PDA

View Full Version : Used parts arrived...

Krooser
03-13-2020, 11:53 PM
This week I got some good prices on a pair of Frankland QC mag bells and the misc. seals, etc that I needed
to finish the QC assembly. Thanks Fred from Frankland.

Booze Brothers sent two nice Woodward racks...4.19 is faster than the two 3.66 units I now have. Plus I got the hub I needed from them.

Finally got my pistons from RaceTec so they are off to my machine shop to sleeve one lung, skim the decks and do a bore and hone.

Progress....

fastford
03-14-2020, 09:14 AM
thats sounds good krooser , keep digging , were FINALLY getting back on my daughters new little openwheel mod , it will be good to see her make a lap again , she,s chomping at the bit , which is me....lol....

Krooser
03-14-2020, 07:06 PM
Getting antsy...

Rocket
03-14-2020, 08:46 PM
Krooser, what are you lacking now?

CCHIEF
03-16-2020, 01:38 PM
Fred B. at Frankland is an all around great dude! Hope the racks you got are correct length for your LCA mount spacing. PM me with any needs.

Krooser
03-16-2020, 05:30 PM
I'm mostly lacking talent...

Got my pistons Friday. Sent one off to the machinist today. Likely I won't see the machined block for 30 days.

I have most of the chassis parts I need. Running oil shocks....had them serviced and revalved but those will have to be updated for the new setup..

Krooser
03-16-2020, 07:27 PM
Got to find my radiators that are MIA since my shop got rearranged when I was gone. QC has to be assembled. Got to pay for my Bert trans. Working from a bare frame...but the 2019 updates are done.

Got to get the wife's Jeep running before I do much.