PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Larson not very impressive!!!

John Boy
08-30-2020, 09:02 AM
Okay, so he beat a bunch of washed up has beens and losers. Let's see him race against a bunch of mutants, zombies, and aliens. Make it interesting. Land mines in turn four. BLM's shouting him down from the back chute. Joe Biden studdering and stammering until Kyle is confused. Heck, put a blind fold on him and take away his steering wheel. I bet he's not a hot shot then!!!

BloomerWon
08-30-2020, 09:53 AM
Your crack pipe is burning a hole in the couch!

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-30-2020, 10:00 AM
Okay, so he beat a bunch of washed up has beens and losers. Let's see him race against a bunch of mutants, zombies, and aliens. Make it interesting. Land mines in turn four. BLM's shouting him down from the back chute. Joe Biden studdering and stammering until Kyle is confused. Heck, put a blind fold on him and take away his steering wheel. I bet he's not a hot shot then!!!

😂😂😂 jokes on you pal

GottaGoFast
08-30-2020, 10:20 AM
Sounds like a Night of Destruction. Let's do it up. Maybe he can drive a school bus!

Rajflyboy
08-30-2020, 12:41 PM
No Overton or Jimmy Owens. So.. let’s wait and see when these two are giving an equal chance to beat kid Larson

15b24fan
08-30-2020, 12:57 PM
I'm probably going to regret this, but I'll bite. The official results show Owens finishing 7th, so I'm not sure what you are saying with "...no Jimmy Owens". Brandon Sheppard, with 17 wins this year between Lucas Oil and WoO finished second to Kyle Larson. Also, to start Thursday, there were 52 other late models with varying degrees of experience and funding that were given the equal opportunity to beat Kyle. He not only won this race, but earned every penny of it.

Rajflyboy
08-30-2020, 01:05 PM
Lucas put Jimmy in the back.. thus taking him out of this 50 lap race. Also why I said = chance in my post. Kyle is good. Let’s see him in some more races before we have a wet dream about it.

fryefan
08-30-2020, 01:08 PM
He is, without a doubt, the best dirt racer that I have seen in my lifetime and it is not even close.

Rajflyboy
08-30-2020, 01:35 PM
Larson over Steve Kinser ? That’s funny right there.

JimBo
OK Boomer Troll.

seminole939913
"Lucas put Jimmy in the back.. thus taking him out of this 50 lap race. Also why I said = chance in my post. Kyle is good. Let’s see him in some more races before we have a wet dream about it."Seriously? Jimmy Owens's team put Jimmy Owens to the rear for the start for rear deck height not being within tolerance (he was already going to start 12th anyway). Every other driver there had just as many hot laps, just as many qualifying laps, just as many heat race laps, just as many last chance laps (if needed) and just as many laps in the feature as Kyle Larson did. Let's not start ringing the conspiracy bell just yet. I have a feeling full well that Lucas Oil was not exactly thrilled with Larson coming in and out running their regular guys. In my opinion (I repeat IN MY OPINION) if the Lucas Oil series was going to try and sabotage the race, they would have found a reason to put B-Shepp at the rear to start. Either way you see it, Kyle Larson led all 50 laps and took home the belt and the $15,000 (plus the $1,000 bonus the concessions put up if he won). It was a great race to watch and congrats to Kyle.

NeedforLMspeed
08-30-2020, 01:41 PM
If he can accomplish this then I'll be impressed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GywIlkOUPWw

NeedforLMspeed
08-30-2020, 01:43 PM
All around accomplished? Larson over Kinser.

Most accomplished sprint car driver? Kinser over Larson.

Rajflyboy
08-30-2020, 01:44 PM
But it’s not like Owens had a shot to win. 100 laps maybe. Not 50. I’m sure Lucas and everyone with money on racing loves Kyle being there. It’s great for business. One race does not make a career. Let’s see some more racing before we all SPAZ out on kid Larson.

ZERO25
08-30-2020, 01:48 PM
QUOTE: I bet he's not a hot shot then!!!

Thats what your sister, Mary Ellen, said about you!

BloomerWon
08-30-2020, 01:49 PM
 jokes on you pal

You looked pretty silly in victory lane sitting on Bubba's shoulder... Why was bubba flipping Kyle the bird? Hahahahahaha

Rajflyboy
08-30-2020, 01:51 PM
Mary Ellen says you got needle nose plyers and you still can’t get the hood pins taken out on that car

CIRF
08-30-2020, 01:53 PM
He is, without a doubt, the best dirt racer that I have seen in my lifetime and it is not even close.

I am too young to have seen A.J., Mario and Al Sr. make their magic on dirt and as good as Jack Hewitt was in all types of racecars he wasn't in the same league with Larson. So, like fryefan, Larson is the best I've ever seen. He's only 28 years old so barring injury or some other limiting factor Larson will be kicking ass for some time to come so get used to it and enjoy it. He's not only an incredible talent but a very nice kid, as well.

Ya'll can talk all ya' want about how Jimmy Owens woulda' and Overton coulda' but they DIDN'T. Sheppard had nothing for Larson and he had several chances! Does anyone really believe that Owens, Overton or Sheppard could jump out of their late models and win a bunch of midget and winged sprint car races then jump in a Silver Crown car on a mile and run 100 miles and win that one, too. All in the same season? Doubtful.

Larson's season is much more impressive than even Wolfy's 50something win season back in '85. Wolfy didn't win in nearly as many different types of racecars and he dam sure didn't win driving a car with fenders.

T0PSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-30-2020, 01:54 PM
KL will prove to be the best dlm driver in history. You watch and see

NeedforLMspeed
08-30-2020, 01:57 PM
KL will prove to be the best dlm driver in history. You watch and see

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZRzJNdsI3M

CIRF
08-30-2020, 01:59 PM
Raj, Larson isn't likely to make a career of dirt late model racing. He's got bigger fish to fry and is doing this to solidify his legacy as one of the greatest of all time. He could probably have an Indy Car ride tomorrow if he wanted one.

You're starting to look a whole lot like a disgruntled late model fan who just can't fathom an upstart kid like Larson kicking major late model ass!

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-30-2020, 02:01 PM
If he can accomplish this then I'll be impressed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GywIlkOUPWw

Please no posting of your family reunion events

TerryM
08-30-2020, 02:03 PM
It’s funny how two of the biggest mouths on this forum, with seemingly an opinion and multiple posts on every topic ... rarely ever actually watch any races. How can you have so many opinions about things you don’t even watch? We subscribed to FloRacing in early June, and have since watched literally dozens of events in which Kyle Larson entered. It’s been without a doubt the most impressive stretch I’ve ever witnessed in racing, and I haven’t even seen half of it, considering it started back in November of 2019. To suggest the sample size isn’t big enough, is just downright stupidity. You don’t like the guy, fine. Just admit it and move on. But to try and downplay this historical year he’s having, lol, just gtfo with that nonsense.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-30-2020, 02:16 PM
Some posters cant accept when someone is good no mater what they sit in

Pennsboro32
08-30-2020, 02:32 PM
This thread shows me how much some of you actually KNOW and UNDERSTAND about racing. What Larson did this last weekend is unreal, you don’t just hop in a late model for the first time and win unless you’re an alien. You can say whatever you want about the car being good, im not buying it, not just anybody could get in that car and win right off the bat. He’s the most diverse race car driver in the world, get use to that.

BTExpress
08-30-2020, 02:56 PM
"This thread shows me how much some of you actually KNOW and UNDERSTAND about racing. What Larson did this last weekend is unreal, you don’t just hop in a late model for the first time and win unless you’re an alien. You can say whatever you want about the car being good, im not buying it, not just anybody could get in that car and win right off the bat. He’s the most diverse race car driver in the world, get use to that."

100% agree....and he has been humble with all the winning as well. Instead of embracing what we are all witnessing, we have the few yahoo's on this board who to try and nit pick everything. We all know that it is 99.9% that he will be back in NASCAR next year. Just enjoy his greatness in dirt track racing while it lasts.....

joeboo
08-30-2020, 03:05 PM
Terry M.
It’s funny how two of the biggest mouths on this forum, with seemingly an opinion and multiple posts on every topic ... rarely ever actually watch any races. How can you have so many opinions about things you don’t even watch? We subscribed to FloRacing in early June, and have since watched literally dozens of events in which Kyle Larson entered. It’s been without a doubt the most impressive stretch I’ve ever witnessed in racing, and I haven’t even seen half of it, considering it started back in November of 2019. To suggest the sample size isn’t big enough, is just downright stupidity. You don’t like the guy, fine. Just admit it and move on. But to try and downplay this historical year he’s having, lol, just gtfo with that nonsense.

So true Terry . I've been a dirt LM fan for a lot of years , and decided to get Flo also. Between the midget , the sprint in All Star series , and sprint in WoO , Larson has been nothing short of amazing. And to jump in a late and win the 2nd night out ?? Doesn't matter if Owens started in the back and is so silly to make that your argument . Last time I checked the rest of the field were very good cars and drivers .
Also who cares if he is the best or not ? What he has been doing is big time impressive.

Do yourself a favor and get FLO and check out the incredible finishes that Terry is talking about. Might shed some light. Like him or not he has been great to watch.

Rajflyboy
08-30-2020, 03:15 PM
You have folks on here saying that Larson is better than Steve Kinser. That’s a joke. You have a guy run two late model races and some of you are spazzing out. Kyle will come and go while our steady racers will be there for many years building and driving great race cars and we are lucky enough to get to watch them. My loyalty is with the racers who work hard all day and race cars at night and on the weekends and many of them are average normal folks like you and me. Sorry but Larson isn’t going to beat B Shepp, Overton or Jimmy Owens on a regular basis. Larson will be back in the cup series running taxi cabs and making a lot of money doing it. I won’t be watching that garbage. I will still be watching SLM racing anywhere and any time I get a chance. I also don’t need the Eldora’s and the Knoxville palaces. Places like Whynot, East Lincoln, County Line.. grassroots tracks are just what I like to see. Amen brother.

BloomerWon
08-30-2020, 03:24 PM
It was kinda nice seeing sombody step up and whoop the R1's back side for once...

Drop Shock
08-30-2020, 03:25 PM
Are you actually retarded? Serious question flyboy

T0PSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-30-2020, 03:30 PM
It was kinda nice seeing sombody step up and whoop the R1's back side for once...I'd like to see kl's back side. He's the best on dirt

BloomerWon
08-30-2020, 03:34 PM
I'd like to see kl's back side. He's the best on dirt

Smh! Dam dude, straighten up! Get in there and make us sammiches!
Good lord!!

BloomerWon
08-30-2020, 03:40 PM
Truth is, an 80 year old granny could win in Rumley's stuff. Just sayin...😎

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-30-2020, 03:43 PM
I'd like to see kl's back side. He's the best on dirt

How do you remember all your passwords and emails to all your user names phil? Nice try here!

BloomerWon
08-30-2020, 03:47 PM
Hahahahahahahaha.........

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-30-2020, 03:48 PM
He has a brain. Unlike you and me

Try again phil

BloomerWon
08-30-2020, 03:53 PM
Try again phil

Just take it easy the Richie boy... They get it. They can tell who's who here. Hahahahahaha and Hahahahahaha some datgum more!!!!!

Pennsboro32
08-30-2020, 04:06 PM
Truth is, an 80 year old granny could win in Rumley's stuff. Just sayin...

You’re giving bloomer today much credit.

NeedforLMspeed
08-30-2020, 04:09 PM
Where did anyone specifically say on this thread that Larson was better than Kinser. You were the only one to mentioned his name in post #9

"Larson over Steve Kinser ? That’s funny right there."

No one before that specifically said Kinser's name. So wtf are you talking about? You asked a question to a question that never existed.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-30-2020, 04:13 PM
Just take it easy the Richie boy... They get it. They can tell who's who here. Hahahahahaha and Hahahahahaha some datgum more!!!!!

Go to exit #206 have another drink

hjr2
08-30-2020, 04:44 PM
if he can accomplish this then i'll be impressedhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gywilkoupwwhahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kryptonite17
08-30-2020, 05:25 PM
Owens earned his way to the tail. Don’t fail pre race tech and you don’t get put to the tail. The only one who had a chance of beating Larson was Sheppard and the race been 55 laps he likely would’ve got him. But it wasn’t.

King1
08-30-2020, 05:42 PM
If my granny had a set of nuts then she’d be my papaw.
I’m sure a lot of world 100’s would’ve been different if it had been the World 101

Rajflyboy
08-30-2020, 06:12 PM
Larson = best dirt driver ever .. probably 3rd grade English. That means no one was better.

ZERO25
08-30-2020, 06:26 PM
Larson = best dirt driver ever .. probably 3rd grade English. That means no one was better.

I dont think the fella in Mooresburg is worried......yet!

Waldo
08-30-2020, 06:48 PM
2040...........that is the year....................
This is the year that you can compare Kyle Larson to Steve Kinser...........this debate will have to wait 20 years.

Waldo
08-30-2020, 06:49 PM
Kyle Larson will be 48 years old during the debate..........

ZERO25
08-30-2020, 06:53 PM
Kyle Larson will be 48 years old during the debate..........

According to the experts, you only have to race twice to be considered the best ever!

Waldo
08-30-2020, 07:09 PM
FACTS

WOO Sprint Car Series:

Steve Kinser
690 career wins......
20 time WOO Champion.....

Kyle Larson
8 career wins.........
0.....championships........

No comparison. This is so far off that, even if Kyle Larson won 20 Woo sprint titles in a row he still may not be better than Kinser. May not have as many of wins etc...................

BloomerWon
08-30-2020, 07:11 PM
Go to exit #206 have another drink

Why drive all the way to Oakwood when I have a perfectly good runnin still in my barn? Best dam shine you'll never drink again , if ya drink enough of it. So again, you make absolutely no sence richie boy. Hahahahahaha

None what so ever..... hahahahahaha morrissssss!!!!!

Beef
08-30-2020, 07:36 PM
How many Nascar wins does Kinser have?
Larsen has 6 and Kinser gave that a try and didn't fair very well.

Not saying one is better than the other, but I know this Larsen has some serious talent and talent trumps experience and he proved it last night.

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-30-2020, 07:46 PM
FACTS

WOO Sprint Car Series:

Steve Kinser
690 career wins......
20 time WOO Champion.....

Kyle Larson
8 career wins.........
0.....championships........

No comparison. This is so far off that, even if Kyle Larson won 20 Woo sprint titles in a row he still may not be better than Kinser. May not have as many of wins etc...................

That might be worth something if Larson could only drive a sprint.

TerryM
08-30-2020, 08:04 PM
It’s hilarious to watch these 3 or 4 posters arguing the other side of a point that hasn’t been made a single time. Keep it up, fellas, this is top notch entertainment lol.

Pennsboro32
08-30-2020, 08:23 PM
Reading comprehension isn’t very good in here.

Josh Bayko
08-30-2020, 08:26 PM
Clear troll thread and ya’ll are just feeding him.

lurker
08-30-2020, 09:40 PM
All of this Larson stuff makes me think of lyrics to the Pink Floyd song, “Have a Cigar“.

Raceready
08-31-2020, 03:41 AM
Truth is, an 80 year old granny could win in Rumley's stuff. Just sayin...Maybe, but what about Danica ?

BloomerWon
08-31-2020, 07:43 AM
Maybe, but what about Danica ?

She'd look good climbing in...

CIRF
08-31-2020, 05:21 PM
I dont think the fella in Mooresburg is worried......yet!

You're correct, the fella in Mooresburg has nothing to worry about. Why should he, even he knows he's not even in the same universe with Larson so the comparison is meaningless.

The difference is this: Larson has won races, and several were crown jewel wins, in everything he's ever driven on dirt and now that INCLUDES dirt late models. The fella in Mooresburg has never won driving anything but a dirt late model or a UMP style modified. In fact he looked less than ordinary in most of his endeavors on dirt outside of his comfort zone of DLM's and modified's. Those endeavors include looking very bad in an ARCA car and a NASCAR truck on dirt and he tried The Chili Bowl a couple of times and left Tulsa with his proverbial tail between his legs both times.

ZERO25
08-31-2020, 05:25 PM
Somehow, you always forget about those Richard Childress backed Hooters Cup races.....a 2nd and a 3rd!

Im sure its just your old age though, happens to us all!

So in 2 lm races, Larson is the best ever, huh? smh

NeedforLMspeed
08-31-2020, 05:44 PM

Ranks right up there with Tyler Redd!ck

Waldo
08-31-2020, 07:06 PM
Larson must win 500 late model races and 600 Sprint car races to even be in the discussion...............lol

Waldo
08-31-2020, 07:10 PM
There is nothing here people.....

Waldo
08-31-2020, 07:18 PM
Beef I hear you on Nascar wins, but, if you wanna go there, Michael Waltrip has 4, Kenny schrader has 4 ,Larson has 6. Get this..........Kyle Petty has 8. So Kyle petty could be a better driver than Larson...U know u live and die by the numbers........

NeedforLMspeed
08-31-2020, 07:20 PM
Beef I hear you on Nascar wins, but, if you wanna go there, Michael Waltrip has 4, Kenny schrader has 4 ,Larson has 6. Get this..........Kyle Petty has 8. So Kyle petty could be a better driver than Larson...U know u live and die by the numbers........

If there's nothing here then why do you keep commenting? Asking for a friend.

Waldo
08-31-2020, 07:22 PM
So tell me this going by numbers, who is Larson better than. Not better than Kyle Petty in Nascar. Not better than Kinser in Sprints. Not better than Bloomquist in a Latemodel..............and the numbers are a landslide..........so what is it..............?

Waldo
08-31-2020, 07:24 PM
show this to your friend.

NeedforLMspeed
08-31-2020, 07:27 PM
So tell me this going by numbers, who is Larson better than. Not better than Kyle Petty in Nascar. Not better than Kinser in Sprints. Not better than Bloomquist in a Latemodel..............and the numbers are a landslide..........so what is it..............?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O6rHeD5x2tI

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-31-2020, 07:30 PM
Larson doesn't have near as many Super Bowl mvps as Tom Brady!

Waldo
08-31-2020, 07:36 PM
Just like Aaron Rodgers, so there is no way he could be considerered greater.... that is the point. If you were a rookie quarterback in 2020 and you threw 10 touchdown passes in your first game...........there is no way u would even be in the discussion of Tom Brady............Until you won 6 Superbowls......

NeedforLMspeed
08-31-2020, 07:47 PM
Who's greater Brady 6-3 in the Super Bowl or Montana undefeated at 4-0 in the Super Bowl

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
08-31-2020, 07:50 PM
Somehow, you always forget about those Richard Childress backed Hooters Cup races.....a 2nd and a 3rd!

Im sure its just your old age though, happens to us all!

No he is before the late model deal. That what your not getting.😁

Rajflyboy
08-31-2020, 07:57 PM
Childress backed some Hooters Cup paved late model races? I don’t remember that but I guess it’s possible. Towards the end of that series these 16 year old kiddies were doing donuts after they won races in Dale Jr cars. Now we see the final product of that mess in the cup series.

Pennsboro32
08-31-2020, 08:03 PM

There’s no help for you.

Waldo
08-31-2020, 08:12 PM
You either.....thank god this is just a race forum that less than 1% of the world will ever see........

Waldo
08-31-2020, 08:34 PM
Needforlmspeed, I would say Brady........Racing is no comparison to football

Richard Petty won 200 cup races but lost something like over 1,200......
He won that much but lost more than he won.
There is football players retired that won more than they lost.
That's not gonna happen in racing.

Waldo
08-31-2020, 08:37 PM
BTW, I like Montana better.

Beef
08-31-2020, 08:45 PM

It's obvious your reading comprehension isn't very good. I never said one was better than the other.
I only pointed out he has 6 wins in NASCAR. The young man has some talent and he's showing it.
I sure he appreciates the haters as much as the people who love him.

ZERO25
08-31-2020, 09:34 PM
Yep, Childress courted Bloomer for the Busch series in the mid 90's. I dont know the exact affiliation with the supposed car owners, but ole Bloom bloom outran some of the best at the time.....Query, Gill, Anderson etc.(the who's who of asphalt racing in the south)!

This was during Bloomers dlm heyday and he said he was making more money driving for Barry than what Childress offered!

Waldo
09-01-2020, 08:02 PM
Beef, check your reading skills. I never said that u said one was better than the other. I gave u facts, which is something u cannot deny.

Waldo
09-01-2020, 08:05 PM
I, myself never said one was better than the other. Go back............I said COULD be...

Waldo
09-01-2020, 08:25 PM
Kyle Larson is 72nd on the all time Nascar wins list..... It is clear to me that the 71 drivers before him had talent, but 25 pages on a race forum wasn't talked about them because this is P####..2020 and some how you have to feel good about yourself........ Days of the New........... But let's talk about that 72. Never said I didn't like him.....

Rajflyboy
09-01-2020, 08:35 PM
Waldo is the sense of Reason on these Kid Larson threads 👍

NeedforLMspeed
09-01-2020, 08:37 PM
Kyle Larson is 72nd on the all time Nascar wins list..... It is clear to me that the 71 drivers before him had talent, but 25 pages on a race forum wasn't talked about them because this is P####..2020 and some how you have to feel good about yourself........ Days of the New........... But let's talk about that 72. Never said I didn't like him.....

I try to argue that point here but all they wanna say is he isn't in a very good quality ride. With his talent that shouldn't be an issue. He should be turning that into a quality ride.

Highside Hustler25
09-02-2020, 07:47 AM
Somehow, you always forget about those Richard Childress backed Hooters Cup races.....a 2nd and a 3rd

RC backed Hooters Cup races? Don't forget about the lawn mower races behind the Waffle House.

here's everything you need to know about Scott's asphalt career.
https://www.thethirdturn.com/wiki/Scott_Bloomquist

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-02-2020, 11:29 AM
I try to argue that point here but all they wanna say is he isn't in a very good quality ride. With his talent that shouldn't be an issue. He should be turning that into a quality ride.

Asphalt racing doesn't work like that.

dirtcrazy4u
09-02-2020, 11:33 AM
Holy canary 5 pages of this crap started by a turd stirrer. Somebody drive up to Mooresburg and ask the question then start a new thread.

Highside Hustler25
09-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Their will come a day when Chip will regret having Larson slip away.

Rajflyboy
09-02-2020, 01:29 PM
Enough with the Larson stuff (until he runs a late model again)

Highside Hustler25
09-02-2020, 01:38 PM
Enough with the Larson stuff (until he runs a late model again)

Well, the thread is titled>Kyle Larson...so...
if you don't want to read about Larson, why did you click on the thread?

Rajflyboy
09-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Well, the thread is titled>Kyle Larson...so...if you don't want to read about Larson, why did you click on the thread?This thread needs locked. That’s why.

TeNfOMaFiA69
09-02-2020, 01:48 PM
No... you and your ignorant posts need to be locked. No one cares for your 3rd grade intelligence or how big of a fan boy you are for Bubba Pollard

Rajflyboy
09-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Yep. You showing Exactly why thread needs locked. We have a ton of great racing coming up this weekend. Let’s talk about the events coming up 👍

TeNfOMaFiA69
09-02-2020, 03:41 PM
Then go read and post your stupidity on those threads... and we will continue to post about the biggest news story on Dirt at this time! Run along you peasant

Dlmfan123
09-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Their will come a day when Chip will regret having Larson slip away.He's said multiple times nobody is happier then him that Kyle is winning as much as he has been

John Boy
09-02-2020, 06:53 PM
You know, I started this thread as a goof. Just trying to have a little fun. Only one person got it. You people turn something that should be fun, into a bunch of name calling and tirades. I would hate to be a family member and sit through the holidays with you guys. It's a shame what this site keeps turning into.

ZERO25
09-02-2020, 06:58 PM
RC backed Hooters Cup races? Don't forget about the lawn mower races behind the Waffle House.

here's everything you need to know about Scott's asphalt career.
https://www.thethirdturn.com/wiki/Scott_Bloomquist

There's nothing on there. It woulda been the mid to late 90's!

Waldo
09-02-2020, 07:44 PM
John Boy it's alright that u started this thread as a goof, let me say that first. Second fly girl, there is no reason what so ever that this thread should be locked. Go wear a mask in a dungeon with the democrates for the next 50 years and tell yourself that, it's for the good. This is a race forum, that's all it is. It's not life or death. I think life itself as lived by people is a joke. So how could this forum be that important to me. It's a goof in itself. Why lock up the truth, or an opinion. It will never matter on this site. That is a guarantee.

Waldo
09-02-2020, 07:50 PM
flyboy, i guess we agree and disagree......lol

Waldo
09-02-2020, 07:54 PM
I some how got off on politics,talking about flyboys post to lock thread....don't know why........i believe it .........But I don't think thread should be locked in the end flyboy.......

Waldo
09-02-2020, 08:15 PM
Look at post #99 I made, and then go back and look up the thread where Terrym said I must be on drugs. All complete sentences in 99 or very close. Does he Know Joe Biden, or the #### he says on a daily bases. But yet you are critiqued on a dirt racing site that means nothing.....last laugh.

Rajflyboy
09-02-2020, 08:43 PM
Brandon and Brandon Together have 44 SLM wins this year alone. Larson ain’t even in the discussion for best dirt SLM racer this year. I’m still waiting for that Wonder Boy Larson shirt in the mail. I hope none of you fanboys steal the box off my front porch when it gets here. 😜

TerryM
09-03-2020, 06:48 AM
I haven't seen one single person suggest Larson is the "dirt SLM racer of the year". You inject that crap into every thread, even though you know no one has said it. Your only reason for being here is to stir crap. And you calling someone else a fanboy, when you spend 90% of your time on this site gushing over Scott Bloomquist, is hilarious.

TerryM
09-03-2020, 06:50 AM
You know, I started this thread as a goof. Just trying to have a little fun. Only one person got it. You people turn something that should be fun, into a bunch of name calling and tirades. I would hate to be a family member and sit through the holidays with you guys. It's a shame what this site keeps turning into.
Everyone knew your post was in good humor. It's the idiocy that followed that's so typical of this site.

Rajflyboy
09-03-2020, 07:40 AM
I haven't seen one single person suggest Larson is the "dirt SLM racer of the year". You inject that crap into every thread, even though you know no one has said it. Your only reason for being here is to stir crap. And you calling someone else a fanboy, when you spend 90% of your time on this site gushing over Scott Bloomquist, is hilarious.I already told the story. Back when they had the Colossal race in Charlotte years ago they had an autograph session. All the drivers were at tables. Organizers shut the thing down but there was still a line the length of the Grandstand. I wasn’t even a Zero fan back then. Scott got up from the table and walked the entire line and signed everyone’s stuff and talked to them. I started being a Scott fan that very day. He could have easily went back to the hauler (but he did not). It’s not all about the driving.

Barbecueboy
09-03-2020, 08:06 AM
The colossal always had the coolest trophies and winning gear.

Miss that race.

TerryM
09-03-2020, 09:29 AM
I wasn't questioning your Bloomer fandom, just pointing out that you are the same thing you're accusing other people of being. I don't really see a lot of Larson fanboy stuff anyway. I just see a lot of people who are kind of blown away by the year he's had. I mean seriously, how can you not be? He deserved to briefly pop into the DOD rankings and he'll drop right back out in a week or two. I don't see it as a big deal. He's having one of the most remarkable all-around years in dirt racing history and deserves all the recognition he's getting.

Rajflyboy
09-03-2020, 09:47 AM
The colossal always had the coolest trophies and winning gear.Miss that race.I miss that one too.

Highside Hustler25
09-03-2020, 10:22 AM
Rajfly, yep Scott has always been accessible to the fans. Like when he used to rope off his pit area at Eldora till they put a end to it.

BloomerWon
09-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Rajfly, yep Scott has always been accessible to the fans. Like when he used to rope off his pit area at Eldora till they put a end to it.

Had you not been in the way all the time trying to get closer to Scott?? Them there ropes would have never happend, and you know that!! 🤓