PDA

View Full Version : Karma???

ZERO25
04-03-2020, 08:24 PM
It appears this c-virus has really hit hard the liberal cities and communities!

I bet God is looking down and thinking.....see what happens when you kicked me out!

Proverbs 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Its too bad they wont seek the one who has ALL the answers!

AnonymousNate
04-05-2020, 09:05 AM
he never has answer for no one .. never has never will fool!!! why you think this world is in the shape it cause there is no dam ''god''..... at least not one ''you think'' is real not one your lil animalistic mind as been indoctrinated with!!

ZERO25
04-06-2020, 08:51 PM
Psalm 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I bet if I set you on fire Nate, you wont be that FOOL!

Clayton_Wetters
04-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Psalm 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I bet if I set you on fire Nate, you wont be that FOOL!

Maybe a crisp fool. :)

over4T
04-12-2020, 04:08 PM
Certainly not saying there is no God but an interesting statistic out here shows that over 1/3 of the corona virus infections are traceable back to church gatherings.
If you find peace in your religion, whatever that may be, I'm happy for you. If you don't find the need for organized religion I wish you well also. But blaming this mess on liberals or their communities is just plain nuts.
Hope you celebrated Easter as you saw fit.

Raceready
04-12-2020, 09:26 PM
Hopefully the Church members are on the right political party. It is common knowledge that if anyone votes for a political party that kills babies in the name of birth control and condones sodomy and all that is connected to same sex perversion that they never be admitted to heaven. God knows who we are even before we are born and when somebody that believes in baby murder reaches judgement day, God will say " I know you NOT " .