PDA

View Full Version : Spring Rubbers for Hypercoil UHT Springs?

TheJet-09
05-25-2020, 04:15 PM
Does anyone know what brand spring rubber will work well with Hypercoil Ultra High Travel springs? Some manufacturers descriptions are rather vague so I'm hoping to find what brand has been confirmed as fitting properly.

Thanks!

7uptruckracer
05-26-2020, 10:14 AM
Measure the spacing between the coils and buy the corresponding height rubber in the firmness if your choosing. I believe but don’t quote me most the barrel springs are 1”

Does anyone know what brand spring rubber will work well with Hypercoil Ultra High Travel springs? Some manufacturers descriptions are rather vague so I'm hoping to find what brand has been confirmed as fitting properly.

Thanks!

Kromulous
05-26-2020, 01:08 PM
I used some Integra's with success. They make one that is 1.75" thick, i used the yellow compound if that matters.

matt_s86
05-26-2020, 02:27 PM
These ones are made for UHT (barrel) springs:https://www.resuspension.com/springs/spring-rubbers/res-2-50-barrel-spring-rubber.html

TheJet-09
05-27-2020, 07:03 PM
Thank you for the responses. My hesitation came in part from how they are measured. There's about 1.5" between coils at the springs free standing height (I haven't measured it with weight on it), but I suppose the 1" would be more appropriate as that's when it needs to make contact (with weight on the spring).