PDA

View Full Version : Heather Lynn

hotrod&ready
02-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Does she have a regular job? And if so, what is it? How long has she been with Erb? And is he the only one she has crewed for?

foxfire2dirtracing
02-11-2020, 06:48 PM
Heather is an electrical engineer. She only has worked for Dennis in racing. Strictly a volunteer -very race Davy & hard worker.

Dennis is very fortunate to have her.

Dlmfan123
02-11-2020, 06:48 PM
It’s heather lyne. https://twitter.com/lucasdirt/status/1044703475140104193?s=21

HoosierDirtFan
02-11-2020, 07:46 PM
Does she have a regular job? And if so, what is it? How long has she been with Erb? And is he the only one she has crewed for?

She has an engineering degree and is an engineer by trade. I have followed Dennis his whole career since he stared racing. Basically came from nothing. Just what his dad help him with & left him after he passed. Dennis started racing in the early 1990's at the old Santa Fe Speedway on the southwest side of Chicago. The 1 driver I have an immense respect for how he got to where he's at today. He took a chance on heather when she asked if he needed help and Dennis gave her a shot and Heather has more then proved her worth.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2020, 07:59 PM
Does she have a regular job? And if so, what is it? How long has she been with Erb? And is he the only one she has crewed for?She works for one of the largest defense contractors, aerospace, cyber security, etc companies around. Northrop Grumman. Been there a long time. And she has a masters. Very smart. I wanna say she was working on rocket engines at one time. Her title is Staff Electrical Engineer.

riddle28
02-12-2020, 06:27 AM
definitely one of my favorite teams

Illtsate32
02-12-2020, 12:58 PM
She has an engineering degree and is an engineer by trade. I have followed Dennis his whole career since he stared racing. Basically came from nothing. Just what his dad help him with & left him after he passed. Dennis started racing in the early 1990's at the old Santa Fe Speedway on the southwest side of Chicago. The 1 driver I have an immense respect for how he got to where he's at today. He took a chance on heather when she asked if he needed help and Dennis gave her a shot and Heather has more then proved her worth.
So there you go he didnt come from nothing he inherited...

foxfire2dirtracing
02-12-2020, 01:07 PM
Illsate32
Dennis did not get his $$ from an inheritance. His father was killed in the shop when the lift & car fell in him.
If you could only see some positive in people at times you would be much better off.

I guess your hero didn’t get his start in racing from Bob Sr. Or any help from his dad. I would think he still eats their groceries & sleeps in their beds-??

If you would just look in the mirror- you would see what the rest of the folks on 4m see you as: a fan of Bobby Pierce and nothing else but a moron!

Mudweiser
02-12-2020, 01:28 PM

Posts like this is why nobody on this site takes you seriously..

zach51
02-12-2020, 02:27 PM
I'm surprised nobody has complained yet about having a volunteer rocket (no pun intended) scientist on the team is driving up the cost of the sport!

Krooser
02-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Her and her Dad both drove at Shawano Speedway...

PushinTheLimit
02-12-2020, 03:07 PM
I'm an engineer too, but I just don't know how she has the time to travel like she does with Dennis and still have a job in engineering. My job requires me to be at my place too much to even think about traveling like that. More power to her though.

foxfire2dirtracing
02-12-2020, 03:12 PM
A lot of people are able to work remotely by computer.

Dlmfan123
02-12-2020, 03:42 PM
Foxfire, I agree with the first part. But Bobby does live on his own.

HoosierDirtFan
02-12-2020, 04:42 PM

Dude your an idiot plain and simple. You can't even read into what I'm saying. His dad didn't leave him a whole lot.. It would take to much to explain to you due to your lack of intelligents on the subject. Good Day

Mams
02-12-2020, 05:03 PM

Great grammar Shakespeare!

chupp n bloomer fan
02-12-2020, 05:12 PM
I'm an engineer too, but I just don't know how she has the time to travel like she does with Dennis and still have a job in engineering. My job requires me to be at my place too much to even think about traveling like that. More power to her though.She saves up her vacation time so she can travel with Dennis. She’s been there over 20 years.

golddirt
02-12-2020, 06:04 PM
Computer and she will be retiring from her job in just a few years.

stewart fan
02-12-2020, 07:16 PM
The lift broke causing his death ,probably one hell of a lawsuit but on sure he would rather his dad be here

t3r3e3
02-12-2020, 07:44 PM
Heather Lynn is a different Heather entirely...

Illtsate32
02-12-2020, 09:59 PM
Dude your an idiot plain and simple. You can't even read into what I'm saying. His dad didn't leave him a whole lot.. It would take to much to explain to you due to your lack of intelligents on the subject. Good Day
Explain what is intelligents....never heard of that word lol...