PDA

View Full Version : Davenport Speedway

Highside Hustler25
05-19-2020, 04:34 PM
May 29 30 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile.

No fans:(

BirkyTime15B
05-19-2020, 04:38 PM
Yes! Not ideal with no fans but I love this. It’s great to see the Kay family bringing big time racing back to the MVF.

MUD MAESTRO
05-19-2020, 06:58 PM
D-port raced Friday following Iowa guidelines (no fans). From what i understand the guidelines change May 27th. The new guidelines haven't been published or are unclear to the status of venues such as this one. Hoping the new Iowa guidelines will allow some form of fan participation.

cjsracing
05-20-2020, 08:45 AM
D-port raced Friday following Iowa guidelines (no fans). From what i understand the guidelines change May 27th. The new guidelines haven't been published or are unclear to the status of venues such as this one. Hoping the new Iowa guidelines will allow some form of fan participation.

May 27 is the next time the Guidelines will be updated. I am hopeful fans will be allowed to return but I think it's going to be a very limited # of fans. Some place with a huge Grandstand like MVF is a perfect place because you can spread people out.

Rich Riedesel
05-21-2020, 09:20 PM
Sucks for me because I live just a mile from the fairgrounds. I could clearly hear tonight's practice session (I can hear race cars right now!) and all that horsepower next week demands to be seen!