PDA

View Full Version : Governor angry with Protest race

Rajflyboy
06-08-2020, 08:06 PM
https://speedsport.com/racing-nation/southeast/n-c-governor-unhappy-with-ace-speedway/And he was just out protesting with thousands of people and he had no mask on.

dirtSLMracing
06-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Next time you take a huge dump take a look in the toilet before you flush.. you will see a spitting image of Roy Cooper.

Buford.Justice
06-08-2020, 08:58 PM
May he have many more unhappy days for being a leftist puppet!

GEAR_HEAD
06-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Do as I say, not as I do.

Barbecueboy
06-08-2020, 09:39 PM
Hope those couple thousand fans at the racetrack don't catch covid like all those hundreds of thousands ( millions collectively) protesters are going to do because they didn't social distance from each other.....

Roy cooper, lol.....and they wonder why?

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
06-08-2020, 11:30 PM
Hope those couple thousand fans at the racetrack don't catch covid like all those hundreds of thousands ( millions collectively) protesters are going to do because they didn't social distance from each other.....Roy cooper, lol.....and they wonder why?Yea coopers going after the sheriffs dept for not enforcing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

B_K
06-09-2020, 05:19 AM
https://speedsport.com/racing-nation/southeast/n-c-governor-unhappy-with-ace-speedway/And he was just out protesting with thousands of people and he had no mask on.

The law is for thee, but not for me.....

Rajflyboy
06-09-2020, 06:24 AM
The race was a protest for equality for all. You’d think the democrat crime party would support that.

Barbecueboy
06-09-2020, 06:41 AM
They have a different definition of being equal..........it's only equal if it benefits them disproportionate to the people they represent.

Rocky
06-09-2020, 07:18 AM
For months they told everybody that viruses don't respect party lines, now apparently they do. This whole thing is a fraud and a power grab. The First Ammendment, seems it's not for everybody anymore.

nc mudcat
06-09-2020, 07:56 AM
Unfortunately, Ace will eventually pay a price for ignoring the directive. Sometimes you catch more flies with honey, not by rubbing their noses in it. The gov now says he will send in state cops to take care of it since the local sheriff will not. I hope this doesn't bite the track's promoters in the end.

Rajflyboy
06-09-2020, 08:15 AM
For months they told everybody that viruses don't respect party lines, now apparently they do. This whole thing is a fraud and a power grab. The First Ammendment, seems it's not for everybody anymore.That’s my feeling on this covid stuff.

Rajflyboy
06-09-2020, 08:16 AM
I’m sure state will try to shut license down

AnonymousNate
06-09-2020, 08:27 AM
For months they told everybody that viruses don't respect party lines, now apparently they do. This whole thing is a fraud and a power grab. The First Ammendment, seems it's not for everybody anymore.people seriously cant except truth/reality for what it truly do be. dont matter what truth/reality. people refuse to except it or completley ignore it, unknowingly being controlled like cattle through this crap we know of as ''fear of death''. seriously is so fn sad what has happened to ''Men/Women''. Government is authority over the masses!!! over ''men/women''

dirtSLMracing
06-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Check this out. When you click on the link listen to podcast on 6/5, 2 hour version. Once it plays you can skip to the interesting part which is 1 hour 8 minutes 45 seconds in. Caller from Hillsborough NC.

https://www.glennbeck.com/st/podcast

slideiton
06-09-2020, 09:37 AM
All of this also sounds like the common, not for me but for Thee movement. The 1st Amendment says the right to peaceably assemble. I think going to an event is that right. Also some of the COVID situation is way overboard some 6+ months after potential case Zero's were understood.

Barbecueboy
06-09-2020, 10:30 AM
If any of what they have pounded down everyone's throats for 3 months is remotely true about social distancing, the deaths and illness from the worldwide protests is getting ready to overwhelm the health care system...........or does that news only work when there isn't other news to report?

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
06-09-2020, 11:30 AM
Gov cooper closes ace speedway effective now

Rajflyboy
06-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Gov cooper closes ace speedway effective nowHow is he plann8ng to do that? Ace doesn’t have a race until June 22nd which is the date Cooper said they might be able to open 😜

Shiny Side Up 18
06-09-2020, 11:44 AM
https://myfox8.com/news/gov-cooper-closes-ace-speedway-declares-facility-is-imminent-hazard/

GEAR_HEAD
06-09-2020, 11:54 AM
https://myfox8.com/news/gov-cooper-closes-ace-speedway-declares-facility-is-imminent-hazard/

Then he has to ban all protests. He's openly defying the Constitution by picking and choosing which protests can and can not happen. That's setting a wildly disturbing precedent in NC.

Shiny Side Up 18
06-09-2020, 11:55 AM
And NASCAR Reddit celebrates.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NASCAR/comments/gzqkls/ace_speedway_has_lost_the_battle_to_north/

Rajflyboy
06-09-2020, 01:02 PM
State could open on June 22nd. This will be much about nothing if this happens. Hats off to ACE for protesting the government shut downs.

dirtSLMracing
06-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Well we have that idiot Cooper being a hypocrite.

Have people wanting to de fund the police.

Bubba Wallace wanting to get rid of the Confederate flag.

I can't argue with them all at the same time, need to give them this message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pulp7_5zFLo

Rajflyboy
06-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Unfortunately the 1 st amendment is being attacked

BHinBC
06-09-2020, 07:35 PM
I urge all NC residents to do as I am planning to do Tomorrow Call the Governors office and ask when and how they plan to shut down the protest across the state. Tell them that you believe this would be a better way to spend resources. Ask why the race is not considered a protest he said it was because they were making money ask where in the Constitution it says you can't charge to get in a protest. May not do any good but we can tie up their phones.

Josh Bayko
06-09-2020, 08:01 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/NASCAR/comments/gzqkls/ace_speedway_has_lost_the_battle_to_north/

Reddit in general is the internet home of “progressive” millennials who have no idea how the world even works, because they’re 37 and have never had a job.

Barbecueboy
06-09-2020, 08:24 PM
Lol ......explains why I've heard of it but didn't know exactly which book,gram,tock,twit platform it actually was.

NeedforLMspeed
06-09-2020, 08:27 PM

I looked at the link and scrolled down and saw something about Darrell Wallace says Nascar should ban the Confederate flag or something. First of all Darrell Wallace wouldn't be even be in NASCAR's top series if he wasn't dark skinned. And who the fck is he to tell people what they can and can't do. He's had two top 5's in 4 years in Cup with 24th as an average finish and 5 years in Xfinity and 6 top 5's and no wins. I know a couple weekly street stock or modified drivers that could have better stats than that

Rajflyboy
06-09-2020, 08:34 PM
I urge all NC residents to do as I am planning to do Tomorrow Call the Governors office and ask when and how they plan to shut down the protest across the state. Tell them that you believe this would be a better way to spend resources. Ask why the race is not considered a protest he said it was because they were making money ask where in the Constitution it says you can't charge to get in a protest. May not do any good but we can tie up their phones.Great idea. Very good idea.

B_K
06-09-2020, 08:44 PM
Ask them why it’s ok for hundreds to gather and cheer at the Marlin Tournament in Moorehead City today. MJ’s boat reeled in a big one and the large crowd seemed delighted, Close, and unmasked.

Rocky
06-10-2020, 01:34 AM
All of this as Joe Biden says, "I don't support defunding the Police" What's his proposal? Why federally funding Police departments that "meet certain standards of decency" of course. If you don't find that alarming, you should. That means they're going to politically vet Police Departments. Then they're gonna send them after YOU.

Rajflyboy
06-10-2020, 06:15 AM
I saw about the Marlin Tournament. MJ used to be about working hard and winning in life. Now he is supporting the anarchism movement. Me no longer support Mike.

Rajflyboy
06-10-2020, 06:16 AM
All of this as Joe Biden says, "I don't support defunding the Police" What's his proposal? Why federally funding Police departments that "meet certain standards of decency" of course. If you don't find that alarming, you should. That means they're going to politically vet Police Departments. Then they're gonna send them after YOU.I was talking to someone about gun control a few years ago. He said the local sheriff won’t be coming to get your guns ... The federal police will be.

Rocky
06-10-2020, 07:19 AM
Hitler federalized the Police. The left knows all about him. They accuse everybody that's not on their knees of being him.

AnonymousNate
06-10-2020, 10:14 AM
Unfortunately the 1 st amendment is being attackedyaa that more than be real/true. every day goes by this constitution is be destroyed and radically eradicated, bridging this gap to that gap! GOOD BYE ''america''..........

GEAR_HEAD
06-10-2020, 10:26 AM
In PA we the people took our state back and ended our governor's nonsense last night. What are your representatives doing in NC to stand up for your freedoms? Anything?

Barbecueboy
06-10-2020, 10:37 AM
The nc governor is only showboating this ace speedway deal to bolster his claims of being able to enforce no crowds at the gop event in Charlotte later this year.....nothing more.

This has zero to do with anyone's health.....just his political health.

Guess he hasn't seen the crowds at some of the other tracks in NC lately?

Roy Cooper, lol......just saying his name makes me laugh.

Barbecueboy
06-10-2020, 10:40 AM
In PA we the people took our state back and ended our governor's nonsense last night. What are your representatives doing in NC to stand up for your freedoms? Anything?

Roy is allowing his constituents to get their haircut and pedicures again.....he says no money making at the protests, guess he really thinks they are giving those masks and water away to everyone?

Idiot.

BHinBC
06-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Just got off the phone with the governors office was even hung up on once. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I know this may seem futile or silly but please call them tie up their phone lines all day. This person believes he can do whatever he wants. Show him the PEOPLE OF NC are against him make it to where his staff can't get anything done. Don't let them send you to an email site as they tried to do me keep them on the phone as long as possible (seems to really annoy them).

t4g2
06-10-2020, 12:37 PM
Gearhead amuse me tell me what you did to take back your State? Not what others did but you spefificly? The insurance companies let them race in PA?

Barbecueboy
06-10-2020, 02:34 PM
We bought ammo down in the Carolina's........does that count

GEAR_HEAD
06-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Gearhead amuse me tell me what you did to take back your State? Not what others did but you spefificly? The insurance companies let them race in PA?

The Senate and House passed a resolution per Title 35 of the PA Constitution to end all of the emergency orders. Per the Constitution the governor doesn't even have to sign it, so it's a done deal. And yes, PA tracks have gotten insurance. Without emergency orders there's no reason why they shouldn't be able to get insurance.

NeedforLMspeed
06-10-2020, 03:57 PM
It's not over with yet. But Democrats aren't exactly doing themselves any favors. Especially when the next elections roll around.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/pa-republicans-coronavirus-emergency.amp

GEAR_HEAD
06-10-2020, 04:07 PM
It's not over with yet. But Democrats aren't exactly doing themselves any favors. Especially when the next elections roll around.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/pa-republicans-coronavirus-emergency.amp

Yeah, it's over, per Title 35 of the PA Constitution. Wolf can act like it never happened, but it's too late. He's powerless.

NeedforLMspeed
06-10-2020, 04:12 PM
It's not over because they're going to fight it as long as they can and drag it out.

I had a strong feeling this would probably happen in some states.

GEAR_HEAD
06-10-2020, 04:36 PM
It's not over because they're going to fight it as long as they can and drag it out.

I had a strong feeling this would probably happen in some states.

A resolution is still in order while it is being drug out. It is now binding. While they try to drag it out in courts nobody has to listen to the BS rules. They will always have the resolution to fall back on until a court says otherwise, which will be never. Resolutions cannot be vetoed.

ZERO25
06-10-2020, 08:17 PM
The nc governor is only showboating this ace speedway deal to bolster his claims of being able to enforce no crowds at the gop event in Charlotte later this year.....nothing more.

This has zero to do with anyone's health.....just his political health.

Guess he hasn't seen the crowds at some of the other tracks in NC lately?

Roy Cooper, lol......just saying his name makes me laugh.

Now, it appears he's lost the Republican National Convention!

Its projected to bring in $200 million to that area. Im sure the local busineses gearing up for that are happy!

He's an idiot! He wont last in another election!

Barbecueboy
06-10-2020, 08:33 PM
Now, it appears he's lost the Republican National Convention!

Its projected to bring in $200 million to that area. Im sure the local busineses gearing up for that are happy!

He's an idiot! He wont last in another election!

Roy Cooper, lol.......slack lives don't matter.

ZERO25
06-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Roy Cooper, lol.......slack lives don't matter.

The only Cooper I know, wortha flip, is D.B.! :)

Rajflyboy
06-10-2020, 08:43 PM
What ever happened to DB Cooper? Mr Parachutist.

Buford.Justice
06-10-2020, 09:01 PM
The only Cooper I know, wortha flip, is D.B.! :)

And Agent Cooper on Twin Peaks!

ZERO25
06-10-2020, 09:55 PM
What ever happened to DB Cooper? Mr Parachutist.

Supposedly, he confessed on his death bed a few years ago!

Just, show me the money! lol

NorthAlabama
06-10-2020, 10:05 PM
PBS News Hour (claims of non bias) tonight had our Capital City Mayor on (black and left), raising questions about this State opening up with last weeks numbers of the "I can't breath virus" reaching highest highs. I don't know if Governor-ness Ivey has the will power to shut anything back down, racing with fans would be the first to be banned again.

Rajflyboy
06-10-2020, 11:35 PM
Other tracks racing in NC with fans this week.

GEAR_HEAD
06-11-2020, 06:22 AM
PBS News Hour (claims of non bias) tonight had our Capital City Mayor on (black and left), raising questions about this State opening up with last weeks numbers of the "I can't breath virus" reaching highest highs. I don't know if Governor-ness Ivey has the will power to shut anything back down, racing with fans would be the first to be banned again.

The number of cases aren't relevant. The only reason things were shut down were so hospitals weren't overwhelmed. Hospitalizations are the only thing that should be tracked.

Rajflyboy
06-11-2020, 06:51 AM
And they are not over run at this time.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
06-11-2020, 02:32 PM
Judge temporarly shuts down ace speedway today..This is a joke as there are some other tracks in nc running w fans.

Rajflyboy
06-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Judge temporarly shuts down ace speedway today..This is a joke as there are some other tracks in nc running w fans.And nothing on the schedule for a few weeks anyway.

Barbecueboy
06-11-2020, 05:38 PM
I've been to two races at the same track in NC recently that were packed with fans........track did a nice job keeping everyone reasonably apart in the stands and the pits.

Barbecueboy
06-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Judge temporarly shuts down ace speedway today..This is a joke as there are some other tracks in nc running w fans.

Dem leadership don't like getting beat at their own game.....and that's exactly what ace did by calling the race a peaceful protest.

Roy Cooper.......lol.

NC politics are getting a lot like the land of Lincoln in their sliminess.

Rajflyboy
06-11-2020, 08:02 PM
RNC officially moving from Charlotte to Jacksonville Good old Roy Cooper

Barbecueboy
06-11-2020, 09:03 PM
Jags beat panthers....in the cooper bowl, lol.

Idiot.

BHinBC
06-11-2020, 09:06 PM
Has anyone other than me called the governors office? Wish you would, can't do it alone.

NormP
06-13-2020, 04:56 PM
Ask them why it’s ok for hundreds to gather and cheer at the Marlin Tournament in Moorehead City today. MJ’s boat reeled in a big one and the large crowd seemed delighted, Close, and unmasked.

Now hold on, let's not drag fishing into this. Isn't attacking a race track bad enough, now you want to draw this idiot governor's attention to fishing??

ksmitty79
06-13-2020, 10:50 PM
Has anyone other than me called the governors office? Wish you would, can't do it alone.

I did!!!! I also sent an email as well. This party alliance stuff needs to quit! What happened to representing the constituents? 7/8 of the people that elected Ole’ Boy Cooper is not even from here. Nor, do they have the slightest idea about the rest of the state other than the beach or Asheville. I thought Roy did a decent job when he was AG.. Sadly, when he got to the top he has utterly mucked up the whole state.

I live in a county that used to be deep red. Now, the influx from Raleigh, Cary, Apex and Chapel Hill has done absolutely nothing but silence the voices of the natives.

Thankfully, I just closed in 25.5 acre out in the sticks and do not plan on coming to town other than work.

FYI, there is multiple other racetracks in the state that is racing tonight

Rajflyboy
06-14-2020, 06:38 AM
Is southern national back racing in Kenly?