PDA

View Full Version : Best Seat in the House?

over4T
02-28-2020, 07:58 PM
The Toilet Bowl in Clarksville is in session tonight. At least 20 UMP Late Models have practiced or qualified so far including Brian Shirley, Donald McIntosh, Tanner English, Dennis Erb, Austin Rettig, Dustin Linville and Bob Gardner.

Fastest so far is Drew Wilkerson with a 13.422 lap. That's all I've got right now.

Highside Hustler25
02-28-2020, 08:11 PM
Erb Jr.👍,........,..........

over4T
02-28-2020, 08:12 PM
HH25, Hope so too.

t4g2
02-28-2020, 08:58 PM
Come on 25w Weisser for the sweep. lates and mods.

over4T
02-29-2020, 10:53 AM
Gave up on it last night but Race Monitor shows different results this morning than were posted on another thread by Jet. Don't know which, if either, is correct. Here's RM's version.

Putnam, English,Shirley, Erb, Seibers, Gardner, McIntosh, Brooks, Linville, Weisser,C. Ashby, Rettig, L. Ashby, Hickerson, Martin, Schmidt, Barber, Vandermark, Ardry, Huffman, Wilkerson.

t4g2
02-29-2020, 11:06 AM
English won per rpm Facebook. an they do go live on tracks Facebook page so see for yourself.

TheJet-09
02-29-2020, 11:21 AM
I just copied the results from the tracks website:

https://www.clarksvillespeedway.com/dirt-track/results/

I do know English won, but as for the rest I can't confirm...

Highside Hustler25
02-29-2020, 12:18 PM
Gave up on it last night but Race Monitor shows different results this morning than were posted on another thread by Jet. Don't know which, if either, is correct. Here's RM's version.

Putnam, English,Shirley, Erb, Seibers, Gardner, McIntosh, Brooks, Linville, Weisser,C. Ashby, Rettig, L. Ashby, Hickerson, Martin, Schmidt, Barber, Vandermark, Ardry, Huffman, Wilkerson.
In the upper right corner on race monitor you need to switch from fast time to position. Putnam ran the fastest lap of the race and that's what you're looking at.

BloomerWon
02-29-2020, 02:35 PM
Erb Jr.,........,..........

Goooo Dennis!!

Someone told me you have the best seat in the house.............. ;)

over4T
02-29-2020, 04:48 PM
HH25, Yep, apparently I needed to click that little symbol. Never even noticed it before. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm obviously not the sharpest 4mer on the computer stuff.

Highside Hustler25
02-29-2020, 06:53 PM
Goooo Dennis!!

Someone told me you have the best seat in the house.............. ;)
Sittin on top of the big blue hauler:D

HH25, Yep, apparently I needed to click that little symbol. Never even noticed it before. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm obviously not the sharpest 4mer on the computer stuff.

No thanks needed. Don't feel bad, it still catches me off guard sometimes. Generally, it will be in the position mode but every so often, you'll find it in the fastest lap mode. It's gotten me more than once.