PDA

View Full Version : Dale Earnhardt Jr,. ?

Raceready
02-18-2020, 10:54 PM
I heard a big old rumor that he may be asked to drive the # 6 car of Ryan Newman while Mr. Newman is in recovery ? As we all know { or should know } that the Chevrolets havn't been allowed to be competative in Nasky for the last several years with the new Camaros. Many feel that if Jr. is in one of the 2 car manufacturers that are winning everything, he may excel in a car that can acctually run up front ? What do ya think ? ? ? ? ?

BloomerWon
02-18-2020, 11:35 PM
Jr. has said he would never drive a Ford...

Raceready
02-19-2020, 01:13 AM
Jr. has said he would never drive a Ford... Too bad. They have had their moments the last few years { Except for the Jack Roush teams }. I think Jr. would have been a champion in a Toyota. It has been said that the Chevrolet got the shaft recently due to Democratic politics. Obummer wanted the world to all be driving a Chevrolet Volt because of what ? Their 3rd government bailout ? Such is the same thing as Adolf Hitler wanted his whole nation driving a Volkswagon Beetle which was coined as " The Peoples Car " !

TS FAN
02-19-2020, 08:02 AM
JR has concussion problems and he is now a father and husband. I would be shocked if he returned to the seat other than an occasional one off type race. In a FORD, yet?????? LOL

jeffreymo
02-19-2020, 08:06 AM
Decent fishing attempt, Recurve: I give it 6/10

fastford
02-19-2020, 08:36 AM
i hope all this is the usual 4m BS , ford didnt need his daddy or him.......

Rajflyboy
02-19-2020, 11:52 AM
Jr Was never a TOP level nascar driver Newman ain’t coming back. Need a permanent replacement.

Rajflyboy
02-19-2020, 12:37 PM
Now we see Newman is just fine. He will be driving this week. Things that make you go..... hmmmm ?

ZERO25
02-19-2020, 03:46 PM
Yep, had the best of the best at Hendrick and didn't do squat!

All hype as a driver, but I do like his Dale Jr Download show!

Raceready
02-19-2020, 04:11 PM
Decent fishing attempt, Recurve: I give it 6/10 I agree ! I thought it was quite a stretch myself when I had read it.

BloomerWon
02-19-2020, 05:02 PM
Jr has said he won't drive a Ford or ride in one.
Lol, he was pretty young when he said it...

I bet at least one of his many rides to the ER was in a Ford...

Rajflyboy
02-19-2020, 06:29 PM
One of my Favorites.. Mr Watermelon racing Ross Chastain will be campaigning the 6 car this weekend in Lost Wages. The 6 car will actually have a shot at winning a race for once. Jr is better with his podcast than he ever was as a driver. He is a great NASCAR/Racing history buff too. He really needs to use his popularity and voice to speak up and tell NASCAR to straighten their tail up.