PDA

View Full Version : sleepy joe

fastford
02-10-2020, 11:56 AM
can any one believe ole sleepy biden just called one of his supporters " a lying , dog faced , pony soldier " , dam it man , he is trying his best to give it to buttplug or crazy bernie.......said he was joking , but if i was that woman , i would not think it was that funny , especially on tv.....

castone
02-10-2020, 12:51 PM
When the heat starts coming about Hunter, Joe is going to bail out, and yes the Dem party want their poster person as in Mayor Peter to win, and notice I did not say poster boy !

fastford
02-10-2020, 04:35 PM
i think poll ster boy/person would be more appropriate......

dirtMAN007
02-10-2020, 05:18 PM
i think poll ster boy/person would be more appropriate......

Peter Boner judge !

Raceready
02-10-2020, 06:26 PM
Sung to the beat of The Petticoat Junction song = "Theres Uncle Joe, he is a movin kind of slow at the caucus, Iowa caucus, Iowa kockus "

TS FAN
02-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Biden is history and has been from the start. He is simply a lousy candidate. He has been on the wrong side of every issue he votes on. Fumble, Bumble, Stumble. He has done one thing. That is take care of his family, friends and special interest at the expense of taxpayers.

Raceready
02-11-2020, 12:54 PM
can any one believe ole sleepy biden just called one of his supporters " a lying , dog faced , pony soldier " , dam it man , he is trying his best to give it to buttplug or crazy bernie.......said he was joking , but if i was that woman , i would not think it was that funny , especially on tv..... HOW BIZARRE, HOW BIZARRE ! Bill Cunningham { THE great American } was telling on his radio talk show on Sunday night about another rally where Uncle Joe was talking about "laying in the hot sun and having little colored boys comb the blonde hair on his legs" when he was working as a lifegaurd ! That's weird man ! Sounds like he is another of those pervs ?

dirtMAN007
02-11-2020, 01:24 PM
i am pretty sure he and Hunter are going to regret the day SLEEPY CREEPY QUID PRO QUO UNCLE JOE decided to run for PREZ !!!!!!!!!