PDA

View Full Version : So Bernie says today....

Missouri Man
02-08-2020, 03:15 PM
If you're not pro-abortion, then you really can't be a Democrat.... I just wonder how wise it is to alienate over 50% of your party....

TS FAN
02-09-2020, 03:35 PM
Go Bernie go. LOLOLOLOLOL. His claim to fame is giving free stuff to everyone and anyone. A man for the sorry and ignorant young people who are victims of the Communist College professors

Clayton_Wetters
02-09-2020, 08:43 PM
It is very troubling that this Commie has such a great number of support.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBlaze/videos/1903256173045047/?v=1903256173045047

ALLDIRT
02-10-2020, 10:45 AM
It is very troubling that this Commie has such a great number of support.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBlaze/videos/1903256173045047/?v=1903256173045047

Clayton , the left has been working over time to destroy our country , while the real Americans
have set back and let the crying little btches get their way . Day after day the left has cried
their way to get what they seek . Just take Mayor Pete . We have let the LGBT rise up , to
the so called coming out of the closet . And now they are out loud crying along with every
other race or gender ruining this country crying racist or anything they can to disrupt our way
that this country was built on . Can you just imagine Mayor Pete and his lover giving blows in
the oval office . The cat sure has been let out of the bag on this bullsh!t . And we are paying
the price . Where are the looser that have been silent on the Acquittal . I guess they want the
kind of leadership that Mayor Pete , or Bernie would do . God help us when Trump is gone .
It is going to be hard to stop these idiots . But if the Republican don't fight back hard , were
wont know this country in a very short time . Time for us to resist on all this BULLSH!T .

dirtMAN007
02-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Clayton , the left has been working over time to destroy our country , while the real Americans
have set back and let the crying little btches get their way . Day after day the left has cried
their way to get what they seek . Just take Mayor Pete . We have let the LGBT rise up , to
the so called coming out of the closet . And now they are out loud crying along with every
other race or gender ruining this country crying racist or anything they can to disrupt our way
that this country was built on . Can you just imagine Mayor Pete and his lover giving blows in
the oval office . The cat sure has been let out of the bag on this bullsh!t . And we are paying
the price . Where are the looser that have been silent on the Acquittal . I guess they want the
kind of leadership that Mayor Pete , or Bernie would do . God help us when Trump is gone .
It is going to be hard to stop these idiots . But if the Republican don't fight back hard , were
wont know this country in a very short time . Time for us to resist on all this BULLSH!T .

Can i get an AMEN !!!!!!!!