PDA

View Full Version : traitor romney

fastford
02-05-2020, 01:32 PM
say,s he is voting to convict because of his beliefs , i dont know much about the morman beliefs , but I call BULL SH!T , he has more hatred for this president than the dems , this will finally end his political career , i say , GOOD RIDDANCE.....

castone
02-05-2020, 01:37 PM
Mitten Romney - A total POS !

MUD MAESTRO
02-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Romney is neither a republican or a conservative. Romney is just a bitter compromised loser. The best thing you can say about Romney.....he isn't a communist.

TS FAN
02-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Impeachment of any President ANY President has never been successful and there is a reason for that. People that tell you they are voting their conscience are either phonies or should not be representing this Country in Congress. Voters should demand more from them. Impeachment will bring down this nation and destroy it. That is why it has never been done. AS for Romney, he knows this is his last go around and he hates Trump and everyone knows it. HE is jealous and frankly I am very unhappy that I voted for him and believed in his political views. All he has done now is become a bitter old man, and that is a shame. The good news is, he means nothing to the scheme of things going forward. He is not the future. Dems can whoop it up around his vote, but it means nothing. They mean nothing because their party is imploding. Jones the Dem in Alabama voted his conscience too. Exact what was it telling him? There is no crime, there is nothing, nothing at all to this whole charade. These conscience clowns are selling the voters dog manure.

TS FAN
02-05-2020, 02:54 PM
Romney is neither a republican or a conservative. Romney is just a bitter compromised loser. The best thing you can say about Romney.....he isn't a communist.

Add bitter old man. That is the truth of it. It is more about his whole life given to politics and he never reached his desired goal. Then here comes a this bombastic real-estate mogul who swoops in and gets the job. A man he has known most of his life who has no political history, and succeeds. This is a deep deep wound for Romney. There is no other reason for him to do something this so out of character. In fact he admitted this to Chris Wallace when he said he took his defeat so deeply losing to Obama. Sometimes the truth come out when people don't realize they are saying it.

fastford
02-05-2020, 11:24 PM
Impeachment of any President ANY President has never been successful and there is a reason for that. People that tell you they are voting their conscience are either phonies or should not be representing this Country in Congress. Voters should demand more from them. Impeachment will bring down this nation and destroy it. That is why it has never been done. AS for Romney, he knows this is his last go around and he hates Trump and everyone knows it. HE is jealous and frankly I am very unhappy that I voted for him and believed in his political views. All he has done now is become a bitter old man, and that is a shame. The good news is, he means nothing to the scheme of things going forward. He is not the future. Dems can whoop it up around his vote, but it means nothing. They mean nothing because their party is imploding. Jones the Dem in Alabama voted his conscience too. Exact what was it telling him? There is no crime, there is nothing, nothing at all to this whole charade. These conscience clowns are selling the voters dog manure.
jones rode in on a non proven conspiracy , about like the trump impeachment , come november , the republican,s will take that seat back and he will never be herd from again.....

Missouri Man
02-06-2020, 08:53 AM
In his reason for his vote, he misquoted Alan Dershowitz, that shot his own argument in the foot... truth is, he doesn't like the President that helped him get elected and he's a dirt bag politician.

Clayton_Wetters
02-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Rumors are that Romney is working with Bloomberg an a third party run as VP.

TS FAN
02-06-2020, 03:51 PM
LOL< yeah that will work. Mini Mike and Traitor Mitt. Great combo