PDA

View Full Version : Tyler erb

bleedsbluer2
08-20-2020, 09:17 AM
World racing group says he has take anger management to be reinstated this is ridiculous its freaking dirt late model racing 1000s of drivers around the country and this happens at some track every week unfortunately this was on camera and world racing group wants try keep it all politically correct and make a few dollars in fine money what about the night before when Gordy gundaker was on track going up to tyler orbs car with no helmet on I think theres something in rule book about that also and I dont even like erb but if going to follow the rules you got keep it fair for all in this crazy world we live in plus what about the official reaching into erbs car putting his hands on him touching him if you reach and touch someone that doesn't want to be touched that's assault now days so they was all in the wrong should've just black flagged both parties and left it at that cause black flags matter

Barbecueboy
08-20-2020, 09:48 AM
He isn't a favorite......he doesn't go with the flow......he won't just nod his head yes.

Lots of things were done wrong by multiple people in that incident.....only one guy is paying the real price and being made an example of.

Just another reason for everyone to keep thinking what they already do about wrg/woo late model program.

Jking24
08-20-2020, 11:52 AM
It probably didn't help that terbo has been poking at it on social media either. Lol

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-20-2020, 11:54 AM
As power has consolidated in the sport, you have to lick the right boots.

smoothoperator32
08-20-2020, 11:57 AM
He needs it.. lucas series needs to weigh in also in my opinion.

JabberJaws83
08-20-2020, 11:59 AM
He needs it.. lucas series needs to weigh in also in my opinion.

Should they also weigh in on Bob then?

Mod22
08-20-2020, 12:02 PM
I think Kyle Larson had to go through some kind of classes to be reinstated and able to run with the Outlaws on the sprint side.

smoothoperator32
08-20-2020, 12:03 PM
Should they also weigh in on Bob then?

Absolutely if 1 series does they all should. The other series should match the penalty less the fines.

B_K
08-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Complete joke.

I’d worry more about the idiot that ran onto the track and assaulted someone more than the guy who caused $0 of damage but that’s just me.

stewart fan
08-20-2020, 12:22 PM
The guy ran onto the track because he builds the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) car and the officials weren't stopping dumb ass erb

WisWildManFan
08-20-2020, 12:25 PM
Maybe they should send little booby to a slide job class

JabberJaws83
08-20-2020, 12:28 PM
The guy ran onto the track because he builds the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) car and the officials weren't stopping dumb ass erb

I don't think Mark Richards would have ran onto the track. Bob has had his fair share of being a dumba$$

B_K
08-20-2020, 12:28 PM
I don’t care if the guy was the owns the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) track, he’s got no business being on it during competition. Erb was in the wrong, but he bumped him again causing $0 damage.

Erb should have at least gotten his money’s worth and put that buffoon on his a$$.

WildBill32
08-20-2020, 12:30 PM
It probably didn't help his cause that he had been suspended before by WOO for anger issues.

Pennsboro32
08-20-2020, 12:32 PM

You're right, he was doing a ton of damage to that 32 car. (Sarcasm).

ImCryn2
08-20-2020, 12:46 PM
It probably didn't help his cause that he had been suspended before by WOO for anger issues.

We have a winner.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-20-2020, 12:50 PM
I don't think Mark Richards would have ran onto the track. Bob has had his fair share of being a dumba$$

Mark once tackled a guy in the hot pit for having a look.

NeedforLMspeed
08-20-2020, 12:52 PM

Ofcourse he wouldn't. Why would he ever need to with the caliber of talent that's been in the ride

JabberJaws83
08-20-2020, 12:53 PM
Mark once tackled a guy in the hot pit for having a look.

Right, but he wasn't jumping into a moving car while under yellow flag on the track. Or knocking cars off of jackstands.

cgrace
08-20-2020, 12:53 PM
Heck the entire Pierce family other than Bobby should as well. How many times have they caused an altercation.

ImCryn2
08-20-2020, 01:04 PM
Right, but he wasn't jumping into a moving car while under yellow flag on the track. Or knocking cars off of jackstands.

How long ago was the Feger deal? You know what both the incidents have in common? They were fueled by alot more than what happened on the track.

We get it guys, you don't like Pierce.
Insert bloomers name where Pierce's is at in the story and you all wouldn't be supporting Tyler.

GottaGoFast
08-20-2020, 01:06 PM
Anyone saying what Old man Pierce did, was worse then what Erb did is dilerious. He wouldnt have needed to do that if Erb hadn't lost his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ... twice. Remember Erb slammed him, then drove around the track again and drove up on Pierce. The WoO officials were doing nothing but standing there watching. Bob was screaming at them to do something. They didnt so he ran up to Erb. The people saying that Bob was throwing punches are full of crap. I was 20 feet away. That did not happen. Bob was yelling, pointing and then tried to reach in to help the official grab the wheel.

NeedforLMspeed
08-20-2020, 01:06 PM
Bob needs anger management, Angie needs AA and Bobby needs slider school

smoothoperator32
08-20-2020, 01:11 PM
Bob needs anger management, Angie needs AA and Bobby needs slider school

And you should get a life

WildBill32
08-20-2020, 01:13 PM
Now Terbo gets to watch the 50k to win race at Eldora with a bucket of popcorn and think about what happened. It's really unfortunate that this has happened. But, to be quite honest... His team will have to sit out the Dream the PDC and many other big paying races next year. He will be lucky if he is able to keep this ride for next year over this issue. Wishing his team nothing but the best of luck going forward...

Pennsboro32
08-20-2020, 01:17 PM
Now Terbo gets to watch the 50k to win race at Eldora with a bucket of popcorn and think about what happened. It's really unfortunate that this has happened. But, to be quite honest... His team will have to sit out the Dream the PDC and many other big paying races next year. He will be lucky if he is able to keep this ride for next year over this issue. Wishing his team nothing but the best of luck going forward...

I believe there's rumors to him being out of the Best ride before this incident happened.

champion24
08-20-2020, 01:27 PM

His team does NOT have to sit out of those races, just Terbo...... He may be in a another seat next year anyway!

NeedforLMspeed
08-20-2020, 01:29 PM
And you should get a life

Truth hurts I guess...

JabberJaws83
08-20-2020, 01:32 PM
How long ago was the Feger deal? You know what both the incidents have in common? They were fueled by alot more than what happened on the track.

We get it guys, you don't like Pierce.
Insert bloomers name where Pierce's is at in the story and you all wouldn't be supporting Tyler.

The best thing that could happen for Bobby would be to get a ride that his family has nothing to do with. No merch, no crew chief.

WildBill32
08-20-2020, 01:48 PM
How many Crown Jewel races has Terbo ever won? Hmmmm... Comparing Bobby to T-Erb is like comparing Apples to Orange's. Lol... Smile... This whole issue is very unfortunate.

hjr2
08-20-2020, 02:07 PM
Heck the entire Pierce family other than Bobby should as well. How many times have they caused an altercation.Good question.

dirtcrazy4u
08-20-2020, 03:14 PM
Bob wasn't throwing punches ???? I was 20 ft away and saw it all ???? H*ll man, your blind. Bob is and always will be an a**. The deal knocking the car off the jackstands. He should have been barred from every dirt track in this country. Somehow, some way the pierce clan gets away with a lot more than others. I wonder if WRG would have come down on Erb that hard if he was running there tour ? Ever take notice that is you pull a bonehead move and are not running there tour the penalties are much harder ? You can say anything you want, the first thing that should have happened was BP getting the black flag for another low class move. WRG, get some b*lls.

3 wide
08-20-2020, 03:29 PM
Well like I said if the officals would do things right put pierce goes to the the rear erb gets his spot back an the drivers new this none of this would ever happen the way they officiate you could wreck half the field with no penalty pretty easy to win or at least finish up front.

Barbecueboy
08-20-2020, 04:15 PM
Every single time they have been in one I believe.....

Barbecueboy
08-20-2020, 04:18 PM

Mark has people:)

Barbecueboy
08-20-2020, 04:24 PM

Maybe Bobby can get that ride........fit would be perfect.

And fwiw, I think terbo acts a little too punky sometimes, but I like watching him race and I don't mind his youthful disobedience.

Zonks32x
08-20-2020, 06:52 PM
The people saying that Bob was throwing punches are full of crap. I was 20 feet away. That did not happen and if Erb says it did he is a f n liar and I would be happy to say it right to his psychotic face. Bob was yelling, pointing and then tried to reach in to help the official grab the wheel.

So...are you Bob Sr. or Bobby!?!?
There were only 4 people in that deal that were within 20 ft of Tyler Erb when it went down. Bobby (in his car), Senior, the WoO official, and B-Shepp (in his car).

Before you go tell Tyler Erb he's a liar, clean up your own mess in aisle 2.

Makes no difference whether Bob Sr. threw a punch, reached in the car, or farm-snorted a booger at Erb, his @$$ didn't belong on the track.

What did you want the WoO official to do? Run on the track and lay down in front of Bobby's car or Erb's? Run on the track and yell, "Bad Terbo, naughty Terbo."

C'mon man!!

ZERO25
08-20-2020, 07:11 PM
Terbos actions on and off the track remind me of a Mike Tyson comment......."everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"!

As my dad used to say.......dont let your alligator mouth write a check your canary behind can't cash!

Highside Hustler25
08-20-2020, 07:20 PM
I'm still fuming over the Unzicker debacle @ FALS:(

Raceready
08-20-2020, 10:26 PM
Anyone saying what Old man Pierce did, was worse then what Erb did is dilerious. He wouldnt have needed to do that if Erb hadn't lost his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ... twice. Remember Erb slammed him, then drove around the track again and drove up on Pierce. The WoO officials were doing nothing but standing there watching. Bob was screaming at them to do something. They didnt so he ran up to Erb. The people saying that Bob was throwing punches are full of crap. I was 20 feet away. That did not happen and if Erb says it did he is a f n liar and I would be happy to say it right to his psychotic face. Bob was yelling, pointing and then tried to reach in to help the official grab the wheel. Very good post INDEED ! Any other father worth his salt would have done the same thing. What if Tyler Turd would have ripped off the lower radiator hose, knocked an oil line off. and had the headers catch them both on fire and burn them both ? There is always the potential for something more to happen. Sometimes common sense isn't so common ! If the young Bobby or anyone elses son was being scalded to death, would a father be able to live with himself if he just stood there and let a nut case have his way ? I think not.

kazual
08-21-2020, 07:29 AM
If BEST ran the WOO series who thinks the penalty would have been the same? Nobody,,,,,.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-21-2020, 08:18 AM
If BEST ran the WOO series who thinks the penalty would have been the same? Nobody,,,,,.

Series take care of their own. Be it drugs, tires, going crazy, or rules.

Zonks32x
08-21-2020, 09:26 AM
Very good post INDEED ! Any other father worth his salt would have done the same thing. What if Tyler Turd would have ripped off the lower radiator hose, knocked an oil line off. and had the headers catch them both on fire and burn them both ? There is always the potential for something more to happen. Sometimes common sense isn't so common ! If the young Bobby or anyone elses son was being scalded to death, would a father be able to live with himself if he just stood there and let a nut case have his way ? I think not.

"What if" unicorns and flying monkeys descended from the skies and started attacking fans and drivers at the speedway??

First off, when is the last time, or how about the first time, you ever saw a driver in a DLM scalded in the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit by water from the radiator?

Second, start your car in your driveway and let it run until it's good and warmed up. Take a quart of oil and pour some on the exhaust manifolds and see what happens. Synthetic oils will not ignite until 500+ degrees Fahrenheit.

A father WORTH HIS SALT, would have taught his son how to stand up for himself and fight his own battles. (long before the kid was in his 20's) He also would have taught his son if you start it, you had better be prepared to finish it.

Too many parents are raising & enabling adult aged boys instead of MEN!!

JabberJaws83
08-21-2020, 09:28 AM
"What if" unicorns and flying monkeys descended from the skies and started attacking fans and drivers at the speedway??

First off, when is the last time, or how about the first time, you ever saw a driver in a DLM scalded in the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit by water from the radiator?

Second, start your car in your driveway and let it run until it's good and warmed up. Take a quart of oil and pour some on the exhaust manifolds and see what happens. Synthetic oils will not ignite until 500+ degrees Fahrenheit.

A father WORTH HIS SALT, would have taught his son how to stand up for himself and fight his own battles. (long before the kid was in his 20's) He also would have taught his son if you start it, you had better be prepared to finish it.

Zonks, you hit the nail on the head.

Barbecueboy
08-21-2020, 11:02 AM

Flying monkeys??? That's some creepy stuff.......

Rest of the post is on point.

BloomerWon
08-21-2020, 11:11 AM

I'd know it was time to put the cap back on the bottle!

Barbecueboy
08-21-2020, 11:16 AM
I'd know it was time to put the cap back on the bottle!

And carefully place the burning shirt on the ground and stumble back to the hauler.

BloomerWon
08-21-2020, 11:41 AM
Laugh my azz off some dam more at it!! ☝

Zonks32x
08-21-2020, 06:00 PM
Flying monkeys??? That's some creepy stuff.......

Rest of the post is on point.

Wizard of Oz...🤣
Man behind the curtain...c'mon

bystander
08-22-2020, 11:31 PM
Wrecked Bronson tonight but I guess that's ok cause it wasn't Bobby.

TeNfOMaFiA69
08-22-2020, 11:46 PM
Wrecked Bronson tonight but I guess that's ok cause it wasn't Bobby.

That was a racing deal... he had no idea Bronson was there.... but nice try

#FALSuperman
08-22-2020, 11:56 PM
Anyone who has a smidge of racing knowledge knows that Erb didn't wreck Bronson.
Also, the person posting this is a troll who just signed up on 4M. Lol

dirtcrazy4u
08-23-2020, 05:52 AM
Flying monkeys and the unicorns, great name for a rock band. I think turbo was trying to get Bobby to climb out of the car. Then the cr*p would have hit the fan. We may have saw a good Ole fashion beat down. Zonks, funny as heck post. Raceready you better be on the look out for strange looking flying things.

TerryM
08-23-2020, 09:47 AM
Actually Erb came all the way from the top of the track last night, straight in to Bronson on the bottom. That was definitely on Erb. I’ve said before, most of these things are just racing deals. There’s rarely anything that’s clearly dirty in any of these incidents. Even when one driver or the other is clearly at fault, it’s still almost always just racing.

fryefan
08-24-2020, 01:07 AM
World racing group says he has take anger management to be reinstated this is ridiculous its freaking dirt late model racing 1000s of drivers around the country and this happens at some track every week unfortunately this was on camera and world racing group wants try keep it all politically correct and make a few dollars in fine money what about the night before when Gordy gundaker was on track going up to tyler orbs car with no helmet on I think theres something in rule book about that also and I dont even like erb but if going to follow the rules you got keep it fair for all in this crazy world we live in plus what about the official reaching into erbs car putting his hands on him touching him if you reach and touch someone that doesn't want to be touched that's assault now days so they was all in the wrong should've just black flagged both parties and left it at that cause black flags matter

He definitely needs to take an anger management class.

BloomerWon
08-24-2020, 08:06 AM
He definitely needs to take an anger management class.

Maybe he and Bob can go togather. They can all meet at " Exit 206" 😊

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-24-2020, 08:42 AM
Maybe he and Bob can go togather. They can all meet at " Exit 206" 

Make sure u leave exit 206 before they get there. That wont look good

Buford.Justice
08-24-2020, 03:46 PM
Anyone who has a smidge of racing knowledge knows that Erb didn't wreck Bronson.
Also, the person posting this is a troll who just signed up on 4M. Lol

Do you possess a Troll Detector???? hehe

bystander
08-24-2020, 11:36 PM
Troll? No. Tired of you guys bagging on people that do the same thing that the guy in this post does and giving him a pass? Yep. Honestly you could put Bobby in the 1 and Tyler in the 32 and not tell anyone and no one would know the difference. Same driving style but since 1 is named Bobby you have a problem. I couldn't give a crap what these two do but the bias is clear.

Buford.Justice
08-25-2020, 02:48 PM
Troll? No. Tired of you guys bagging on people that do the same thing that the guy in this post does and giving him a pass? Yep. Honestly you could put Bobby in the 1 and Tyler in the 32 and not tell anyone and no one would know the difference. Same driving style but since 1 is named Bobby you have a problem. I couldn't give a crap what these two do but the bias is clear.

https://greenbookblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

Highside Hustler25
08-25-2020, 03:57 PM
I need one of those T Erb shirts. Any time,anywhere...

Raceready
08-25-2020, 06:37 PM
Troll? No. Tired of you guys bagging on people that do the same thing that the guy in this post does and giving him a pass? Yep. Honestly you could put Bobby in the 1 and Tyler in the 32 and not tell anyone and no one would know the difference. Same driving style but since 1 is named Bobby you have a problem. I couldn't give a crap what these two do but the bias is clear.Great post ! ! True words posted for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TS FAN
08-26-2020, 01:37 PM
I can't resist laughing at you Bobby Pierce haters on here. Erb is paying the price for over the top activity on the race track. Erb is also required to take anger managements classes. He made a fool of himself and Bobby did not. Those are the facts. Here is another fact, how desperate can you haters get trying to compare 67 year old Bob Pierce to Erb? That is laughable. Didn't know Bob Pierce is still racing? As for Erb, I hope he learns from this experience. I enjoy watching him race. I also enjoy watching Bobby Pierce race who BTW has had a lot more success at this point in his career. How is that Pierce haters? now pounce on what I just said. LOL

TeNfOMaFiA69
08-26-2020, 01:40 PM
I can't resist laughing at you Bobby Pierce haters on here. Erb is paying the price for over the top activity on the race track. Erb is also required to take anger managements classes. He made a fool of himself and Bobby did not. Those are the facts. Here is another fact, how desperate can you haters get trying to compare 67 year old Bob Pierce to Erb? That is laughable. Didn't know Bob Pierce is still racing? As for Erb, I hope he learns from this experience. I enjoy watching him race. I also enjoy watching Bobby Pierce race who BTW has had a lot more success at this point in his career. How is that Pierce haters? now pounce on what I just said. LOL

So wait... because the guy said he wants a Tyler Erb shirt, that instantly makes his a Pierce hater??? Maybe he just likes the shirt... get a grip

Highside Hustler25
08-26-2020, 02:05 PM
So wait... because the guy said he wants a Tyler Erb shirt, that instantly makes his a Pierce hater??? Maybe he just likes the shirt... get a grip

It is about the shirt. A little history that will be talked about for a long time.

Barbecueboy
08-26-2020, 04:13 PM
And they effen wonder why?

BloomerWon
08-26-2020, 04:26 PM
I thought we was all done with this bobby bs? Then I'm like, "the cap will come off the bottle SOON enough" and the bunch will be back in their 3 ring circus acting out again as usual...

Never fails. Smh...

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-26-2020, 04:29 PM
I thought we was all done with this bobby bs? Then I'm like, "the cap will come off the bottle SOON enough" and the bunch will be back in their 3 ring circus acting out again as usual...

Never fails. Smh...

Says there ring leader! 😁

BloomerWon
08-26-2020, 04:42 PM
Says there ring leader! 

Oh thanks! Now HIGH ROLLER your fatazz in there and get me my bare a ss scratcher and fix me some nachos! Chop Chop hahahahahaha

BloomerWon
08-26-2020, 04:49 PM
>>"there" <<

Hahahaha some dam more!!!

TS FAN
08-27-2020, 08:52 AM
[QUOTE=TeNfOMaFiA69;2348057]So wait... because the guy said he wants a Tyler Erb shirt, that instantly makes his a Pierce hater??? Maybe he just likes the shirt... get a grip[/QUOTE

You have to be kidding. Do you think the post I made was because of the shirt comment. You son are suffering from tunnel vision. I will try to clear it up. I made the statement in response to the endless Pierce hating none sense that floods the 4M board. You GET A GRIP and clear your mind. Har Har

TS FAN
08-27-2020, 08:53 AM
It is about the shirt. A little history that will be talked about for a long time.

I may get an Erb shirt too. Might be a good idea/smile

Barbecueboy
08-27-2020, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=TeNfOMaFiA69;2348057]So wait... because the guy said he wants a Tyler Erb shirt, that instantly makes his a Pierce hater??? Maybe he just likes the shirt... get a grip[/QUOTE

You have to be kidding. Do you think the post I made was because of the shirt comment. You son are suffering from tunnel vision. I will try to clear it up. I made the statement in response to the endless Pierce hating none sense that floods the 4M board. You GET A GRIP and clear your mind. Har Har
So you don't think Pierce and the traveling circus of apologists that follow him bring any of the hate on themselves?

It's a serious question, just wondering where you stand on it?

NeedforLMspeed
08-27-2020, 04:16 PM
Oh thanks! Now HIGH ROLLER your fatazz in there and get me my bare a ss scratcher and fix me some nachos! Chop Chop hahahahahaha
Nachos sound good. Make mine with nacho cheese Doritos.

Chop chop

50Dixon50
08-27-2020, 04:50 PM
Do ya'll think t. Erb will be in best performance car next year?

WildBill32
08-27-2020, 04:57 PM
Do ya'll think t. Erb will be in best performance car next year?No he will done after this year. Imo...

Highside Hustler25
08-27-2020, 05:06 PM
Just watched the DOD video with the Rocket crew. Supposedly Mark made Tyler look pretty bad in a pushup contest so maybe Best could do better.

CrankedUp90
08-27-2020, 07:50 PM
Pretty funny to see Pierce and Erb parked beside each other at Port tonight.. :confused:

Highside Hustler25
08-27-2020, 08:20 PM
Pretty funny to see Pierce and Erb parked beside each other at Port tonight.. :confused:

Seriously? Or are you joking.

CrankedUp90
08-27-2020, 08:34 PM
Seriously? Or are you joking.

For real, seen it from one of the random pit shots. Maybe one car in between them. But I lost video on lucastv, said internal error. And I havent been able to get back on the site in a few minutes.. sucksss