PDA

View Full Version : Rocket 1and the points chase

Highside Hustler25
05-18-2020, 07:28 AM
With the COVID19 pandemic causing the two National tours to shuffle their schedules, will it be possible for the Rocket house car to win the points battle in both touring series? Sounds like Richards and the bunch have plans to run both series for as long as they can. Would surely be something that has never been done before.

Josh Bayko
05-18-2020, 07:40 AM
It’s possible, especially this season, but still very unlikely. There will be scheduling conflicts at some point as both tours try to squeeze all their big shows in what will end up being a two month season.

Jking24
05-18-2020, 08:34 AM
I think it's a smart move on his part with their current situation. Depending on how things play out he is at least keeping his options open currently. Winning both highly unlikely without alot of things falling in place but currently their the only ones in position to take a shot and currently collecting tow money from both series. Mark is a smart business man and a hard core racer i could see him doing whatever it takes while theirs still a chance so long as their not losing money. And my guess is so long as all his sponsor backing is holding steady that their main concern is covering fuel and weekly wear and tear expenses. The crew and the base investment is probably covered

Highside Hustler25
05-18-2020, 01:16 PM
Collecting show up money from both series has to be a big incentive.