PDA

View Full Version : Kankakee speedway

Kankakeefan8
06-11-2020, 05:37 PM
I just heard that kankakee is not opening at all this year so i guess i will get my 2 cars setup for farmer city...Good excuse for tom smith to bail just like Doug judy they could pass as brothers not just in looks but at (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing people too leave tom smith lets all boycott tom smith out of kankakee...Lets see dave whinnington take it over he does all the work anyway he bust his ass and has a full time job....BOYCOTT TOM SMITH!!!!!!!

Shiny Side Up 18
06-11-2020, 10:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YqvmQH1.png

Kankakeefan8
06-12-2020, 12:06 AM
Thats why farmer city is opening and so is fairbury but kankakeeisnot....give it up TOM SMITH u SUCK WE WANT U OUT OF KANKAKEE PLEASE....

Kankakeefan8
06-12-2020, 12:10 AM
Pretty funny all tracks in illinois are opening thus weekend and next weekend but not kankakee.....trust me people kankakee is done go to farmer city....trust me a reliable source told me tom smith is baling dont waste ur time goin to the dump why give tom smith ur money so he can run he a theif rat bastard...IM A FAN OF KANKAKEE I THINK I KNOW IM A HIGH PROFILE LAWYER HERE IN KANKAKEE TRUST ME DRIVERS SET UR CARS UP FOR FARMER CITY....IL MAKE ALL DRIVERS A DEAL IF U ALL GO TO FARMER CITY IL PAY UR WAY AND UR CREW WAY IN TI. FARMER CITY...

NeedforLMspeed
06-12-2020, 12:19 AM
That's quite the grammar and language for a "high profile" lawyer.

Kankakeefan8
06-12-2020, 12:29 AM
U must suck tom smith off like dave whinnington does

Kankakeefan8
06-12-2020, 12:32 AM
You people cant see he lies why is all tracks in Illinois opening this weekend and next weekend but kankakee says they waiting for the ok....DUH cause they are not opening up...The GO Kart track next door is open come on people dont fall into his trap

Trippy McSidewalk
06-12-2020, 06:32 AM
Just because your disbarment is front page news, it doesn't make you a "high profile lawyer."

dmr37
06-12-2020, 07:38 AM
Aren't you the guy who said he was an Illinois State Trooper a few weeks ago?

NeedforLMspeed
06-12-2020, 08:08 AM
Aren't you the guy who said he was an Illinois State Trooper a few weeks ago?

I did a fact check. You would be correct.

BloomerWon
06-12-2020, 08:39 AM
Pretty funny all tracks in illinois are opening thus weekend and next weekend but not kankakee.....trust me people kankakee is done go to farmer city....trust me a reliable source told me tom smith is baling dont waste ur time goin to the dump why give tom smith ur money so he can run he a theif rat bastard...IM A FAN OF KANKAKEE I THINK I KNOW IM A HIGH PROFILE LAWYER HERE IN KANKAKEE TRUST ME DRIVERS SET UR CARS UP FOR FARMER CITY....IL MAKE ALL DRIVERS A DEAL IF U ALL GO TO FARMER CITY IL PAY UR WAY AND UR CREW WAY IN TI. FARMER CITY...

You're a lawyer now? Lol, last month you was an Illinois State trooper.
Not all tracks can open up in Illinois. Get your stories right before you tell them. Story teller...

WildBill32
06-12-2020, 08:53 AM
Aren't you the guy who said he was an Illinois State Trooper a few weeks ago?Lmao...藍 I guess he is a master of all trades. And a master of none...

dmr37
06-12-2020, 09:00 AM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?395970-Daugherty-Speedway-opening-Grandstands&p=2320049#post2320049

"Im a illinois state trooper i know the laws more then u all"

BloomerWon
06-12-2020, 09:33 AM
http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?395970-Daugherty-Speedway-opening-Grandstands&p=2320049#post2320049

"Im a illinois state trooper i know the laws more then u all"

That's right. Lol...

He sounds like another pssuy liberal here in Illinois with an authority issue that needs to get back under Pritzker's desk...

RiffRaf67
06-12-2020, 09:36 AM
I spit coffee all over my monitor when I read "high profile lawyer". Quick, someone grab that username

golddirt
06-12-2020, 09:37 AM
Is Blackie talking to himself again

BloomerWon
06-12-2020, 09:44 AM
Is Blackie talking to himself again

You've always been a little confused haven't you TG? Lol

JayD
06-12-2020, 10:14 AM
You people cant see he lies why is all tracks in Illinois opening this weekend and next weekend but kankakee says they waiting for the ok....DUH cause they are not opening up...The GO Kart track next door is open come on people dont fall into his trapFairbury and Farmer City aren’t opening this weekend. Have you ever considered suicide?

JCSullivan00
06-12-2020, 10:37 AM
At this rate, he will be Governor by July, and President by November.

BloomerWon
06-12-2020, 10:45 AM

Lol...

His imagination can take him anywhere!

BloomerWon
06-12-2020, 10:53 AM
U must suck tom smith off like dave whinnington does

To be this close to that action, you must be waiting in line...

Mud Packer
06-12-2020, 12:59 PM
Next he will say he's a brain surgeon. It's time he backed off of the pipe.

Kankakeefan8
06-12-2020, 03:12 PM
Boy Tom smith has alot of people blowing him....Just face it Tom Smith is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing nood good pieace of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and so are the rest of u that support him

Kankakeefan8
06-12-2020, 03:14 PM
And for ur info u bunch of people who think u know everything i am a illinois state trooper if u dont believe me then mee me at fairgrounds mon june 15 at 345pm be there

Josh Bayko
06-12-2020, 03:35 PM
I’d lay off the meth if I was you.

One Man Gang
06-12-2020, 03:43 PM
I bet he wouldn’t be no worse than Pritzker and Biden sounds like all 3 got something in common and that’s neither knows if they are scratching their watch or winding their a$s

Josh Bayko
06-12-2020, 03:50 PM
You know, this guy reads our favorite kickball Litey. He was a pathological liar and had the spelling and punctuation of a 3 year old too.

Kankakeefan8
06-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Anyway (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tom smith he a crock im a kankakee tax payer get the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out of kankakee we dont want u running our race track bring chad osterhoff back now he know how to run a business and a race track....come back chad please!!!!

BloomerWon
06-12-2020, 06:08 PM
Super Trooper calling you out...

Only on 4m 😎

Buford.Justice
06-12-2020, 06:08 PM
Lmao...藍 I guess he is a jack of all trades. And a master of none...

there I fixed it bill...

Kankakeefan8
06-13-2020, 12:05 AM
Mr TOM SMITH i hope u read this u no good pieace of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) i wish u whould show up monday so we can meet and bring that little weasel dave whinnington with u too and that wanna be security guard with too....god answer my prayer and help tom smith pack his garbage up at the kankakee speedway and get him out of there so we can get a real promoter out there and not a liar or a theif....tom smith ur TRASH......And So Are U Dave Whinnington...Leave please...(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a couple years ago u 2 cry babies couldnt handel people bashing u on social media and said u were done cause ur little (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ass babys we begging u to leabe....farmer city is ran way better and racing is way better then what u retards do......Dave face it u will never be a track groomer like Mr Reece Oconnor did he is the best in the midwest im 59 yrs old and i could do better then you...im sure mr. Oconnor whould teach u a few things oh wait i forgot u think ur a know it all but ur not ur a DUMMY.....

Barbecueboy
06-13-2020, 12:10 AM
Do they drug test Illinois state troopers?

Krooser
06-13-2020, 07:51 AM
Super Trooper calling you out...

Only on 4m 
Wait your turn....I'm meeting him at the flagpole right after 7th hour study hall.

golddirt
06-13-2020, 08:16 AM
You've always been a little confused haven't you TG? Lol

This place confuses everyone! Just ask the cop/lawyer/drug addict/wiener washer !!

Mud Packer
06-13-2020, 01:05 PM
The problem with him is that he thinks he knows it all. That comes from him staying at a Holiday Inn Express one night.

153J
06-13-2020, 01:23 PM
And for ur info u bunch of people who think u know everything i am a illinois state trooper if u dont believe me then mee me at fairgrounds mon june 15 at 345pm be there

https://media.giphy.com/media/iyTLKO7JwvMFG/200.gif

Buford.Justice
06-13-2020, 03:24 PM
You know, this guy reads our favorite kickball Litey. He was a pathological liar and had the spelling and punctuation of a 3 year old too.

Our favorite kickball Litey? Super analogy! hehe

Jking24
06-13-2020, 07:08 PM
And for ur info u bunch of people who think u know everything i am a illinois state trooper if u dont believe me then mee me at fairgrounds mon june 15 at 345pm be thereSo your a high class lawyer and a Illinois state trooper ? Please tell me your a defense lawyer lol. Do you pass out business cards during traffic stops or is that a conflict of intrest ?

Shiny Side Up 18
06-16-2020, 07:26 PM
From Kankakee Facebook page:

Well the time has come in illinois for most tracks to open their doors. As tracks in the midwest start to open this weekend we wish them the best!!

With that said we cannot thank all of our fans and drivers enough for their patience through this difficult time and we hope everyone has stayed as safe as they can.
The time has come for Kankakee county speedway to get ready to finally open the doors for the 2020 season. Alot of discussion has gone into what date that will be and JULY 10TH WILL BE OUR OPENING NIGHT!!!!

AGAIN KANKAKEE COUNTY SPEEDWAY WILL KICK OFF THE 2020 SEASON ON FRIDAY JULY 10TH!!!

We will be putting out a revised schedule within the week.

We know everyone wants that date to be a little sooner but july 10th works the best for us at our facility.

Also we WILL be hosting the Dirtcar SUMMERNATIONALS event on a date to be determined in August. We will have that date on the revised schedule later in the next week.

WE AGAIN THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR PATIENCE THROUGHOUT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.

WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE TO SEE EVERYONE.

golddirt
06-16-2020, 09:04 PM
Was that approved by the high profile Lawyer?

gator 49
06-17-2020, 07:29 AM
Was that approved by the high profile Lawyer?

If Deputy Dog claims to be a Illinois state trooper and he isn't, he can be in BIG trouble. It's a Class 4 Felony and he can get 1 to 3years imprisonment and a 25 thousand dollar fine. But since he's a lawyer he could defend himself in court.

Mud Packer
06-17-2020, 11:59 AM
It may have been approved by the high profile lawyer. However, you can tell by the press release that he didn't write it. Punctuation and grammar were way to correct for this jackwagon to have put it out.

Kankakeefan8
06-17-2020, 04:24 PM
Ya not opening till july 10 look u dumb asses why so long they should be ready to open fri just like real race tracks farmer city and fairbury....they gonna lose alot of cars watch and see driver dont wanna wait for them they wanna race i hope Tom Smith Fails he is a pieace of work .....Straight TRASH

BloomerWon
06-17-2020, 04:29 PM
Ya not opening till july 10 look u dumb asses why so long they should be ready to open fri just like real race tracks farmer city and fairbury....they gonna lose alot of cars watch and see driver dont wanna wait for them they wanna race i hope Tom Smith Fails he is a pieace of work .....Straight TRASH

He did your sister didn't he? Hahahahahaha

golddirt
06-17-2020, 08:49 PM
And guess what the result of that encounter was! Yep a high profile cop lawyer

Kankakeefan8
06-17-2020, 10:20 PM
And all u dummys think kankakee is still opening if they were opening why whould they wait till july 10???they should be ready to go fyi fairboard dont want tom there....and with a serious outbreak of covi19 u think u whould get some races in before they shut (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) down agian but he has u all fulled and thinkin he opening...go to a real track like farmer city and fairbury

NeedforLMspeed
06-17-2020, 10:24 PM
I hate being fulled. lol

For being a fan of Kankakee, you sure like bashing them.

Kankakeefan8
06-17-2020, 10:30 PM
Im a fan of kankakee not the kankakee speedway DUH!!! Does it say kankakee speedway fan no dummy says kankakeefan8

HoosierDirtFan
06-17-2020, 10:50 PM
And all u dummys think kankakee is still opening if they were opening why whould they wait till july 10???they should be ready to go fyi fairboard dont want tom there....and with a serious outbreak of covi19 u think u whould get some races in before they shut (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) down agian but he has u all fulled and thinkin he opening...go to a real track like farmer city and fairbury

You sure are funny. By the way nice spelling. Been going to Kankakee for almost 33 years. Never knew a person that had a hard time with spelling such easy words -. "Fooled". Did you stop to think maybe they have to get a few things in order before they start racing. They are racing at a fairgrounds and have to go by their rules. When opening under guidelines I'm sure the fair board gets some money from the state in some way shape or form and they may not what to mess that up. The track is in an area of Illinois with the largest amount of Covid-19 cases (Northeastern Illinois). Don't think the folks at the track or the fair board want to be the cause of another outbreak in the region. Good luck State trooper lawyer. Come to think of it if I remember correctly some years back there used to be an officer that raced there and had a car or two. You that guy? Before you do anymore talking you might what to find a tampon and insert in mouth.

Kankakeefan8
06-17-2020, 10:53 PM
Farmer city is a fairgrounds too and they open this weekend so os fairbury...so whats ur excuse now dummy

golddirt
06-18-2020, 04:58 AM
I really want to know what this fool ate. Whatever it was causes severe brain damage.

NeedforLMspeed
06-18-2020, 08:43 AM
Im a fan of kankakee not the kankakee speedway DUH!!! Does it say kankakee speedway fan no dummy says kankakeefan8

lol. Ok....