PDA

View Full Version : Don't shoot the messenger!

ZERO25
02-24-2020, 07:11 PM
Every time I see a disparaging post about a well known evangelist, I already have diagnosed their problem!

It’s Sunday night in Guam, and thousands came out to their outdoor soccer arena to hear the Gospel. I told the crowd that I was not there to talk about religion, but how to have a relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ. Religion in and of itself isn’t enough. A lot of people are religious. In the Bible, Nicodemus was a religious person but he didn’t have a relationship with God. Jesus told him, “You must be born again.” I was raised in a Christian home, went to church, even memorized Bible verses, but I didn’t surrender my life to God until I was 22 years old. I got down on my knees and confessed my sins, asked God to forgive me, and told Him He could take my life and use it however He pleased.
As you read this, if you have never made that decision to put your faith and trust in Christ, I urge you to do that today. You can go to our website now and read more: www.peacewithgod.net.
Thank you to all of the churches who were a part of the Guåhan Festival of Hope, and to the artists who ministered through their music at the Guam Football Association National Training Center—Michael W. Smith, Dennis Agajanian, The Tommy Coomes Band, and Its. Most of all, we praise God for each one who responded to the invitation to repent of their sins, put their faith in Christ, and make Him the Lord of their lives. They are changed for eternity!

Raceready
03-09-2020, 03:59 AM
AMEN ! ! So be it !!