PDA

View Full Version : Epj

therocket
05-21-2020, 06:55 AM
Not trying to hate on the guy because I do like him, but has he made a race this year without using a provisional? Feel terrible for the guy because we all know he can wheel a race car. His performance has been flat out embarrassing, I can’t imagine how he feels and I really hope he can get it together.

foxfire2dirtracing
05-21-2020, 07:12 AM
He raced his way in at East Bay for the Thursday race & at Altech in Lake City for the Sunday race. The other 8 races -he has used provisionals.

Tireguy17
05-21-2020, 08:26 AM
Hard to know if the Black Diamond chassis has fallen behind or it's Earl. BD doesn't have much of a presence on the national level anymore when they lost Lanigan and his customers. Not a good situation that's for sure.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-21-2020, 08:28 AM
Hard to know if the Black Diamond chassis has fallen behind or it's Earl. BD doesn't have much of a presence on the national level anymore when they lost Lanigan and his customers. Not a good situation that's for sure.

Birky looked like a guy struggling with an ankle weight in one too. Earl can still drive.

Jim11h
05-21-2020, 09:07 AM
Well Moran looks pretty good back in twarog ride so if I was betting fella I'd say it isn't the driver. Now I'd believe someone if they said his confidence broken and part of reason for bad performance or developed bad habits from poor handling db ride

Josh Bayko
05-21-2020, 09:08 AM
Technology moves at light speed in national touring circles. You have to constantly adapt or you will find yourself struggling.

drich24
05-21-2020, 09:44 AM
Moran is in a Longhorn.