PDA

View Full Version : Parker Martin Set to Embark on Ambitious 2020 Campaign

Ben Shelton
02-04-2020, 01:19 PM
For Immediate Release
February 4, 2020

Parker Martin Set to Embark on Ambitious 2020 Campaign
Team Prepares for DIRTcar Nationals at Volusia

MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga. (02/04/20) - Parker Martin has quickly established himself as one of dirt late model racing’s rising young stars. Martin is set to embark on his most ambitious season to date in 2020.

The team has equipped their Longhorn Chassis with a fresh RY45 powerplant by Custom Race Engines for 2020, shifting a majority of their focus to the Super Late Model ranks.

“I am thankful that I have the opportunity to race with the best Super Late Model drivers,” said Martin. “We are getting new equipment for our cars and testing it out preparing for race. I’m a little nervous, but new challenges make me want to try even harder and prove that I can do it.”

Fresh off a successful 2019 season that included three wins, eight Top-5 finishes and 12 Top-10 outings, the 15-year-old is ready to tackle the challenges ahead. The team plans to compete in a mixture of regional and national Super Late Model events in 2020. Martin will also continue to field a Crate Late Model entry in select events throughout the season.

“I’ve worked really hard to get to where I am,” Martin added. “I’m thankful for my parents, crew chief, and everyone that has helped me get this far. I can’t wait to see what this year has in store for me and our team.”

Parker Martin will kickstart his 2020 campaign during the DIRTcar Nationals at Volusia Speedway Park in Barberville, Fla., February 10-14. The week begins with a pair of DIRTcar-sanctioned events on Monday-Tuesday, each paying $7,000-to-win. The World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series will take center stage Wednesday-Saturday with four consecutive $10,000-to-win events.

More information on these events can be found at www.DIRTcarNationals.com.

Parker Martin would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include: Martin's Industrial, Sunoco Race Fuels, Ole Chobys Restaurant, PMR Aviation, VP Racing Oil, Sweats Portable Buildings, Southeastern Performance, Willy's Carburetors, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Parker Martin Racing, visit the team’s official website at www.ParkerMartinRacing.com.