PDA

View Full Version : LR bar angles..

Mr.Kennedy777
02-05-2020, 05:39 PM
So, just wondering if anyone has used the longer lower/shorter upper stuff. I've been thinking of doing since before I've heard of guys doing it, just never committed to making the holes where I would need them. I'm talking like 2-1.25 split between the upper and lower, and near parallel bars at drop. I've been told some guys are running like that. I was thinking 3" to 2" of split but it would make sense having more lower angle with longer link, just wondering what everyone's experiences are with this type of deal? If any.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-05-2020, 05:42 PM
So, just wondering if anyone has used the longer lower/shorter upper stuff. I've been thinking of doing since before I've heard of guys doing it, just never committed to making the holes where I would need them. I'm talking like 2-1.25 split between the upper and lower, and near parallel bars at drop. I've been told some guys are running like that. I was thinking 3" to 2" of split but it would make sense having more lower angle with longer link, just wondering what everyone's experiences are with this type of deal? If any.

Man, I've done it all. I'm not telling where I'm at now, but you are not off in your thinking. I ran no split about 3 years ago.