PDA

View Full Version : DTWC @ Portsmouth

In The Gas
08-17-2020, 06:14 PM
So are they planning to run this race in October or not? I see on their website that they ran a week or so ago and have another race coming up. I thought they closed down.

zyoung25
08-17-2020, 07:30 PM
It's too early to tell. In Ohio, the counties health departments are what seems to be controlling a lot of what goes on. The week they were shut down, they were what was considered a "red" county, which meant their counts were on the rise. They have slowed some since then, which allows them to race. I honestly don't look for it to happen, I didn't think the N/S would run either though.

Spanky44
08-17-2020, 08:21 PM
It's too early to tell. In Ohio, the counties health departments are what seems to be controlling a lot of what goes on. The week they were shut down, they were what was considered a "red" county, which meant their counts were on the rise. They have slowed some since then, which allows them to race. I honestly don't look for it to happen, I didn't think the N/S would run either though.

Carl just pull the Hill Billy off the schedule. Do you honestly think they are going to do any better 2 months from now with that crowd elbow to elbow?

zyoung25
08-17-2020, 08:25 PM
Carl just pull the Hill Billy off the schedule. Do you honestly think they are going to do any better 2 months from now with that crowd elbow to elbow?

I guess you missed the part where I said "I honestly don't look for it to happen."

Pennsboro32
08-17-2020, 08:47 PM
I guess you missed the part where I said "I honestly don't look for it to happen."

If 2020 has taught me anything, it’s people can’t read.

Mud Packer
08-18-2020, 07:06 PM
Oh they can read alright. Unfortunately they can't comprehend what they just read.

racerx99
08-20-2020, 09:23 PM
is it b4 or after the election...lol!!!!! hope so!!!