to get what he wants.......which in this case is to win an argument....classy indeed.

And they wonder why? See it fits with this clown show too.

Barbecueboy
01-04-2020, 08:55 AM
Is this guy up and --- whooping as well BBQ lol

That's your call ......I can't answer it for you this time.

Barbecueboy
01-04-2020, 08:57 AM

Actually you said this......clearly talking about his mother.......another nice side step that didn't work out for you.

Barbecueboy
01-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Whatever dude, I didn't talk about your mom. I said and I will repeat she missed her opportunity because, your still here. .
Did you read this before you hit submit?? You are one contradicting dude.....and you wonder why, really?

BloomerWon
01-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Did you read this before you hit submit?? You are one contradicting dude.....and you wonder why, really?

Absolutely no shame in his game whatsoever. Been around and around with him in the past but never did I expect the depths he will take in putting this sort of clown act on.

SS brings a kid into this and he figured he had to one up his ignorance to be one of the cool kids in the sandbox. It's actually laughable if you consider the source. Sad...

kidrock
01-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Not sure what your talking about when you say we have gone round and round before.

ss12
01-04-2020, 05:11 PM
Just remember the Mr. Bone spurs kids will not go to war but your kids and grandkids will! Its amazing how IMPOTUS was insinuating that Obama was going to start a war with Iran so he could get re-elected. Looks what the IMPOTUS is doing. Good ahead and keep supporting him but just remember when we go to war it's going to be your kids being injured for life both mentally and physically and also killed. IMPOTUS foreign polices have been a disaster!! The USA is a lot safer right now! Bunker down!!

dirtMAN007
01-04-2020, 05:29 PM
Just remember the Mr. Bone spurs kids will not go to war but your kids and grandkids will! Its amazing how IMPOTUS was insinuating that Obama was going to start a war with Iran so he could get re-elected. Looks what the IMPOTUS is doing. Good ahead and keep supporting him but just remember when we go to war it's going to be your kids being injured for life both mentally and physically and also killed. IMPOTUS foreign polices have been a disaster!! The USA is a lot safer right now! Bunker down!!

Last I checked entrance into THE MOST POWERFUL ARMED FORCES IN THE WORLD RAN BY THE MOST COMPITENT COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ALL TIMES is VOLUNTARY NOT MANDATORY ! YOU ARE AN IDIOT !

kidrock
01-04-2020, 05:46 PM

It has the possibility to get real ugly real quick but, it was about to come to a head sooner or later. It looks like this might be the time.

ss12
01-04-2020, 06:00 PM
So dirtman are your kids and grandkids volunteering to go and fight for the most competent commander in chief? It should be an honor to have your kids and grandkids serve the greatest president of all times. Have then kids enlist today. And as far as volunteering and being mandatory, that just a stroke of the pen by the IMPOTUS.

dirtMAN007
01-04-2020, 06:18 PM
So dirtman are your kids and grandkids volunteering to go and fight for the most competent commander in chief? It should be an honor to have your kids and grandkids serve the greatest president of all times. Have then kids enlist today. And as far as volunteering and being mandatory, that just a stroke of the pen by the IMPOTUS.

If need be I’ll go myself ................been their once and happy to do it again ! Sorry if my PATRIOTISM OFFENDS YOU ..............BELIEVE ME YOUR LACK OF SPINE OFFENDS ME MORE !

BloomerWon
01-04-2020, 06:28 PM
Danm well said sir!

kidrock
01-04-2020, 06:41 PM

Nobody wants to see their kids get drafted but, if they choose to volunteer and serve we can only commend and thank them for their service. I just hope this won't need the stroke of the pen. The greatest President of all time who in the world would be saying crap like that. Have they gone and lost their minds. lol.

dirtMAN007
01-04-2020, 06:48 PM
Nobody wants to see their kids get drafted but, if they choose to volunteer and serve we can only commend and thank them for their service. I just hope this won't need the stroke of the pen. The greatest President of all time who in the world would be saying crap like that. Have they gone and lost their minds. lol.

Hey Kid Dumb As A Rock your hero Seriously Stupid just said TRUMP is the most competent President of all times !

Barbecueboy
01-04-2020, 07:39 PM
It has the possibility to get real ugly real quick but, it was about to come to a head sooner or later. It looks like this might be the time.

Que up the " and you totally redeem yourself" Clip from dumb and dumber....I agree with you 100% on the post........war,conflict,take out whatever.......trump is going to win because he's the best choice, he's really the only choice.

It's time to let him do his job......

#hardtostopatrumptrane

Barbecueboy
01-04-2020, 07:42 PM

Hey man been meaning to ask.....what's the IM right before Potus you have there stand for?

dirtMAN007
01-04-2020, 08:12 PM
Hey man been meaning to ask.....what's the IM right before Potus you have there stand for?

It means IMPROBABLE MASHING of his hero Hildabeast !

ss12
01-04-2020, 08:41 PM
If need be I’ll go myself ................been their once and happy to do it again ! Sorry if my PATRIOTISM OFFENDS YOU ..............BELIEVE ME YOUR LACK OF SPINE OFFENDS ME MORE !

Heck with "If need be I'll go" get you patriot butt going ! Actions speak louder than words. This is not the time to be afraid. Go and volunteer for the front line show us all you really do have a spine. "If need be I'll go" Sounds like to me someone is scared and really is spineless. IFFFF neeeeeed be I'LLLLL go

dirtMAN007
01-04-2020, 08:58 PM
It’s not that I can and others can’t..............it’s that I did and others didn’t ! Spin it how you want ............let’s see your Silver Stars ?

dirtMAN007
01-04-2020, 09:03 PM
Sounds like someone hit a nerve !!!!!

ss12
01-04-2020, 09:04 PM
Exactly what I thought all talk and no action!!

dirtMAN007
01-04-2020, 09:10 PM
Exactly what I thought all talk and no action!!

Show us your medals for Valor? You would sit in a puddle of your own piss just seeing video of what we saw in real time!

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 08:27 AM

Did you forget?? Or what?

What's the IM mean in IMPOTUS?

STRONGERTHANDIRT
01-05-2020, 08:38 AM
AOC called Trump a monster, other dems are talking war crimes. You just know CNN, MSNBC,ABC,NBC,NYT,WAPO, etc. are hoping and praying Iran kills some Americans so they can wag their finger and say "I told you so"!!!

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 08:40 AM
Show us your medals for Valor? You would sit in a puddle of your own piss just seeing video of what we saw in real time!
His medals of valor are actually patches that are sewn on a sash.....some include archery, cookie ambassador and gardening.

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 08:41 AM
AOC called Trump a monster, other dems are talking war crimes. You just know CNN, MSNBC,ABC,NBC,NYT,WAPO, etc. are hoping and praying Iran kills some Americans so they can wag their finger and say "I told you so"!!!

They already did kill Americans......I missed their finger waiving? Anybody got a clip of it?

STRONGERTHANDIRT
01-05-2020, 08:52 AM
How bout kill some more Americans so they can wag their finger at him. It's a shame people like ss have no respect for our military.

ss12
01-05-2020, 08:53 AM
Did you forget?? Or what?

What's the IM mean in IMPOTUS?

You know what its means? You might want to try and google it. Please let me know what it means because I don't really know. :)

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Dodge....divert....dance....duck....denial.

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 09:17 AM
I'm just looking for a simple answer from you of what the IM means when you post it.....I've never seen it anywhere else before.

ss12
01-05-2020, 09:32 AM
I know a trap when I see one! The time you took to post the last 2 post you would have your simple answer by now.

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 09:37 AM
You've trapped yourself bud, you just don't want to admit how stupid you look...........it's ok, you look no dumber than before.

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 09:42 AM
And what's wrong with saying what you mean??? Does it embarrass you that what you follow and propagate sounds so stupid?

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 09:47 AM
In case anyone else is wondering.....clearly the potus is an acronym for president of the United States.

just trying to figure out why use two letters IM when impeach is only one word........just a microcosm of the SS accuracy posting level.

dirtMAN007
01-05-2020, 10:03 AM

It means INCREDIBLE MAN !

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 10:04 AM
The answer he's avoiding is the admission of him following blindly along with what someone else has said and tells him to say even though he knows it's incorrect.

It's a just who he is on anything trump.

Barbecueboy
01-05-2020, 10:05 AM
Bet he didn't see that one coming?

dirtMAN007
01-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Bet he didn't see that one coming?

Problem is BBQ he doesn’t care as long as they get their collective agenda out there ! Only thing they fail to realize is that many more Americans are catching on to their hypocrisy and stupidity ! But I i fear SERIOUSLY STUPID is not one ! Pitiful and sad !

ALLDIRT
01-05-2020, 10:43 AM
You've trapped yourself bud, you just don't want to admit how stupid you look...........it's ok, you look no dumber than before.

He didn't trap his self on purpose . He has been walking of the cliff for a long time .
It's not hard for him to dumb and blind at the same time . He's easy prey for the media .
or his research dept . //////// lmao.

lurker
01-05-2020, 05:02 PM
Iraq’s Parliament to US Military: 'Get Out' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dxu8s5BW6Y

lurker
01-07-2020, 04:30 PM
Watch Young Biden Push Law That Allows Presidents To Kill Terrorists - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ua1nwrjLZw

Watch Old Joe Disagree With Young Joe - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YKG_3g4KTQ