PDA

View Full Version : Dirtvision Fast Pass ---- Getting More Serious

zach51
03-11-2020, 11:46 AM
Just got an e-mail from DirtVision saying that they are adding all of the weekly events from Knoxville, Attica, and the Grove all in the same Fast Pass with the WOO sprints and late models. Impressive, especially for the open wheel fan. Incredible value there....

Dlmfan123
03-11-2020, 11:54 AM
No doubt about that. Good stuff.

WisWildManFan
03-11-2020, 12:20 PM
guess that was their answer to floracing and eldora lol

Krooser
03-11-2020, 12:20 PM
Soooooo....I decided to take a peek at Dirtvision today. Never thought it was worth the $$$ but I figured I'd tune in to see what was going on and how much I liked it before I signed up.

To my surprise I am signed up and have an active account!!!! WTF? Must have signed up for a one time race and forgot to cancel....

Now I'll take a look at my bank statements to see how long I've been enjoying my membership....

zach51
03-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Soooooo....I decided to take a peek at Dirtvision today. Never thought it was worth the $$$ but I figured I'd tune in to see what was going on and how much I liked it before I signed up.

To my surprise I am signed up and have an active account!!!! WTF? Must have signed up for a one time race and forgot to cancel....

Now I'll take a look at my bank statements to see how long I've been enjoying my membership....

I cancelled mine last year after the WOO Finals and restarted last month. And I'm not sure about the FloRacing deal, it may all be one big thing soon. There is a link to FloRacing at the bottom of the Dirtvision email I got.....so they must be in cahoots somehow.

Also Krooser, just because you have an active account doesn't mean you have an active Fast Pass subscription. I was in the same boat.

TerryM
03-11-2020, 01:23 PM
There are a bunch of great deals right now for us dirt heads, but this DirtVision Fast Pass deal is about as good as it gets.

Jking24
03-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Soooooo....I decided to take a peek at Dirtvision today. Never thought it was worth the $$$ but I figured I'd tune in to see what was going on and how much I liked it before I signed up.To my surprise I am signed up and have an active account!!!! WTF? Must have signed up for a one time race and forgot to cancel....Now I'll take a look at my bank statements to see how long I've been enjoying my membership....If you had a fast pass through dod you automatically got it through dirtvision so maybe that is how you ended up with an account. I also think their is a part of dirtvision that is or was free that you needed to sign up for because i also had an account that i had forgotten about but i don't think i was paying anything.

Josh Bayko
03-11-2020, 02:12 PM
I cancelled mine last year after the WOO Finals and restarted last month. And I'm not sure about the FloRacing deal, it may all be one big thing soon. There is a link to FloRacing at the bottom of the Dirtvision email I got.....so they must be in cahoots somehow.

Also Krooser, just because you have an active account doesn't mean you have an active Fast Pass subscription. I was in the same boat.

Flo is WRG’s broadcast partner for the SDS.

Krooser
03-11-2020, 06:43 PM
I'm hoping they broadcast coverage of my first win in a '59 Chrysler back in 1970.... I remember a guy filming that race by chiseling images in a stone tablet...

Jim11h
03-12-2020, 10:03 AM
You can be free subscriber to dirtvision but have to pay 39 a month for fast pass. Fast pass gives you live racing. The free subscription allows you to go into the vault and watch past races free. I watched duck river last night from previous Friday

Krooser
03-12-2020, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the info...

BirkyTime15B
03-13-2020, 02:29 AM
It’s pretty awesome.