PDA

View Full Version : Liberals/blacks already immorally thin their herd!

ZERO25
04-25-2020, 04:27 PM
And they wonder why they are called the anti-God party!

Donna Brazile, former Democratic National Committee Chairwoman, said it’s wrong for people to protest coronavirus restrictions because “saving lives is priority.” Since saving life is important to her, I would like to invite Donna to join me in the March for Life next year. Already this year, the lives of more than 270,000 babies have been taken by abortion in this country, and according to Right to Life of Michigan, “Abortion has taken more Black American lives than every other cause of death combined since 1973.” Let’s make protecting all lives a priority.

I bet she wont show Franklin!!!

Raceready
04-26-2020, 04:32 PM
A friend texted me that of all of the different groups from the many states that he saw on the news that he noticed that of all the people wanting to go back to work, not 1 black face in the crowd ?

ALLDIRT
04-26-2020, 08:02 PM
A friend texted me that of all of the different groups from the many states that he saw on the news that he noticed that of all the people wanting to go back to work, not 1 black face in the crowd ?

You can betcha , The most have been taking the free ride as long as I can remember .
Have you ever heard of the mother in the hole day . If you haven't , you will understand when
you do .

Clayton_Wetters
04-28-2020, 01:24 PM
Liberals have been thinning the herd by way of Planned Parenthood for quite some time...

ZERO25
04-28-2020, 08:50 PM
Liberals have been thinning the herd by way of Planned Parenthood for quite some time...

It has been reported, since blacks comprise the overwhelming majority of abortions, they have murdered 19% of their future population! Shameful, and they wonder their plight from a holy God!