PDA

View Full Version : Hall Of Fame In Each State

racincowboy02
08-21-2020, 03:41 AM
Ok lets talk a little bit about if each state was to be able to have a section at the Hall of Fame in Florence who would be on it from each state i would like to see who you guys would like to see in the HOF that isn't already in there

Petey Ivey he was hell on any Friday or Saturday night in South Carolina whether it was Sugar Creek Buffalo Cherokee Lancaster he was hard to beat and he also raced in a time where he had to deal with some of the greats that ever ran in the Carolinas and Georgia with the likes of Ricky Weeks, Mike Duvall, Freddie Smith, Jeremy Clements, Jeff Cooke, Chris Madden, Dennis Franklin, Wesley Hood, Hot Rod Lamance, and i could list a bunch more. Oh yea and did i he raced at the half mile

wreck
08-21-2020, 09:43 AM
Arkansas: Moyer, Wallace, Frye, Wayne Brooks. Add in guys that had more local/regional success like Jack Sullivan, TJ Pauschert, Donnie Barnhart, Mike Bowers, Jeff Floyd, and Jeff Taylor.

B_K
08-21-2020, 09:57 AM
Georgia drivers already in
Buck Simmons
Leon Archer
Bud Lunsford
Charles Hughes
Doug Kenimer
Jack Pennington
Mike Head
Rance Phillips
Leon Sells
Fulmer Lance
Dale McDowell
Stan Massey

Drivers who will be in at some point.
Jonathan Davenport, Shane Clanton, Clint Smith, Brandon Overton,

Trax53
08-21-2020, 02:40 PM
The Georgia Racing Hall of Fame is WELL worth a visit any and every time you find yourself in Dawsonville, GA.

From SC: I would say it would be fair to put Petey Ivey(Union, SC), or Hot Rod Lamance(Six Mile, SC) in the NDLMHoF

AllenK
08-21-2020, 02:58 PM
Arkansas: Moyer, Wallace, Frye, Wayne Brooks. Add in guys that had more local/regional success like Jack Sullivan, TJ Pauschert, Donnie Barnhart, Mike Bowers, Jeff Floyd, and Jeff Taylor.

Mark Martin
Tony Cardin
Johnny Bone Jr.
Tim Crawley

ride height
08-21-2020, 08:40 PM
Missouri: Mike Hammerle

GRT24
08-21-2020, 10:29 PM
The Georgia Racing Hall of Fame is WELL worth a visit any and every time you find yourself in Dawsonville, GA.

From SC: I would say it would be fair to put Petey Ivey(Union, SC), or Hot Rod Lamance(Six Mile, SC) in the NDLMHoF

Yes it is. It’s been a while since we went but I can’t for the life of me I can’t remember who’s World trophy they had on display. Had one of Freddie’s cars on display. All around a nice visit.

dirt crow
08-22-2020, 12:24 PM
Alabama..... James Cline, Gene Chupp, Mickey Gibbs

TerryM
08-22-2020, 05:44 PM
Kentucky (already inducted):

Black Jack Boggs
Charlie Swartz
Billy Teegarden
Vern LeFevers
David Speer
Chuck McWilliams
Butterball Wooldridge
Fats Coffey
Eddie Carrier Sr
Steve Francis
Terry English

Up next: Darrell Lanigan

TerryM
08-22-2020, 06:18 PM
Pretty good battle among 4 or 5 states for most drivers already elected in the NDLMHOF. I haven’t done the math in a few years, but I know at that time Ohio, Iowa, Georgia and Kentucky were pretty close. Lanigan will be Kentucky’s next inductee (I think in the 2021 class), but after that it might be awhile til we see another Bluegrass State selection.