PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Oil Racing TV

drich24
08-11-2020, 04:58 PM
How is the best way to stream with Apple devices? Do you stream through the app or just log into a website and cast it it you tv? Does it cast well with an Apple TV streaming off of your phone or iPad?

JCSullivan00
08-11-2020, 05:04 PM
How is the best way to stream with Apple devices? Do you stream through the app or just log into a website and cast it it you tv? Does it cast well with an Apple TV streaming off of your phone or iPad?

You’ll have to go through a browser, but you can still mirror your an Apple TV. The app has been down on iOS systems for months.

drich24
08-11-2020, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the info. Can you watch all of the old content as well? Also, how quickly can you watch the live event on demand?

TDRacin®
08-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the info. Can you watch all of the old content as well? Also, how quickly can you watch the live event on demand?

Yes, on demand is usually available within 24 hours after an event, most times sooner. The rest of the races are listed on the left hand side. Just scroll down to Lucas Dirt Series. And yes, you can watch it with any streaming media, except IOS. ;)

Dirt Racing #1
08-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Smart tv is the easiest Just use the World Wide Web on tvI also use Apple adapter to plug into hdmi chord to watch on tv

TowerView
08-11-2020, 08:15 PM
All 10 races this month will be live on LucasOilRacing.tv.

Mister Ricochet
08-15-2020, 05:05 PM
Anybody else watching the North/South getting an error message and not able to see the race? I was able to watch the all 5 of the 2nd rd of the heats then the feed was gone and an error message is showing........ Now at the Live Events page it says Airs Live with no green Watch tab.

Did they go dark after the the heats and will return for the A and B Mains?

JimBo
08-15-2020, 05:24 PM
The Friday night make up heat races are finished and they have gone dark. The Saturday night program will start at 6:30 with B Features, A Feature and non qualifiers race.

millermw
08-15-2020, 05:24 PM
I think that they are starting at 6:00 central time. You will probably have to log in again. What a show Josh Rice put on.

Packin' Meat
08-15-2020, 05:50 PM
I'm sure they'll have recaps at the start of the evening program broadcast. At least I hope since I didn't get to see it live.

Mister Ricochet
08-15-2020, 05:56 PM
Thank you for responding. As I was typing I was kinda talking out loud and thought, they went dark after the heats. Makes perfect sense and now I know I'm not the only one all is well.

Yea man, Rice is a sight to see. Safe to assume he gets a national ride sooner rather than later? Would love to see him on one of the tours. Seems only a matter of time for that talented kid.

Carpenter too, another youngster, is showing well. I think the 4-5 SN races he ran helped him.

Pennsboro32
08-15-2020, 07:13 PM
I’m just now tuning in. Why is there only two crappy camera angles?

GottaGoFast
08-15-2020, 07:34 PM
What a joke for coverage of a Crown Jewel!

JimBo
08-15-2020, 07:43 PM
They explained they cannot operate the camera lifts due to lighting in the area. The storm is moving away and they should get the OK raise them for the Feature.

Big Daddy 37
08-15-2020, 07:47 PM
What a joke for coverage of a Crown Jewel!

They have been apologizing for the cameras not being used, because of the near storms.. When cleared, they will be using the full arsenal of cameras they have...

What part of what they have said, is so hard to understand??

knot
08-15-2020, 08:17 PM
Lucas needs to invest in some drones.

GottaGoFast
08-15-2020, 08:19 PM
They still dont need to use a still camera. Should have had both cameras moving. Be professional at least ffs.

Pennsboro32
08-15-2020, 08:25 PM
Blurry for anyone else? I’ve got the summer nationals race crystal clear, Lucas oil tv is blurry.

ButtTrick
08-15-2020, 08:32 PM
I have both up and they are both o.k. Have LORTV on the big screen via Roku, and DirtVision on a web browser on the laptop.

JimBo
08-15-2020, 08:34 PM
Blurry here as well and it's not on my end. No storms here.

I agree Lucas needs some drones

Big Daddy 37
08-15-2020, 10:08 PM
Blurry here as well and it's not on my end. No storms here.

I agree Lucas needs some drones

Lucastv was perfect on my screen.. Not blurred at all.

WildBill32
08-15-2020, 10:26 PM
It worked great on my end. Dirtvision not so much! Got rained out at FALS had to watch some of it on my phone. I never have any problems with Lucas Oil TV.

TBSprintFan
08-16-2020, 03:24 AM
It worked great on my end. Dirtvision not so much! Got rained out at FALS had to watch some of it on my phone. I never have any problems with Lucas Oil TV.

Same here.

Thedoctor
08-16-2020, 03:54 AM
99.9 percent of the time Lucas oil tv is flawless on my end. This weekend ( specifically Friday and Saturday ) I had buffering issues every so often and blurriness. This is the first show all year that I would have any reason to complain.

TerryM
08-16-2020, 10:18 PM
If it’s an LORTV issue, it will show up on the replay. Otherwise, the problem is on the viewer’s end. We just got home from Florence this evening and watched the race on LORTV. It was flawless.

HoosierDirtFan
08-16-2020, 10:28 PM
Sound you all have problems with Lucas Oil Racing TV and or DIRT Vision at some point in time. I have not had any problems with either nor have I had any problems with Dirt On Dirt or Flo Racing. Some Times it could be when people have to many tabs open when watching via a computer. Not sure what problems would arise when using a TV. But I've never really had any issue with any of the streaming services. Usually it's on their end. No one is perfect. Be glade you have racing to watch and tracks that are trying to put on a show during these times.

CILDirt
08-17-2020, 09:02 AM
Does anyone else have issues with LORTV not filling the entire screen when you hook an iPad up to the TV? It used to work through the app but using the web browser it does not fill the entire screen. And yes, I expand using the arrows on the player.

Pennsboro32
08-17-2020, 09:09 AM
Sound you all have problems with Lucas Oil Racing TV and or DIRT Vision at some point in time. I have not had any problems with either nor have I had any problems with Dirt On Dirt or Flo Racing. Some Times it could be when people have to many tabs open when watching via a computer. Not sure what problems would arise when using a TV. But I've never really had any issue with any of the streaming services. Usually it's on their end. No one is perfect. Be glade you have racing to watch and tracks that are trying to put on a show during these times.

I’m 29. Well aware how internet works. I even tried each on their own without being open at the same time. Dirtvision was A1, Lucasoil for whatever reason was blurry as can be. First time I’ve had that happen though, so no complaints here.

DLC
08-17-2020, 09:40 AM
Does anyone else have issues with LORTV not filling the entire screen when you hook an iPad up to the TV? It used to work through the app but using the web browser it does not fill the entire screen. And yes, I expand using the arrows on the player.

I had same problem once with phone hooked up .

I had to change the tv wide-pan.-zoom-norm.