PDA

View Full Version : Scott Bloomquist in 2020

DarrellGoode
08-22-2020, 09:27 PM
Has to be the worst season he has ever had. Just brutal.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-22-2020, 09:37 PM
Be careful what gets said on this thread. All other bloomy threads have been deleted today

DirtyD31
08-22-2020, 09:43 PM
They sure have what’s up with that?

Highside Hustler25
08-22-2020, 09:47 PM
Scott bought 4m and is now head mod.

TerryM
08-22-2020, 10:05 PM
They probably get deleted because they’re the exact same thread every time. Just like this one.

dirtcrazy4u
08-23-2020, 05:59 AM
The guy pushing the delete key is a life long bloomer fan and just can't seem to be able to understand what the h*ll is going on.

Rajflyboy
08-23-2020, 06:26 AM
Bloomers On track record speaks for itself. Every dog has his day. If his day has passed that’s ok. It happens to all of us.

Highside Hustler25
08-23-2020, 06:39 AM
I guess it's Terrym. Didn't know he was a mod. Hmm

grt74
08-23-2020, 07:58 AM
I'm going to say you feel the car through the right side of the body from pressure, from what I've heard (don't know for sure) he is still having alot of trouble from the accident, i hope he is not done but if he is it maybe time to think about being an owner, but it is hard for a dog that is a hunter to quit hunting, look at tyson he wants to box again,
he has nothing left to prove he has done it all, mad respect, so if he did get a great driver (wish him and madden stayed together) and had some pit help, i think he could be on top again as an owner,
i do think however it is harder than ever to get a big advantage anymore, atleast for right now the fields are alot tighter

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-23-2020, 08:12 AM
4m owner owns the rights to Bloomers fading name. Delete.

Rajflyboy
08-23-2020, 08:19 AM
I'm going to say you feel the car through the right side of the body from pressure, from what I've heard (don't know for sure) he is still having alot of trouble from the accident, i hope he is not done but if he is it maybe time to think about being an owner, but it is hard for a dog that is a hunter to quit hunting, look at tyson he wants to box again, he has nothing left to prove he has done it all, mad respect, so if he did get a great driver (wish him and madden stayed together) and had some pit help, i think he could be on top again as an owner, i do think however it is harder than ever to get a big advantage anymore, atleast for right now the fields are alot tighterWell spoken 👍👍👍

lw82
08-23-2020, 10:51 PM
The guy that new all the speed secrets in schocks and setup is gone now. Same guy was only one who could work with Scott and tolerate Scotts crazy ways. Also this guy worked with Chris Fergusson and stiil helps him when at same races. Fergy still has speed in his Bloomquist. Guy works for Owens now.If not mistaken 20 car having a good year. That says it all . Scott is hurt plus has no good help

NeedforLMspeed
08-24-2020, 12:23 AM
The guy that new all the speed secrets in schocks and setup is gone now. Same guy was only one who could work with Scott and tolerate Scotts crazy ways. Also this guy worked with Chris Fergusson and stiil helps him when at same races. Fergy still has speed in his Bloomquist. Guy works for Owens now.If not mistaken 20 car having a good year. That says it all . Scott is hurt plus has no good help

Same one that got picked up on a warrant at Volusia?

dirtcrazy4u
08-24-2020, 06:03 AM
The guy hurting Scott is Scott Bloomquist. There isn't a reason out there to why he's in the seat. NOT a smart business plan. You would have thought Cody, being that he is supposedly invested in the company, would have made a push for such a move. Maybe he has, maybe Scott just don't give a rats arsh. Ricky Weiss in my opinion should be piloting the zero

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-24-2020, 06:47 AM

Was this guy around in 1998? 2008?

King1
08-24-2020, 10:32 AM
Jimmy Owens is fast because of Jimmy Owens. He calls the shots and Cody carries out Jimmy’s commands. He’s a hard worker and helping Jimmy but he’s not what Jimmy needed to be relevant. I know what Jimmy is doing and it’s nothing to do with Cody. A lot of it is Jason at Ohlins, the biggest part of it is kept where Steve Francis can’t find it.

bullittwrench
08-24-2020, 11:17 AM
King1, just curious are you referring to the tires, bump springs inside the shocks, or something new that no one knows about........yet. Not bashing Jimmy, he's one of the best.

hjr2
08-24-2020, 11:23 AM
Same one that got picked up on a warrant at Volusia?need I quote John 8:7?

Highside Hustler25
08-24-2020, 11:37 AM
King1, spot on...........

Buford.Justice
08-24-2020, 03:55 PM
Scott bought 4m and is now head mod.

Wow, that would be awesome. Maybe some crybabies could finally get the axe!!! The better than thee club could get a slapdown!!!

NeedforLMspeed
08-24-2020, 04:15 PM
Wow, that would be awesome. Maybe some crybabies could finally get the axe!!! The better than thee club could get a slapdown!!!

Maybe that's why the booby crowd is so quiet (throws arms up)

riddle28
08-25-2020, 06:20 AM
i dont see scott being up to speed anytime soon with Cody running the show

TUTY
08-25-2020, 06:32 AM
Is Bloomer Racing this year?

NeedforLMspeed
08-25-2020, 12:06 PM
Yes in a longhorn

With a blue or orange Rocket front end

Highside Hustler25
08-25-2020, 12:43 PM
First time I ever remember Scott not being top 25 ranked ever.