PDA

View Full Version : Best Performance

nomar523
08-09-2020, 09:52 PM
Best Performance has been quoted as saying that Tyler Erb job is not in jeopardy over the incident.

GottaGoFast
08-09-2020, 10:00 PM
That means that mommy and daddy are funneling money into the team.

RGraves
08-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Seems like this should be cleared up after Tyler making the accusations against Pierce that he did. Did Tyler buy his way into BEST? Is family money the reason he is there? Does he do ALL the work on the car himself like he claims?

NeedforLMspeed
08-09-2020, 10:12 PM
I liked it better when Richards was there

nomar523
08-09-2020, 10:26 PM
I am from St.Marys OH. Home of Best Performance. I used to deliver parts to them from an auto shop. I have been in the shop and seen Tyler working on the car. I have seen Tyler washing the hauler in March when it was cold. And he was sick as a dog. He is a good kid. Always courteous, will talk , give you his time. Sometimes he came into the store to pick up parts, give people that are there, updates on how things are going. I saw Bobby at Kokomo, all he was doing was talking to his fans, while others was doing all the work. Bobby is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y , smug spoiled brat.

Birky.Fan
08-09-2020, 10:38 PM
Because he was taking time to talk to his fans, makes him smug?

drich24
08-09-2020, 10:47 PM
I am from St.Marys OH. Home of Best Performance. I used to deliver parts to them from an auto shop. I have been in the shop and seen Tyler working on the car. I have seen Tyler washing the hauler in March when it was cold. And he was sick as a dog. He is a good kid. Always courteous, will talk , give you his time. Sometimes he came into the store to pick up parts, give people that are there, updates on how things are going. I saw Bobby at Kokomo, all he was doing was talking to his fans, while others was doing all the work. Bobby is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y , smug spoiled brat.

So you walked by his pit area one time and he was talking to fans while others worked on his car. From that you concluded that he never works on his car and he is a ??? smug spoiled brat?

nomar523
08-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Seen him at plenty of other tracks, at Eldora. Never seen him working on his car.

HIGH ROLLER
08-09-2020, 11:05 PM
Did u get his autograph🤔🤔

Birky.Fan
08-09-2020, 11:19 PM
Atleast he takes the time to talk to his fans, that's at least a positive.

drich24
08-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Seen him at plenty of other tracks, at Eldora. Never seen him working on his car.

So you haven’t seen him work on his car. I still don’t see how that makes him what you called him. Have you ever tried to talk to him?

Drop Shock
08-10-2020, 03:32 AM
Everybody in the pits knows that Bobby Pierce is a Cole Trickle. Terbo is just the only one with the nuts to call him out

Thedoctor
08-10-2020, 03:46 AM
4m breaking news. I can confirm ( and I’m not a fan ) I have seen Bobby wrenching on his car at cedar lake and Eldora in years passed.

NeedforLMspeed
08-10-2020, 03:56 AM
3-4 yrs ago someone on here claimed he sat in the hauler and played video games at the track in between races.

ImCryn2
08-10-2020, 04:56 AM

I call BS on Bobby not working on the car. Bob's old school, that $hit don't fly with his generation. Maybe he gets a break on race days to focus on just driving, but I bet that's only if his help isn't needed. Besides, why would that excuse Tyler being a psychopath?

dirtcrazy4u
08-10-2020, 05:15 AM
What this hole deal breaks down to. Oh and let's see how many of you have never done this. Turbo had a decent run going, BP punted him, and it was a heat of the moment deal. Turbo went nutz. Now I'm sure all of you that walk around with halos above your head have never ever done such a thing, I have, and then when it's all said and done you think about what an arsh you just made of yourself. There's the difference in little BP, he has flat out said it numerous times, I will move you. Dentures are in his future. His old man got his arsh kicked more than 1 time.

ImCryn2
08-10-2020, 05:31 AM
What this hole deal breaks down to. Oh and let's see how many of you have never done this. Turbo had a decent run going, BP punted him, and it was a heat of the moment deal. Turbo went nutz. Now I'm sure all of you that walk around with halos above your head have never ever done such a thing, I have, and then when it's all said and done you think about what an arsh you just made of yourself. There's the difference in little BP, he has flat out said it numerous times, I will move you. Dentures are in his future. His old man got his arsh kicked more than 1 time.

yep, I've lost my cool racing also, the difference is I wasn't running the top tier class representing sponsors and racing in front of thousands of people when I did it. I never disregarded an official either. He could have finished the race, got BEST their money and then went and punched Bobby, but he didn't. He chose to show the world his psycho side. Today he hasn't backed down from any of his actions so I don't believe it was a heat of the moment deal either.

grt74
08-10-2020, 05:32 AM
good,
he shouldn't be fired for this ordeal, maybe a sit down but not fired

if anything a raise, his sponsors got more exposure than the winner, lol

ImCryn2
08-10-2020, 05:42 AM
Seems like this should be cleared up after Tyler making the accusations against Pierce that he did. Did Tyler buy his way into BEST? Is family money the reason he is there? Does he do ALL the work on the car himself like he claims?

H3ll yes it's a bought ride, but in today's racing world the money has to come from somewhere. BEST was saying they were going to cut back to racing around home more, next thing you know Tyler is there and they are going full bore. They weren't cutting back because they couldn't find a driver......

ImCryn2
08-10-2020, 05:44 AM
Best Performance has been quoted as saying that Tyler Erb job is not in jeopardy over the incident.

Is this posted somewhere?

Dirt Reynolds
08-10-2020, 06:17 AM
Thank God someone posted an unofficial quoted statement from someone involved. I can sleep better tonight knowing Tyler Erb's job is safe.

turnleftandgasit
08-10-2020, 06:32 AM
Maybe Best had to hire another person in their merchandise department to ship all the shirts they sold on Sunday. FYI, if Tyler rolls Bobbie at Florence, I will buy another shirt plus a hoodie and hat.

Dirt Reynolds
08-10-2020, 06:42 AM
Maybe Best had to hire another person in their merchandise department to ship all the shirts they sold on Sunday. FYI, if Tyler rolls Bobbie at Florence, I will buy another shirt plus a hoodie and hat.

We get it. You would hold it for TErbo in the bathroom.

"I'll never wash this hand again!"

Rajflyboy
08-10-2020, 07:07 AM
Dirt thinks he is Burt Reynolds. 🌈

Dirt Reynolds
08-10-2020, 07:09 AM
Dirt thinks he is Burt Reynolds. 

Yet here you are following me post to post.

Quit playing w/ the lint in your belly button and go to work.

Barbecueboy
08-10-2020, 07:10 AM
I liked it better when Richards was there
So did he.......

weatherman85
08-10-2020, 07:29 AM
Dirt on Dirt reported in their article about the incident that The Best Performance Team informed them that Tyler's job isn't in jeopardy for those wondering where/if it's posted somewhere.

No_Weak_Links
08-10-2020, 07:58 AM
What do you people expect BEST to say? "Yes, as soon as the Lucas season is over, we plan on firing Tyler and looking at other options." I don't think some of you understand PR at all.

Hoosier_Dirt
08-10-2020, 12:07 PM
Tyler owns the hauler, and his parents company is a pretty big sponsor on the car.

nomar523
08-10-2020, 01:57 PM
What kind of business does his parents own. ? What is the name of his parents sponsor on the car.

CILDirt
08-10-2020, 02:02 PM
First Class Septic

00Hdmn
08-10-2020, 02:23 PM
Both of these drivers are extremely aggressive, the difference with them is Erb will have a brain fart occasionally and run into someone like he did Gustin. Pierce on the other hand will straight dump people, i watch races every week and drivers could do what Pierce does every other lap. For example last weekend at Ponderosa Jake Hawkins might very well had the fastest car on the track but it took him laps to pass cars, he could have went in there and spun a bunch of people out but he didnt. Happens all the time. Now this whole incident boils down to old man Pierce being an idiot and going out on the track, he doesnt do this and the whole thing is different. Erb didnt ram him full throttle or anything, should have he done it absolutely not but it wasn't vicious until people were on the track. I think someone on here said he should have continued the race and then went and whipped his A$$, Terbo do this next time so you dont look like a fool.

hjr2
08-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Notice both cars were pretty much undamaged in this whole thing. It was nowhere near as bad as it's being portrayed. DoD is doing a good job of vilifying Erb without acknowledging Pierces history of filthy driving. I love DoD' streams but can't stand their commentary and trying to make a "moment" out of everything and making themselves stars.Remember Kyle Bronson and Keith Nosbich? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNMfQrvxjQ

Highside Hustler25
08-10-2020, 02:54 PM
First Class Septic

Well that explains why he stays on the road for long periods at a time.

BloomerWon
08-10-2020, 03:08 PM
D Erb and Steve Sheppard, Casey and Richards, Frye and Bloomer, the list is long. However, most of these were one time deals... t erb and bobby are habitual. Almost every time out. They need corrective rearranging!

Josh Bayko
08-10-2020, 03:43 PM
What do you people expect BEST to say? "Yes, as soon as the Lucas season is over, we plan on firing Tyler and looking at other options." I don't think some of you understand PR at all.

Chris Madden wasn’t that far off base...

fryefan
08-10-2020, 10:46 PM

Bobby works on his car as well, just like Tyler talks to fans as well.

fryefan
08-10-2020, 10:50 PM
yep, I've lost my cool racing also, the difference is I wasn't running the top tier class representing sponsors and racing in front of thousands of people when I did it. I never disregarded an official either. He could have finished the race, got BEST their money and then went and punched Bobby, but he didn't. He chose to show the world his psycho side. Today he hasn't backed down from any of his actions so I don't believe it was a heat of the moment deal either.

Agreed. Tyler deserves the harsh penalties that he will be receiving. Bob Pierce most likely will also receive some penalty for coming on the track.

reddyfreddy
08-11-2020, 10:05 AM
I'll be surprised if Bob gets anything done to him.

smoothoperator32
08-11-2020, 10:30 AM
Bob said him and the official were trying to flip the kill switch that is mandatory on the back of the seat to kill the engine but it wasn't hooked up which is another issue. Could have gotten real bad if erbs car climbed the front of pierces car and erbs radiator busted and scalded Bobby or worse.

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 11:21 AM
Bob said him and the official were trying to flip the kill switch that is mandatory on the back of the seat to kill the engine but it wasn't hooked up which is another issue. Could have gotten real bad if erbs car climbed the front of pierces car and erbs radiator busted and scalded Bobby or worse.

Why do you even try? Lmao, you look like a dam fool everytime you do. Bob tried or did punch erb period...

If you're so worried of bobby getting hurt, tell him to stop driving like an idiot instead of making excuses for his stupidity. You his fans and those involved in his program are gonna get him hurt by condoning his bone headed driving...

Dirt Reynolds
08-11-2020, 11:21 AM
I guess ripping at erbs head is trying to hit the kill switch. Get off the pierce d1ck.

There is no coincidence about the fact that you used the 1 in that word.

There is also no coincidence that you keep defending Tyler Erb like he is your boyfriend.

Dirt Reynolds
08-11-2020, 11:27 AM
Ok. Now that I will agree with.

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 11:27 AM
I'm not defending up not one time have I defended him. What he done was stupid period but to say Bob was trying to kill the engine is just plain stupid.

Bob my have tried to kill the engine, after he took some cheap shots at Erb's head...

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Ok. Now that I will agree with.

We are all delighted you are in agreement... lmfao!!

Dirt Reynolds
08-11-2020, 11:34 AM
Thanks for jumping into a conversation you weren't part of.

You now look like the creepy old man overhearing conversation and trying to be cool and joining in.

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 11:39 AM
Thanks for jumping into a conversation you weren't part of.

You're welcome hahahahahaha

You now look like the creepy old man overhearing conversation and trying to be cool and joining in.

Get used to it... . .... 😎^^^^^^^^^^^^^

smoothoperator32
08-11-2020, 11:53 AM
Calm down Karen's lmao

Dirt Reynolds
08-11-2020, 12:04 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're about as cool as a bleeding hemorrhoid.

I award you no points.

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 12:12 PM
You're about as cool as a bleeding hemorrhoid.

I'm cooler then that. Just wait and you'll see. 😁

I award you no points.

I'm good dirt, points dont make you cool anyways hahahahahaha.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Calm down Karen's lmao

Oh I'm calm... I'm cool man . Hahahahahaha

Highside Hustler25
08-11-2020, 12:20 PM
Bob my have tried to kill the engine, after he took some cheap shots at Erb's head...

Well, it is a pretty big head. Maybe it got in the way.

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 12:25 PM
Go ahead dirt, I'll leave you and your friend to have your lil conversation... Didn't mean to distract you from hitting in 1979... Forgive me for interrupting your attempts to find love here. Hahahahahaha and Hahahahahaha some dadgum morissssss.........

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Well, it is a pretty big head. Maybe it got in the way.

Like the time ole Bob's head got in the way of that fat girls fist??? Gosh dang that was some funny siht!!! Lmao....

Dirt Reynolds
08-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Go ahead dirt, I'll leave you and your friend to have your lil conversation... Didn't mean to distract you from hitting in 1979... Forgive me for interrupting your attempts to find love here. Hahahahahaha and Hahahahahaha some dadgum morissssss.........

Only speak when spoken to.

I'm sure there is a playground somewhere that is missing their village creepster. Better get back out there.

Barbecueboy
08-11-2020, 12:43 PM

Bobs an official now? Please tell me you aren't actually implying that Bob was on the track doing the right thing in the name of safety.

Really, please tell me that.

Barbecueboy
08-11-2020, 12:44 PM
Why do you even try? Lmao, you look like a dam fool everytime you do. Bob tried or did punch erb period...

If you're so worried of bobby getting hurt, tell him to stop driving like an idiot instead of making excuses for his stupidity. You his fans and those involved in his program are gonna get him hurt by condoning his bone headed driving...

It's not Bobby's driving.....its brakes and power steering issues that cause all of that silly!

Pennsboro32
08-11-2020, 12:49 PM

Stop with the nonsense. Bob was an instigator.

Barbecueboy
08-11-2020, 12:54 PM
Stop with the nonsense. Bob was an instigator.

Wouldn't have minded seeing Bobs reaction had erb been able to unbuckle prior to all of that......Bob is a legend, but would have taken a legendary beat down had erb gotten out of the car instead of just driving it away.

And I totally get the whole protecting your son deal, but the son doesn't need the protection like he was 15 anymore.

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Only speak when spoken to.

Like I said, sorry to get in your way with 1979. Good luck! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure there is a playground somewhere that is missing their village creepster. Better get back out there.

What's wrong dirt, I have no interest in your prospects here... You and 1979 look good together. I'm backing out, get it boy!!! 😉
-----------------------------

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 01:12 PM
It's not Bobby's driving.....its brakes and power steering issues that cause all of that silly!

Thats right! What the hell was I thinkin? Bobby never does no wrong...

Barbecueboy
08-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Thats right! What the hell was I thinkin? Bobby never does no wrong...

OH he does....just like we all do.....he just can't bring himself to admit it.

That maturity will come one day.

BloomerWon
08-11-2020, 02:17 PM
That maturity will come one day.

It never did for me... hahahahahaha

00Hdmn
08-11-2020, 04:00 PM

This post is as dumb as Bob Pierce going out on the track.

Barchetta6
08-11-2020, 08:44 PM
It’s kinda remarkable that the obnoxious Mama Pierce wasn’t involved somehow.

tigwelder
08-11-2020, 09:05 PM
i have to agree with the dumb post.a bunch of over the hill old guys . who rolled the car on the first night?ERB WHO?

Barbecueboy
08-14-2020, 05:01 PM
She was preparing the adult refreshments and starting the charcoal ......not sure what happened after that.

HoosierDirtFan
08-14-2020, 06:00 PM
Bobby Pierce posted an apology on his Facebook page.

I Just want to apologize for the recent incidents about everything that has been pretty much out of my control. I try to keep the race team professional and I kept my comments mostly to myself lately about the Terbo deal. I don’t want any drama, I hate it.
I just want to race and be the best individual I can be. Although I haven’t ran my mouth at all or made any unnecessary comments or on / off track activity, however my mom had.
Last night, my mom had some drinks and she ran her mouth about the Terbo deal and burned one of his shirts. Someone recorded it. I was no where around at the time as I was asleep in the truck. Although I love my mom, she really showed a bad image last night for herself and the team as she is connected with the race team since she is my mom and she sells apparel.
All of this doesn’t necessarily boil down to everyone else, but I just wanted to apologize if it has. Although I believe Tyler Erb was in the wrong at cedar lake for trying to wreck me under caution as well as his comments after the race, I held my head high knowing I wasn’t at his level.
Thanks for the support, I appreciate all of it.
Bobby Pierce.

Highside Hustler25
08-14-2020, 06:44 PM
She was preparing the adult refreshments and starting the charcoal ......not sure what happened after that.

Must of been partaking in the adult refreshments. When I saw that video, I was pretty shocked. I've seen her tons of times over the years and never seen that side of her. That was pretty bad.

LM1M
08-14-2020, 07:15 PM
I don't mind Bobby never but its annoying that he never takes any responsibility for horrific slide jobs. He wrecks someone at least one car every week

Barbecueboy
08-15-2020, 09:03 AM
I've read that somewhere else before......

ZERO25
08-15-2020, 09:06 AM
A child apologizing for their parents........says it all!

Eagle One Fab
08-15-2020, 09:22 AM
I will say this and I’m not a fan of Bobby. Or am I a total hater. My opinion in life is how can you hate someone you really don’t know? Of people on here press keys thinking they know it all how many of you have actually raced?? And I mean ultra competitively like these guys are. I’ve raced myself but not at this level of competition. I won 6 races and I didn’t cheat or have to take anyone out to get them. But when you have great drivers they all know the spot they want to be in a more than likely it’s the preferred spot the racer your racing against wants. No I watch the video and Bobby in my opinion definitely drove it in so hard there was no chance he wasn’t going to spin Tyler. That’s definitely Wrong. But to get on here an call out his Mother, that to me shows he really cares about what people think.

GottaGoFast
08-15-2020, 10:23 AM
Bobby showed some testicular fortitude by posting that. Kudos to him.