PDA

View Full Version : Madden rum runner #44

Dirt Racing #1
08-25-2020, 02:33 PM
Just read on d o dRum runner car owner looking forward to long future with madden. What are chances madden is with rum runner half way thru next season?

00Hdmn
08-25-2020, 03:21 PM
Just read on d o dRum runner car owner looking forward to long future with madden. What are chances madden is with rum runner half way thru next season?

I found it interesting that Joey said that they wanted to build a national contender and when him and Overton split they said the opposite. I believe they said they wanted to scale back. Who knows but i am just glad they still have a race team, fewer and fewer these days.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-25-2020, 03:25 PM
I found it interesting that Joey said that they wanted to build a national contender and when him and Overton split they said the opposite. I believe they said they wanted to scale back. Who knows but i am just glad they still have a race team, fewer and fewer these days.

Believe little of what you hear. Lol. Overton tried to tell the truth, but he was filtering himself.

Pennsboro32
08-25-2020, 03:34 PM
From what I gathered and this is just my opinion, Overton and Holly couldn't get along. Overton conducted himself very well in interviews when asked questions about the Rum Runner ride. I can't see Brandon as a hard person to get along with.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-25-2020, 03:58 PM
From what I gathered and this is just my opinion, Overton and Holly couldn't get along. Overton conducted himself very well in interviews when asked questions about the Rum Runner ride. I can't see Brandon as a hard person to get along with.

That's what I gather. It's always fun to listen through the interview, piece a story together, then ask someone in the know to see if you got it right.

Rajflyboy
08-25-2020, 04:00 PM
Let’s hope rumor is True. Madden to be a permanent fixture in Late models 👍

mccreadiefan39
08-25-2020, 04:21 PM
Would love to see another Longhorn/Bilstein car on the Lucas tour next year.

Dlmfan123
08-25-2020, 04:40 PM
Madden was saying the same sh!t when he got with bloomer last year lol

ImCryn2
08-25-2020, 05:27 PM
Madden was saying the same sh!t when he got with bloomer last year lol

Don't know if it's true, but it's been said he was having trouble getting paid. If that's the case, pretty good reason to leave.

Dirt Racing #1
08-25-2020, 05:28 PM
Madden will stay with the rum runner Until there is a bump in the road That’s when he took jump ship It’s all fine and dandy. When everything is going your way. But, the first sign of adversity. He will be looking for another ride. Madden can drive no doubt it. But have to take the good and bad times

Dirt Racing #1
08-25-2020, 05:30 PM
Don't know if it's true, but it's been said he was having trouble getting paid. If that's the case, pretty good reason to leave.He’s jumped ship many of times. I think he ran real good in the Barry Wright car. Hard to be real successful. If you don’t stay with one team for very long

ImCryn2
08-25-2020, 05:38 PM
Where did he go after he left Barry? Maybe it was a better offer? I've never disliked the guy, but was never impressed with his personality.
It wasn't but a short year ago that everyone was slobbering at the mention of his name on here, what happened?

Dirt Racing #1
08-25-2020, 05:44 PM
Where did he go after he left Barry? Maybe it was a better offer? I've never disliked the guy, but was never impressed with his personality. It wasn't but a short year ago that everyone was slobbering at the mention of his name on here, what happened?If memory serves me correctly Madden nearly darn win the woo points championship driving Barry wright chassisTo be honest n/s who drove for after WrightIf your winningYour name is being mentioned a lot

fryefan
08-25-2020, 05:57 PM

Considering that both have a tendency to not stay committed very long, then I will be surprised if that were to actually happen. With that being said, it would be a good sign for both if that were to occur.

Barbecueboy
08-25-2020, 07:30 PM
They will have trouble the first time holly acts like he knows more about big time slm dirt racing than Chris does.

racincowboy02
08-25-2020, 08:34 PM
Chris drove Barry Wright's house car and then the next off season was offered a ride for Bruening in the ride that Clanton is in now and that didn't go very well and Madden was not winning like they thought he should and they fired him now keep in mind that Breuning and them drive capital race cars and i don't believe madden has ever drove a capital at all but i could be wrong. Madden was out of that ride and then he went to Bloomquist

deadringer
08-26-2020, 12:35 PM
Another bridge for Madden to burn.

racincowboy02
08-26-2020, 08:46 PM
Oh is that so Madden burns bridges. Which bridges has he burned?????

dirtcrazy4u
08-27-2020, 04:34 AM
It always seems like Madden has another door opening before he closes the one he's in. The last 4 rides he has been in, not counting the Bloomquist ride, he really wasn't setting dirt late model racing on fire. The bwrc are showing signs of speed. The capital cars may run well at your local Saturday night track but they are junk running a touring series. Him and Bloomquist, who the heck knows ? Money ? All speculation. I do know this much, the car fit his driving style to a tee. I think there was a huge ego problem in that camp and the 2 alfa dogs just didn't mesh as some thought they would.

Rajflyboy
08-27-2020, 05:13 AM
How does Madden feed his family and pay his bills? That could be the answer. I hope he comes here to Lancaster for the WOO event next week.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-27-2020, 07:07 AM
It always seems like Madden has another door opening before he closes the one he's in. The last 4 rides he has been in, not counting the Bloomquist ride, he really wasn't setting dirt late model racing on fire. The bwrc are showing signs of speed. The capital cars may run well at your local Saturday night track but they are junk running a touring series. Him and Bloomquist, who the heck knows ? Money ? All speculation. I do know this much, the car fit his driving style to a tee. I think there was a huge ego problem in that camp and the 2 alfa dogs just didn't mesh as some thought they would.

He was one break from winning the woo championship with BWRC.

johnE
08-27-2020, 08:09 AM
Madden has added Lavonia, Lancaster, and Cherokee to his Labor Day plans.

MADCAPRACING22
08-27-2020, 09:27 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WHOLE PRIMA DONNA DRAMA TENDER ASS MADDEN JUNK IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!!!! IS THERE ANYBODY IN RACING MORE FULL OF COW DUNG THAN MADDEN!!!!!! (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

fastford
08-27-2020, 10:45 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WHOLE PRIMA DONNA DRAMA TENDER ASS MADDEN JUNK IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!!!! IS THERE ANYBODY IN RACING MORE FULL OF COW DUNG THAN MADDEN!!!!!! (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

jealous ????????????????

MADCAPRACING22
08-27-2020, 11:04 AM
jealous ????????????????

??????????????? of what. A tender ass that needs a powder treatment???? This baby runs through people and teams like water and you ask if I’m jealous. Doesn’t even make sense.

Josh Bayko
08-27-2020, 11:05 AM
jealous ????????????????

He’s probably the dude from the trailer park and still butthurt.

SLM_FAN77
08-27-2020, 11:27 AM
It will last until he throws his crew under the bus when he has a bad run. He's notorious for that.

MADCAPRACING22
08-27-2020, 12:02 PM
Josh Bayko you are so witty. You with your fat ass belly and earrings calling me trailer trash? LOL!!!!!! I’m just pointing out the obvious. You must be butthurt from my comments.

Rajflyboy
08-27-2020, 12:25 PM
Can’t wait till next week to buy a Madden T shirt and watch him win at Lancaster. And for those up north ... you peeps don’t know how to pronounce Lancaster 😜😜😂

Barbecueboy
08-27-2020, 04:01 PM
Lancaster ends in an ah.

PushinTheLimit
08-27-2020, 04:24 PM
So what about Pearson Lee Williams now?

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-27-2020, 04:49 PM
So what about Pearson Lee Williams now?

hes still in the #2 car also.

Josh Bayko
08-27-2020, 06:10 PM
He was one break from winning the woo championship with BWRC.

That was largely because Sheppard actually had a few breaks too.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-27-2020, 07:42 PM
That was largely because Sheppard actually had a few breaks too.

He won 8 races. Second best on the tour. He didn't crawl his way into the points race.

racincowboy02
08-27-2020, 08:03 PM
Ok so Madden and BWRC were fast and have always been fast. Barry Wright told Madden to leave cause Bruening had offered Madden a lot of money to come drive for him and that didn't work out.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-27-2020, 08:12 PM
hey racincowboy are you going to lancaster for the woo show?

fastford
08-27-2020, 08:15 PM
madcapp , maybe you know more about him than me , but the several times ive talked to him over the years , he was ok and helped us out a time or two , i just didnt feel he deserved the bashing you gave him , so i guess to me it did sound a bit like jealousy , but like i said , maybe you know more than me......

racincowboy02
08-27-2020, 09:12 PM
Im goin to try topside Tommy depends on my new work schedule to be honest

MADCAPRACING22
08-28-2020, 06:57 AM
[QUOTE=fastford;2348639]madcapp , maybe you know more about him than me , but the several times ive talked to him over the years , he was ok and helped us out a time or two , i just didnt feel he deserved the bashing you gave him , so i guess to me it did sound a bit like jealousy , but like i said , maybe you know more than me......[/. He is an exceptional driver. I respect his talent. He has had some nice looking race cars over the years. He rubs shoulders with quite a few people that I respect. The bad thing is the way he is as a person dealing with people. I have a hard time respecting prima donna behavior as bad as his. He shows up to a team and he starts in on how they are family blah blah....... He leaves and can’t wait to bash them. My dislike started with his crappy attitude towards JD at the Green Valley Crate Nationals. I love to pull against him so I don’t want him going anywhere. He makes it fun to watch. I’ll never let him get away with the prima Donna powdered ass stuff though. Maybe one day he will find me in the pits and pop me but so will never change my mind. He is the Queen of prima Donna behavior by far. Just my opinion but I like you FastFord. I don’t want to be sideways with you.

fastford
08-28-2020, 09:31 AM
no problem buddy , were all entitled to our opinions , and we all have a bad moment ever now and then , i do remember the buzz about the green valley thing but i was not there , speaking of green valley , i still miss that place....