PDA

View Full Version : Two doctors on the Real numbers of the Virus

Bob Hubbard
04-26-2020, 05:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLVxx_lBLU

lurker
04-26-2020, 06:19 AM
Bob -

Thanks!!! Throughout all of this I’ve posted similar links and analysis, with almost zero interaction in replies. Why? My guess it doesn’t fit the “fear mongering” media narrative. Its sad, really sad, that the lemmings have bought into this. Yet I’d guess, most of the lemmings won’t take the 55 minutes to watch your link, yet they will chime in here (or elsewhere) with some bs rational, why Dr. Erikson is wrong - and Dr. Fauci is right. Noting, if one does the research they will find out, Dr. Fauci is a straight up fraud. As well as his financial ties to big Pharma and the corrupt W.H.O. Bottom line, Trump has been scammed, and so have we ---- all of us.

lurker
04-26-2020, 06:26 AM
Dr. Erickson COVID-19 Briefing, Pt. 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb6j7o1pLBw

ss12
04-26-2020, 07:39 AM
George Carlin covid-19 briefing PT. 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSbT7JVNEU4&pbjreload=10

Bob Hubbard
04-26-2020, 07:59 AM
Here is a condensed version of the two er doctors view on testing …..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTHuCOjAy8&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3LoK1PR5MT0BsYgzMIhOHGRcjDeQH4iXdq4--HNW4UZke1pNjZRv1g_Q0

Bob Hubbard
04-26-2020, 08:08 AM
I think the E/R doctors make a lot of good points …. Im one for common sense …. There is also a second part to the first link if anyones interested ….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb6j7o1pLBw&t=1s

Bob Hubbard
04-26-2020, 10:39 AM
Lurker …. I don't know what to think about all this …. But right now the facts appear to be open things up … The two em doctors also have a motive in this because their loosing money from elective surgeries …. Trump may have been right ….Who really knows , I worry we are going to go after china in a military way .... We all have too much to loose here ...

lurker
04-26-2020, 11:24 AM
They own 7 Walk-in clinics, no motive IMHO

Bob Hubbard
04-26-2020, 11:29 AM
When I say that I mean they are loosing money by the shut down .... So they would benefit by opening up asap ....

kidrock
04-26-2020, 03:21 PM
I agree Bob I think they make some valid points as well. It would interesting to see a debate between these 2 doctors and Dr.Fauci and Dr,Birx

kidrock
04-26-2020, 03:22 PM
Lurker I see you think Dr.Fuaci is a fraud what about Dr.Birx is she a fraud as well?

Bob Hubbard
04-26-2020, 04:05 PM
I'm reading dr drew disagrees with the em doctors on certain points ... I'm sure others will chine in as to the importance this is ...

lurker
04-26-2020, 06:42 PM
Lurker I see you think Dr.Fuaci is a fraud what about Dr.Birx is she a fraud as well?

I know nothing about her. I Haven’t had the time or energy to waste vetting.

lurker
04-26-2020, 06:54 PM
Kidrock - I think I put up 5 or 6 links that share the same baseline (as Dr. Erickson and Dr. Massih) sentiment regarding Fauci. Did you take the time to really watch and digest the other links I’ve put up the past week of so?

dirtMAN007
04-26-2020, 08:07 PM
Wait for it...................wait for it ...................

kidrock
04-26-2020, 09:25 PM
Lurker I was just curious because she saying the same thing Dr.Fauci is saying! so, I'm wondering if we have been scammed by her as well.

kidrock
04-26-2020, 09:28 PM
Lurker sorry I did not, I said they make some valid points in the video that Bob posted. That's why I wish they could debate with Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx.

Bob Hubbard
04-27-2020, 10:38 AM
There are a lot of youtube videos on doctors & their opinions .... It looks like the two may not be as creditable as I thought .... I think everyone is on agreement the shutdown isn't being done in a fair way to small business ... All the other (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) can get figured out as long as the second wave doesn't really duck us up ...

TS FAN
04-27-2020, 02:24 PM
Frankly I am not paying much attention to news. I, like everyone else, am sick this stuff. Chicken pox was an untamed virus for years, almost all children had it. This seems similar. In the mean time the democrats who prove daily they could care less about the people they represent are taking advantage of the time to trash and lie about Trump day after day. That is the only thing certain. Time to go racing!!!!!!

Clayton_Wetters
04-27-2020, 08:56 PM
Dr. Fauci Sliped $3.7 Million To Certain Chinese Laboratory – This Is Almost Unbelievable

(Gateway Pundit) – Back in 2015 the NIH under the direction of Dr. Tony Fauci gave a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology is now the main suspect in leaking the coronavirus that has killed more than 50,000 Americans and, thanks to Dr. Fauci again, destroyed the US economy.

As early as 2018 US State Department officials warned about safety risks at the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab on scientists conducting risky tests with the bat coronavirus.

US officials made several trips to the Wuhan laboratory.

Despite the warnings the US National Institute of Health (NIH) awarded a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan lab studying the bat virus. This was after State Department warned about the risky tests going on in the lab.

kidrock
04-27-2020, 08:59 PM
Did Dr.Birx do anything like that Clayton?

I asked Lurker and he didn't have time to waste to vet her.

STRONGERTHANDIRT
04-28-2020, 08:37 AM
The two doctors were on Ingraham last night and by the end of her show, the video was taken down from youtube. Things that make you go Hmmmm.

dirtMAN007
04-28-2020, 10:08 AM
the two doctors were on ingraham last night and by the end of her show, the video was taken down from youtube. Things that make you go hmmmm.

you better ask fact check about that so you can form your opinion as to why !!!!

Barbecueboy
04-28-2020, 12:50 PM
Anybody not in denial knows why.......

Clayton_Wetters
04-28-2020, 12:56 PM
Only liberals run fact check websites. So we know it's a fraud, they wouldn't admit a fact if it bit them on the hind end.

Bob Hubbard
04-28-2020, 02:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4xSz6yCMk

Bob Hubbard
04-28-2020, 02:35 PM
Mark Levin is a smart guy .... Hes on it now ....

Clayton_Wetters
04-28-2020, 04:33 PM
You can't go wrong with Levin!!!

Barbecueboy
04-28-2020, 06:14 PM
So exactly what kind of cake pan is that the guy from the ukrain trying to sell?

Clayton_Wetters
04-28-2020, 09:12 PM
So exactly what kind of cake pan is that the guy from the ukrain trying to sell?

It's called a New Nautilus Evo is a modular formwork made of recycled polypropylene (PP) designed to lighten reinforced concrete slabs poured on-site.

It is equipped with an innovative central cone - born from Geoplast’s building experience - that perfects the traditional formwork, and structurally has no impact.

The choice of making the cone is due to the difficulty of obtaining a homogeneous bottom slab which guarantees the perfect casting.

The formwork with the cone ensures:

-lifting reduction during the pour;
-visual check of the lower slab finishing;
-guarantee of the completeness of the structural section;
-homogeneous and perfect intrados finishing.

Clayton_Wetters
04-28-2020, 09:13 PM
:):):):)...........