PDA

View Full Version : Show Me 100

rustymkl2
04-28-2020, 12:07 PM
So the Lucas Oil Speedway just put out an email with all of the information on the steps that they are taking to help keep there fans as safe as possible when racing returns. Also a notice that a revised schedule is also coming. I know that backup date is the last weekend in May giving them almost another month. The state of Missouri's stay at home order ends May 4th. Would this maybe be a sign that they my try to run this event?

fryefan
04-28-2020, 01:53 PM
So the Lucas Oil Speedway just put out an email with all of the information on the steps that they are taking to help keep there fans as safe as possible when racing returns. Also a notice that a revised schedule is also coming. I know that backup date is the last weekend in May giving them almost another month. The state of Missouri's stay at home order ends May 4th. Would this maybe be a sign that they my try to run this event?

The stay at home order ends May 4th, but there are still social distancing restrictions in place at this time. That may or may not change by the end of the month.

I don't know for sure, but I imagine the Show-Me 100 will be moved to a date later in the year and they will start with weekly racing until they see how bad the 2nd wave of the virus will or will not be.