PDA

View Full Version : Flo Racing Question

JayD
06-01-2020, 08:06 PM
You can’t just buy the Eldora race this weekend, it’s a yearly 150 dollar subscription or nothing?

eskew11
06-01-2020, 08:31 PM
You can still do it monthly

golddirt
06-01-2020, 08:45 PM
Says monthly, cancel at anytime

NeedforLMspeed
06-01-2020, 08:52 PM
My understanding is you still have to pay $150 up front regardless of cancel anytime

TeNfOMaFiA69
06-01-2020, 10:37 PM
My understanding is you still have to pay $150 up front regardless of cancel anytime

No there is a way around that.... but you have to be sneaky

Hoosier
06-01-2020, 10:59 PM
Flo does a lot of racing shows, but subscribers can choose from 28 sports - everything from marching bands to wrestling.

KryptoniteFanWV
06-02-2020, 04:03 AM
I was able to do it monthly from the phone app.

Bob Hubbard
06-02-2020, 06:44 AM
This lock down has its moments … Last weekend I had 3 races up on one pc screen & another up on my second screen …. I watched a heck of a lot of racing in one night ….

golddirt
06-02-2020, 06:52 AM
But it really does not compare to being there

nc mudcat
06-02-2020, 07:36 AM
But it really does not compare to being there

No, but it is a great alternative. I have seen tracks I will never visit, and some drivers I would have never seen, and have truly enjoyed it.

Mantis
06-02-2020, 07:59 AM
No there is a way around that.... but you have to be sneaky

Care to share??

I was able to do it monthly from the phone app.

Can anyone confirm this?

LM1M
06-02-2020, 08:40 AM
I asked Michael Rigsby and he said only the annual subscription gets you access to this race.

swallie07
06-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Care to share??Can anyone confirm this?Go to the Floracing app and you can pay monthly, I just did it.

chathamracefan
06-02-2020, 10:29 AM
My quarantine project was to clean out a room in my basement & make a man room with 2 TV's. Have had a couple 3 race nights on lately. Ipad serves as the 3rd screen.

Mantis
06-02-2020, 11:04 AM
Go to the Floracing app and you can pay monthly, I just did it.

Thanks man - the app does indeed have the monthly option.

WisWildManFan
06-02-2020, 11:47 AM
When you live in northern illinois and get 3 good months of weather it’s hard to want to sit on the couch in june

gorj
06-02-2020, 12:59 PM
This is the response I received concerning the Eldora Stream

Good Afternoon Philip,

Unfortunately, FloRacing is only offered on a yearly subscription. Our yearly subscription is $150.00 billed in one upfront payment at the time of purchase. This is equivalent to $12.50 per month.

Please let us know if you have further questions. Again, we apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

Thank You,

WildBill32
06-02-2020, 01:40 PM
Hmmmm... So if you purchased a monthly subscription at 12.50 (cancel at anytime) you don't get to see the Stream? Confused... Lol

Dlmfan123
06-02-2020, 01:46 PM
A monthly subscription is 30 for flo

LM1M
06-02-2020, 01:50 PM
KryptoniteFanWV - Can you check your debit/credit card to see how much you were charged? My understanding is even if you pick the monthly option on the app it charges you for the year.

LM1M
06-02-2020, 01:51 PM
But I think if you cancel prior after the Dream Stream you will get a refund for the remaining 11 months

WildBill32
06-02-2020, 01:56 PM
A monthly subscription is 30 for floSo if you pay 30 dollars you get to watch the Stream right?

riddle28
06-02-2020, 02:02 PM
theyre gonna lose their tail doing it this way. they shouldve done a true ppv event for it. i really dont care to watch the whole usac season and whatever else they show. oh well i guess ill watch the highlights

dgersh22
06-02-2020, 02:29 PM
For the $150.00 it says you can cancel anytime before renewal, not cancel anytime and get your money back. Make sure you read the fine print. I signed up for $30.00 per month thru the app using another sport which gives you access to all the other sports including racing. I can cancel that at anytime.

NeedforLMspeed
06-02-2020, 02:31 PM
Who has the time to watch all the other stuff they offer. Such b.s and a slap in the face. Especially when alot of people still aren't back to work or back working full time to pay.

LM1M
06-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Keep in mind if you do the yearly one you are also going to get the World 100

Spanky44
06-02-2020, 02:51 PM
IF their is going to be a world 100!

Who cares about the other garbage they offer. If your a die hard late model fans thats all your going to watch and its not worth $150 for 2 races!

JMDraceHD98
06-02-2020, 02:51 PM
If you go to contact at the bottom of the page it gives you frequently asked questions. I believe these two should answers the questions. What i did was sign up and it billed me 150. I then went to subscription and hit change subscription to monthly. From there it charged me 30.00 dollars and said the difference will be refunded in 5-10 days. This website definitely makes it difficult to use and understand and easy for someone not paying attention to get charged more than you think you are.

What happens if I cancel my subscription early?
If you cancel early, you will retain your PRO access until your access ends at the end of your current billing period. You will not be charged again.
To see when your subscription will end, click Manage on your subscription in account settings.

Does my subscription give me access to premium content on all FloSports sites?

Both annual and monthly subscribers have access to premium content across the entire FloSports network. Certain discounted subscription offers may not provide access to all sites. To view all of the sites in the FloSports network, please visit FloSports.tv.

Pennsboro32
06-02-2020, 03:51 PM
At the moment, I have no plans to subscribe to FLORACING. I have been one of Dirtondirt's biggest fans, and I've supported them for 10 years. I'm sure they'll have a great broadcast, and the racing I hope is great. Everything Rigsby and company do for the sport is top notch. I just can't see myself using the subscription after this weekend. To my knowledge, you can only purchase yearly subscription to watch this weekends race. I understand you also get to watch the World 100 with the subscription, but I hope we'll be able to attend it by September. Good luck to everyone involved.

Moranfan99
06-02-2020, 04:03 PM
At the moment, I have no plans to subscribe to FLORACING. I have been one of Dirtondirt's biggest fans, and I've supported them for 10 years. I'm sure they'll have a great broadcast, and the racing I hope is great. Everything Rigsby and company do for the sport is top notch. I just can't see myself using the subscription after this weekend. To my knowledge, you can only purchase yearly subscription to watch this weekends race. I understand you also get to watch the World 100 with the subscription, but I hope we'll be able to attend it by September. Good luck to everyone involved.

I couldn"t agree more with Pennsboro32. I can not believe people are going to pay $150.00 to watch 3 nights of racing. I have no interest in the open wheel crap they show on flo racing and plan on attending the World if we can. I am very disappointed in Rigsby and Tony Stewart for allowing this to happen to their loyal fans. I will also not be renewing my Dirt on Dirt Sub since it is the same people running things

JayD
06-02-2020, 04:32 PM
At the moment, I have no plans to subscribe to FLORACING. I have been one of Dirtondirt's biggest fans, and I've supported them for 10 years. I'm sure they'll have a great broadcast, and the racing I hope is great. Everything Rigsby and company do for the sport is top notch. I just can't see myself using the subscription after this weekend. To my knowledge, you can only purchase yearly subscription to watch this weekends race. I understand you also get to watch the World 100 with the subscription, but I hope we'll be able to attend it by September. Good luck to everyone involved.Same here, no way am I going to pay 150 for the Dream, I have no interest in the other types of racing they cover.

Spanky44
06-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Exactly my point after these 3 days their is no more late model content till the world but most of us will be there so chalk up another lump sum. They deff. need to do monthly or pay by event for Eldora.

mccreadiefan39
06-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Exactly my point after these 3 days their is no more late model content till the world but most of us will be there so chalk up another lump sum. They deff. need to do monthly or pay by event for Eldora.

This is a great point. After this weekend there is not a single event on FloRacing I care about until the World 100 and we will be at the World.

WildBill32
06-02-2020, 06:32 PM
I already pay for DoD, Lucas Oil TV and Dirtvision. I guess I will just watch the highlights the next day on DoD for this event.

Kryptonite17
06-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Same here WildBill32. The fact that this isn’t on DoD for subscribers, or at the very least a PPV option on DoD is a slap in the face of Dirt Late Model fans everywhere. FloRacing and DirtOnDirt missing the mark big time on this event.

Highside Hustler25
06-02-2020, 07:08 PM
I'm right there with ya guys. Been a lil skeptical ever since the DoD/Flo merger. If DoD ever starts shrinking coverage because of the Flo Racing deal, I'm done. I already give DoD over 100bucks a year. I refuse to give their sister Co. another 150. I think the whole deal is a crock of sh1t. Just a way for them to suck more $$ out of ya.

JayD
06-02-2020, 07:58 PM
I'm right there with ya guys. Been a lil skeptical ever since the DoD/Flo merger. If DoD ever starts shrinking coverage because of the Flo Racing deal, I'm done. I already give DoD over 100bucks a year. I refuse to give their sister Co. another 150. I think the whole deal is a crock of sh1t. Just a way for them to suck more $$ out of ya.Exactly my point, I’ve been a DOD subscriber for 7 years and feel like it’s money well spent, I’m keeping my eye on this merger if I don’t like what I see I can definitely live without them.

klemmabyna
06-02-2020, 08:16 PM
free market system. you decide what you are willing to spend your money on. whine somewhere else.

I understand the frustration of multiple outlets for pay per view. no different than what cut the cable has become. everyone wants a piece of the pie. and as long as the pie is this big there will be a lot of pieces.

maybe that pie will shrink once live racing is back. until then be glad you have options.

reminds me of when all the regional racing series started. then imploded.

JMO

Big Daddy 37
06-02-2020, 09:06 PM
free market system. you decide what you are willing to spend your money on. whine somewhere else.

I understand the frustration of multiple outlets for pay per view. no different than what cut the cable has become. everyone wants a piece of the pie. and as long as the pie is this big there will be a lot of pieces.

maybe that pie will shrink once live racing is back. until then be glad you have options.

JMO

!00% correct, Free Market enterprise.
Bought my $150 membership today, and happy to do it.
Getting together with the other members of our group that were gonna be there, and watching & gambling on the race, just like we would have done at SpeedyCamp.

Everyone throws in $10-$20, and the year is paid for...

Stinks not being there, but still get to enjoy the race with friends & support the track, at a fraction of the cost it would have been.

Cry all you want, we'll be tuned in.

NeedforLMspeed
06-02-2020, 09:19 PM
I don't think a legitimate complaint or argument is crying or whining.

Highside Hustler25
06-02-2020, 10:31 PM

JMO
I'll do my whining where ever the ----I want. Thank You very much.

Pennsboro32
06-03-2020, 06:59 AM
I don't think a legitimate complaint or argument is crying or whining.

People don't know what crying or arguing is anymore. Anytime you have a different opinion than someone, you're "crying".

I'm fine with everything FLO is doing, no complaints. $150 is nothing in today's world. I'm just saying It would be stupid of me to pay $150 for a three day race and not use the subscription any after this coming weekend, therefor I don't need it.

Dirt Reynolds
06-03-2020, 07:06 AM
People don't know what crying or arguing is anymore. Anytime you have a different opinion than someone, you're "crying".

I'm fine with everything FLO is doing, no complaints. $150 is nothing in today's world. I'm just saying It would be stupid of me to pay $150 for a three day race and not use the subscription any after this coming weekend, therefor I don't need it.

Truer words were never spoken.

rg59
06-03-2020, 07:39 AM
I really don't understand why everyone is upset. there is a 30$ option. Get the Flosports app on your phone. Click the My Sports button at the top left. then click on settings. then click on the learn more button at the bottom. pick the monthly 29.99 subscription. Now watch some racing. Enjoy.

klemmabyna
06-03-2020, 07:55 AM
I'm seeing a whole lot of butt hurt whiners. Get over it. Sheppy won.

I'll do my whining where ever the ----I want. Thank You very much.
flip flop .... lmao.

Pennsboro32
06-03-2020, 07:59 AM
I really don't understand why everyone is upset. there is a 30$ option. Get the Flosports app on your phone. Click the My Sports button at the top left. then click on settings. then click on the learn more button at the bottom. pick the monthly 29.99 subscription. Now watch some racing. Enjoy.

I'm not 100 percent certain but I believe I have seen Dirtondirt reply to some posts stating that you can only watch this race with the yearly.

CIRF
06-03-2020, 08:14 AM
flip flop .... lmao.

klem, that's why he's known as Highside Halfwit25! LOL!

rg59
06-03-2020, 08:32 AM
I'm not 100 percent certain but I believe I have seen Dirtondirt reply to some posts stating that you can only watch this race with the yearly.

this is directly from the Flosports page

In order to view exclusive content, a PRO subscription is required. Although you can set up a basic account without purchasing a subscription, you will not be able to view live or archived content without one. FloSports provides every subscriber with unlimited access to all content and events on our site with the purchase of a monthly or yearly subscription.

TDRacin®
06-03-2020, 08:36 AM

They have but that doesnt mean it's true.

For everyone, you can purchase a $30 monthly subscription to Flo and get this weekend plus very other event over the next 28-30 days (which will include more Late Model races). You can then do the same for the World. Every event (that runs) at Eldora except the World of Outlaws sprint and NASCAR events are included.

If you are more than just a Late Model or Eldora fan, FLO Racing has the best deal out of all current streamers. For $150 a year [$12.50 a month) you get access to probably over 200+ events throughout the year. Do the math.

Hustle2win
06-03-2020, 08:41 AM
Flo racing has over 350 complaints with the BBB.Most complaints are due to billing practices.My opinion & mine only it just seems sneaky.

TDRacin®
06-03-2020, 08:48 AM
Flo racing has over 350 complaints with the BBB.Most complaints are due to billing practices.My opinion & mine only it just seems sneaky.

Thar wouldn't surprise me. Online transactions are difficult for a lot people. Most every retailer operates the same way. Not much they can do about that.

CIRF
06-03-2020, 10:20 AM
I'm into my second year of subscribing to Floracing. Love it! Last year there was no dirt late model broadcasts that I remember. The late model broadcasts this year is more icing on the cake.

Best racing entertainment value available at $150.00 per year. Our MONTHLY satellite TV subscription was more than the yearly Floracing subscription and we didn't pay for one premium channel. Thankfully we don't have any satellite TV programming anymore. Ya' wanna' talk ripoff!!

For the disgruntled, maybe someone will do a Facebook Live thing from Eldora.

Pennsboro32
06-03-2020, 10:32 AM
I just spoke to someone at FLO, you can only watch with a yearly sub.

mccreadiefan39
06-03-2020, 10:51 AM

So for those of us who don't really care about any of their other coverage it really is $150 for this weekend.

TDRacin®
06-03-2020, 11:07 AM

Try this. Download the Floracing app and try to sign up. Tell me if you don't see the option for $29.99 a month or $150 a year.

Here's the link to the app- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.flosports

NeedforLMspeed
06-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Are you saying the person he talked to on the phone lied?

153J
06-03-2020, 11:38 AM
just wait til tomorrow to see if the monthly sub lets you watch the race or not

LM1M
06-03-2020, 11:39 AM
TDRacin - we have been told that monthly subscribers don't have access to the Dream coverage. I know their site says monthly and yearly subscribers have access to all events, but I am not going to risk $30 to find out.

TDRacin®
06-03-2020, 11:48 AM
TDRacin - we have been told that monthly subscribers don't have access to the Dream coverage. I know their site says monthly and yearly subscribers have access to all events, but I am not going to risk $30 to find out.

I'm sure someone will do it for you, but Flo Racing themselves state that everything is available to all subscribers with a monthly or yearly subscriber. So yes, if they tell anyone differently, they're lying or they don't know their own terms.

Does my subscription give me access to premium content on all FloSports sites?

Both annual and monthly subscribers have access to premium content across the entire FloSports network. Certain discounted subscription offers may not provide access to all sites. To view all of the sites in the FloSports network, please visit FloSports.tv.

And another one-

Why is there no option for Pay Per View?

In order to view exclusive content, a PRO subscription is required. Although you can set up a basic account without purchasing a subscription, you will not be able to view live or archived content without one. FloSports provides every subscriber with unlimited access to all content and events on our site with the purchase of a monthly or yearly subscription.

Instead of a one-time purchase for an event, your FloSports subscription will give you access to exclusive content such as live events, replays, archived content, and exclusive original programming across 25+ sports.Why is there no option for Pay Per View?

Instead of a one-time purchase for an event, your FloSports subscription will give you access to exclusive content such as live events, replays, archived content, and exclusive original programming across 25+ sports.

If I wasn't already a yearly subscriber (which you should be!) I would order the monthly sub asap in case they decide to not offer it anymore or change their terms!

WisWildManFan
06-03-2020, 12:17 PM
You’re aren’t getting the race for under $150, end of story

TDRacin®
06-03-2020, 12:46 PM
Why do you say that? Is the writing above not clear enough? I mean, please, spend the $150, it's well worth it, but it isn't necessary for this weekend's events.

WisWildManFan
06-03-2020, 01:54 PM
If you think you’re going to see all 3 race for $30 when they normally charge more than that for 1 ppv night go for it.

TDRacin®
06-03-2020, 03:50 PM
I think you may be confusing Flo with DoD. Flo has the rights to all Eldora events (outside the ones I already mentioned). You get all three days of the Dream, the World, the 4 Crown and every other event. You can get that for $30 a month or for the entire year for $150.

Yes, you can get it all for $30 a month.

foxfire2dirtracing
06-03-2020, 04:04 PM
Where is DOD/Flo

4 pages now!! I know the DOD guys read/monitor 4m- so why don’t Rigsby clear everything up on here for all of you? I am disappointed in them to say the least!
I don’t have flo & have no intentions of getting it-Eldora is a sacred place & to race with no fans - just bothers me somewhat ! It’s great for the drivers/race teams- but???

NeedforLMspeed
06-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Says they are suppose to be live on FB at 5:30 for a preview. Maybe they will make it more clear about the cost .

WildBill32
06-03-2020, 04:30 PM
I just wish there was a PPV option I could pay for only. I don't want a year's subscription. I would like to watch Saturdays race only. I have a year's subscription on Lucas Oil TV and I hardly ever watch that unless they are showing Dirt Late Models live. Oh well, I guess it is what it is...

TDRacin®
06-03-2020, 04:41 PM
I just wish there was a PPV option I could pay for only. I don't want a year's subscription. I would like to watch Saturdays race only. I have a year's subscription on Lucas Oil TV and I hardly ever watch that unless they are showing Dirt Late Models live. Oh well, I guess it is what it is...

Then pay $30 and subscribe.

WildBill32
06-03-2020, 05:16 PM
From my understanding that's not the way it works. To see this race it's a 150 dollars or you don't get to view the race. Can someone please clarify this. I already have a DoD subscription... I would maybe think that would mean something since they have a partnership. Idk... Confused... Lol And that does take much for me... Smile

mccreadiefan39
06-03-2020, 05:21 PM
From my understanding that's not the way it works. To see this race it's a 150 dollars or you don't get to view the race. Can someone please clarify this. I already have a DoD subscription... I would maybe think that would mean something since they have a partnership. Idk... Confused... Lol And that does take much for me... Smile

Michael Rigsby confirmed you must have the $150 yearly subscription to watch this weekend

NeedforLMspeed
06-03-2020, 05:27 PM
From what I've read on a few social media sites. There's going to be a lot of upset and disappointed people when they find out tomorrow why it's not working if indeed they don't have the yearly subscription.

foxfire2dirtracing
06-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Yes he did!
Flo & DOD partnership-?? Flo now owns DOD. What Rigsby just said is that the $150 subscription is helping pay the purse. He also stated that Roger Slack said there would be no World 100 unless they can open it up full bore- but if it didn’t happen there would be another race like the “stream”

Pennsboro32
06-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Michael Rigsby confirmed you must have the $150 yearly subscription to watch this weekend

That’s who I spoke to earlier.

foxfire2dirtracing
06-03-2020, 05:46 PM
This is not an advertisement for the $150 deal- the world & Dome Race in St. Louis is also included. That would be 9 nights of racing for $16.66 per night if those were the only races you watched.

JayD
06-03-2020, 06:15 PM
This is not an advertisement for the $150 deal- the world & Dome Race in St. Louis is also included. That would be 9 nights of racing for $16.66 per night if those were the only races you watched.I’ll be at the world and could care less about the dome race. Flo would be making me buy races I don’t want. They should do a separate PPV package for this race, they’re basically holding the Eldora races hostage. eff them!

NeedforLMspeed
06-03-2020, 06:17 PM
The Dome race is garbage

cubcadet31
06-03-2020, 06:24 PM
So what's the point in keeping a dod subscription? Pay alittle more a year for floracing you get all dod events and get a ton more racing even if it is open wheel stuff or am I missing something?

foxfire2dirtracing
06-03-2020, 06:44 PM
I agree- the dome isn’t a real race & I will be at the World also. Like I said it wasn’t an advertisement- I don’t have it nor will I get it. It would be a different story if it was ppv.
Just my opionion- but somewhere down the road I expect DOD & Flo to become one. Rigsby had built a great thing with DOD- but I am afraid corporate America will be changing it-?

TDRacin®
06-03-2020, 07:22 PM
"Some people you just can't reach"

smh

Dlmfan123
06-03-2020, 09:01 PM
Dirt on dirt has never really been a live event subscription. It's always been a content subscription. There were no free events up until maybe a year or 2 ago. Even then it's only been 1 or 2 races a year. There other content is what the subscription is for. Bashing them for this isn't the answer. But to each there own.

cubcadet31
06-03-2020, 10:38 PM
Ok dlmfan wasnt trying to bash anyone...thanks for the info though...I'm new to live dlm racing from home so I didnt know that about dod

Hoosier
06-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Try signing up for something out of season (FloMarching.com) for a month $12.50 - then jump to Floracing.

TDRacin®
06-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Try signing up for something out of season (FloMarching.com) for a month $12.50 - then jump to Floracing.

It's $30 a month ($12.50 a month is for full year paid sub of $150), but that's another way to do it on a PC. Good tip!

Central IL Dirt
06-04-2020, 02:41 AM
I don’t post here often, but read daily. And frankly it embarrasses me to have to explain this to people who claim to be “loyal fans of the sport.”

Last year if you ordered the PPV for Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the Dream it would have cost you right at about $99. The same being true for the World 100. Television quality coverage brought to you in the comfort of your home with, if your choosing, all of your closest friends for a price less than it costs to actually attend the event. $150 in 2020 gains you access to the Stream, World, Kings Royal and a multitude of other events

Sure we’d all love to be there this weekend calling Speedy home and enjoying a pizza burger and toilet water while watching the 50/50 grow. But unfortunately, that’s not reality.

Instead of supporting the supposed sport we all love, you’d rather beg for free handouts or drag the hand that feeds you through the dirt while trying to circumvent the system.

Take a step back and appreciate what DirtonDirt has done to elevate the sport we all love. Hell 10 years ago you’d still be searching for results online the next day, little alone worry about ordering a PPV. And more importantly, with all that’s going on in the world today, take a minute to appreciate the fact that numerous people have worked tirelessly for months so that 48 of our nations best can meet under one roof this weekend for a shot at 50K.

SHOESTRING TRVLR
06-04-2020, 05:57 AM
The problem I have with paying $150 to watch is i already have over $500 worth of tickets for two people for all 3 nights at both the dream and the world and a campsite for each race. Plus a dod subscription. So now I have close to $700 invested and if I want to watch from home add on another $150 and were up over $800.

GEAR_HEAD
06-04-2020, 06:35 AM
But in actuality Eldora Speedway decided to oppress us race fans instead of giving us a platform to PEACEFULLY gather and protest these unconstitutional lockdowns. Why does everyone think it's OK for tens of thousands of people around the country to loot and riot without social distancing but race fans can't peacefully gather to support our rights as Americans? There is absolutely no difference between race fans gathering outdoors and protestors gathering outdoors, except our gathering is 100% guaranteed to be peaceful. Yet the only focus is on keeping is race fans from gathering while openly condoning the protests. It makes absolutely no sense at all and Eldora Speedway keeps sticking to the same nonsensical narrative. If we gathered peacefully at Eldora the left would blast us for not social distancing. But if we were to gather at Eldora Speedway and loot and riot the media would make us out to be heroes. Of course we would never do that, but the hypocrisy from the left is a joke and Eldora goes right along with them.

Dirt Reynolds
06-04-2020, 06:56 AM
mY fReEdOm Is BeInG iNfRiNgEd UpOn

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/124/042/dfa.jpg

bullring
06-04-2020, 07:47 AM
Amen Central IL Dirt.

Either pay the $150 and watch the races plus hundreds of others throughout the year or don't pay it and shut up. Simple.

foxfire2dirtracing
06-04-2020, 08:19 AM
I guess this is “peacefull protest” & the rioting & looting for free comes next?

mccreadiefan39
06-04-2020, 08:53 AM
Amen Central IL Dirt.

Either pay the $150 and watch the races plus hundreds of others throughout the year or don't pay it and shut up. Simple.

It truly is $150 for one weekend for those of us who already have our tickets for the World, don't have any interest in the Dome race and the races that have been added on FloRacing are already on DoD which I already subscribe to.

While $150 for a full year sounds good it really isn't when you only need FloRacing for one weekend.

Unfortunately I think this will cause many people to just sit this weekend out which only hurts everyone involved (DoD, FloRacing, Eldora, Drivers, Teams and Fans.)

NeedforLMspeed
06-04-2020, 09:58 AM
Post 83. I don't believe you can watch the King's Royal.

Pennsboro32
06-04-2020, 10:11 AM

Correct, you cannot.

In response to others in this thread, I don't think anyone here is bashing Dirtondirt. I've actually seen a lot of praise in this thread, I for one, love everything they do. They have made the sport grow substantially. As to the few posters stating there's crying or bashing going on, why can't anyone have a good ol debate without being accused of bashing. I see no disrespect anywhere.

TeNfOMaFiA69
06-04-2020, 10:12 AM

Kings Royal is WoO... WoO is Dirtvision

mccreadiefan39
06-04-2020, 10:53 AM
Correct, you cannot.

In response to others in this thread, I don't think anyone here is bashing Dirtondirt. I've actually seen a lot of praise in this thread, I for one, love everything they do. They have made the sport grow substantially. As to the few posters stating there's crying or bashing going on, why can't anyone have a good ol debate without being accused of bashing. I see no disrespect anywhere.

Exactly, no one is bashing DoD. Most of us are simply saying the $150 for one weekend without any other options seems a bit excessive.

Every other sport on FloSports has s monthly option but FloRacing is a full year take it or leave it.

WisWildManFan
06-04-2020, 10:58 AM
A wise man once told me this in a different thread, “ Life isn't free my man. The racing world is going to need us to spend our hard earned $$ to support it this summer, more than ever. If you don't have the $$, don't watch”

Tireguy17
06-04-2020, 12:52 PM
Does anyone subscribe to a $30 monthly plan and plan to watch tonight? If someone has success report back please :)

TDRacin®
06-04-2020, 01:26 PM
Does anyone subscribe to a $30 monthly plan and plan to watch tonight? If someone has success report back please :)

Reading the posts in here and watching the rioting/looting going on in this country, it makes me sad and embarrassed how f'ing stupid people can be!

This is the last time I'll repeat this- You can purchase the races tonight, tomorrow and Saturday for $30. You can watch whatever else you want for the next month as well. If you choose not to, then that's entirely your choice. In every single post on DoD's Facebook page this has been explained ad nauseum, yet for whatever reason people still don't get it. I guess the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water..."

In the end it's their loss. Meanwhile I'll be kicking back sipping on my margarita with my Eldora buds enjoying the hell out of this opportunity!

WisWildManFan
06-04-2020, 01:34 PM
It says the full year subscription gets you access to live events.

TDRacin®
06-04-2020, 01:43 PM
It says the full year subscription gets you access to live events.

lol Yep, and the $30 subscription is what? Yep, a PRO subscription!

A PRO subscription unlocks the following:

Live events
Event replays
Event results
Team and athlete rankings
Breaking news
Limited ads on PRO videos

WisWildManFan
06-04-2020, 02:00 PM
Good luck to you tonight!

TDRacin®
06-04-2020, 02:03 PM
Good luck to you tonight!

I'm good, I bought the yearly subscription back in February. :)

JMDraceHD98
06-04-2020, 02:04 PM
Just went in with my $30 dollar a month PRO subscription that TDracin has been talking about and did a test run. It let me access the video and it says broadcast has not started yet. I would guess it would not even have let me hit 'Watch' if i didn't have the right access. Guess i will find out in a couple hours for sure.

WisWildManFan
06-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Yea my whole thing is they have your cc info if they want to use it.

WisWildManFan
06-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Lol TD so you’re on here telling everyone they will only get charged $30 and you have a yearly subscription. Makes sense.

TDRacin®

So you think they would illegally charge someone more than they paid for? Seriously?

The nice thing about paying with a CC is you can get your money back with the click of a mouse! But they aren't that stupid to charge someone for something they didn't pay for. And being that on their own website they state the terms of subscriptions, no one has anything to worry about.

TeNfOMaFiA69

Nah bro.... they have my Apple Pay connected to PayPal.... try me MFers lol

TeNfOMaFiA69
06-04-2020, 05:12 PM
My 30 dollar subscription is working just fine... sorry to those that overpaid.

TDRacin®
06-04-2020, 05:16 PM

Shame people want to argue just to be right. Too bad they will miss out!

Spanky44
06-04-2020, 06:05 PM

I cant believe people listened to the guy saying $150 is only way. That's a $120 mistake you just made, hope you learned a lesson here folks.

Pennsboro32
06-04-2020, 06:09 PM
I cant believe people listened to the guy saying $150 is only way. That's a $120 mistake you just made, hope you learned a lesson here folks.

It’s a shame FLO stated you could only watch with the yearly $150 subscription.

Spanky44
06-04-2020, 06:13 PM
It's a shame people didn't believe others when they said you can buy the $29.99 package and get it still. Of course their gonna say you cant get it for $30.00. Thats a $120 difference per person they just lost out. Can't always believe what you hear.

Pennsboro32
06-04-2020, 06:14 PM
It's a shame people didn't believe others when they said you can buy the $29.99 package and get it still. Of course their gonna say you cant get it for $30.00. Thats a $120 difference per person they just lost out. Can't always believe what you hear.

If it were in a promo or something I’d get it. But not when I talked to them personally.

LM1M
06-04-2020, 06:24 PM
Those with the $30 subscription should check their credit card, my friend just did the $30 and was charged $150

Spanky44
06-04-2020, 06:35 PM
Those with the $30 subscription should check their credit card, my friend just did the $30 and was charged $150

Just called in and it was $29.99. plus tax

TDRacin®
06-04-2020, 06:45 PM

Your friend should have paid attention to what he was paying for. I promise you the receipt shows it was for $150 and not $29.99!

TerryM
06-04-2020, 07:09 PM
Exactly, no one is bashing DoD. Most of us are simply saying the $150 for one weekend without any other options seems a bit excessive.
But it’s not $150 for one weekend. It’s $150 for an entire year. It’s only $150 for one weekend if you choose to make it that. My wife and I would’ve easily spent over $500 to attend the regular Dream weekend. To be able to watch this whole weekend in the comfort of our living room, and still get the rest of the year too, is a pretty good deal, IMO.

NeedforLMspeed
06-04-2020, 09:57 PM
That's cool. But if you have zero interest in anything else they broadcast nor have time to watch it. Then it's not really worth it.