PDA

View Full Version : Pierce/Feger contact...

TeNfOMaFiA69
09-04-2020, 12:23 AM
Looks like Bobby used him up a little... when is the 32 ever going to stop driving through people?

cgrace
09-04-2020, 12:28 AM
Looks like Bobby used him up a little... when is the 32 ever going to stop driving through people?Yes, Pierce most certainly did. Surprised they didn't give Feger his spot back.

NeedforLMspeed
09-04-2020, 12:34 AM
Feger should go over there on a 4 wheeler and ram Pierce's car while it's on stands.

LugNutz
09-04-2020, 02:46 AM
That would show that Feger stooped to there level of Stupidity

grt74
09-04-2020, 02:58 AM
Yes, Pierce most certainly did. Surprised they didn't give Feger his spot back.

watched the video, he did that one on his own, racing deal

dirtcrazy4u
09-04-2020, 05:09 AM
Why is anyone suprised that BP used someone up in a corner ?

Rajflyboy
09-04-2020, 05:22 AM
It is called racing. We don’t want F1 rules in late model racing.

JabberJaws83
09-04-2020, 06:35 AM
I agree with that on the rules, drivers just need to police it themselves on the track under race conditions.

HoosierDirtFan
09-04-2020, 06:53 AM
Rajflyboy

You don’t want driver going out there in the track and driving like Rambo either. Some where some day some fellow drivers and teams will get tired of getting walled or used up and some one will take in upon them selves to pay him back in a big way and this forum will go nuts.

Barbecueboy
09-04-2020, 07:01 AM
I fell asleep by feature time and missed it with feger,but I can say with certainty that the slider/crossover/split the middle move that Bobby used to win his heat race was absolutely awesome.

That's how you do it folks.

Jking24
09-04-2020, 07:07 AM
How does the leader of a race. "Use"sombody up getting into the first corner on a Delaware style restart. I'm a feger fan but that was a racing deal. I don't think feger was quite their yet so Bobby may not of heard him but even if he did. Weather you like being race that way or not the leader has the right to go where ever he wants. If you can't get next to him and force him to have to alter his line sorry about your luck.

00Hdmn
09-04-2020, 07:19 AM
Not a Pierce fan at all and I think he gets away with a ton of dirty moves but this wasn't even close to being one of them. Feger would have had to take them both out to make that line work going into one, his only chance was Pierce going to the top and that wasn't going to happen on that track.

Rajflyboy
09-04-2020, 07:31 AM
I actually think you do see a lot of respect for equipment in late models (because a lot of drivers work on the cars themselves). They know the result of a wreck and the pressure it puts on the crew.

TerryM
09-04-2020, 07:42 AM
LOL at this thread. The Pierce obsession continues. The reason dirt late model racing is the best racing is, the cars can, and regularly do, make contact. That's why it is and always will be better than sprint car racing or any other form of open wheel racing. Without the chance of contact, it's just not the same sport. Some fans are so ate up with hating on the Pierces, they've lost site of what makes the sport so great. Snowflake Syndrome has invaded 4m lol.

Dirt Reynolds
09-04-2020, 08:02 AM
Bobby Pierce had a bagel w/ cream cheese for breakfast this morning.

Ruben was interviewing him while he ate, and said that he looked HIGH, WIDE, and HANDSOME.

427c.i.
09-04-2020, 08:24 AM
I actually think you do see a lot of respect for equipment in late models (because a lot of drivers work on the cars themselves). They know the result of a wreck and the pressure it puts on the crew.

Well, there’s the drivers that work on the cars themselves and then there’s the drivers that tear stuff up and watch the crew fix carnage. When you never have to clean up the mess, it makes you not care what kind of mess you make.

WisWildManFan
09-04-2020, 08:33 AM
Pierce would get the benefit of the doubt if he wasn’t pierce lol I just would like to know what Jason said about it

TurboTurtle17
09-04-2020, 08:40 AM
LOL at this thread. The Pierce obsession continues. The reason dirt late model racing is the best racing is, the cars can, and regularly do, make contact. That's why it is and always will be better than sprint car racing or any other form of open wheel racing. Without the chance of contact, it's just not the same sport. Some fans are so ate up with hating on the Pierces, they've lost site of what makes the sport so great. Snowflake Syndrome has invaded 4m lol.Snowflakes syndrome, you add the syndrome to try make it your "own". Either way not dam soul is a snowflake. For words like that is pathetic ignorance to uae twoards other PEOPLE. Ignorance like proves to me ignorant dumbed tf down fools actually do think they are somekind better than whom you are directing your childish ignorance at! "Snowflake" grrr ignorant fools ........

smooth32
09-04-2020, 09:14 AM
Fans have gotten soft. Back in the old days, when MEN were in this sport, they had those steel bodies and they hammered them back out. they leaned on each other, banged against one another and the fans in the stands loved it. Thats why the stands were full. Now days the bodies are made of flimsy aluminum and if you drive by too fast the wind will ripple it for you. Heaven forbid if ANY contact is made. The fans wont have none of that! Lets not turn this into boring nascrap. Not everytime someone bangs or rubs or even spins somebody is it dirty. But thats where we go.

Dirt Clod
09-04-2020, 09:22 AM
I was watching the race live. That track was as slick as ice. Feger drove in to hot, deep and spun. How does the leader off a restart "use someone up"?

WildBill32
09-04-2020, 09:31 AM
What happened? Oh, that's right... Feger spun himself out on a restart. Oops... Carry on...

IL LM Fan
09-04-2020, 09:32 AM
I was watching the race live. That track was as slick as ice. Feger drove in to hot, deep and spun. How does the leader off a restart "use someone up"?It's Bobby. If he was anywhere in the vicinity, the nut huggers get excited.

Highside Hustler25
09-04-2020, 09:33 AM
How does the leader of a race. "Use"sombody up getting into the first corner on a Delaware style restart. I'm a feger fan but that was a racing deal. I don't think feger was quite their yet so Bobby may not of heard him but even if he did. Weather you like being race that way or not the leader has the right to go where ever he wants. If you can't get next to him and force him to have to alter his line sorry about your luck.
You summed it up pretty well. That's kind of my take as well. Booby did chop him off, but if I was the leader going into 1,I would of done the same thing. Hated it for Jason but that's a racing deal.

cgrace
09-04-2020, 09:39 AM
IMO Bobby knew Feger was there down the front stretch. The tire was right there. Pierce chopped him off and made contact. Feger's options were take out Bobby and himself or not. Chances are if Feger did it to Pierce. Pierce gets his spot back or has a hissy fit on the track. That's the part that pi$$es me off.

88racing
09-04-2020, 09:45 AM
Feger drove under him late Bobby probably didnt know he was their. That was just a racing deal. Now Bobby did drive through Bob Gardner when lapping him.

Mister Ricochet
09-04-2020, 10:14 AM
Feger drove under him late Bobby probably didnt know he was their. That was just a racing deal. Now Bobby did drive through Bob Gardner when lapping him.

Agree here. If a thread was gonna be started about someone getting "Pierced" I thought it would be when he needlessly spun Gardner............... One helluva pass by Pierce splitting 2 cars in his heat race though.

Anyone know where Shirley was last night?

smooth32
09-04-2020, 10:18 AM
Agree here. If a thread was gonna be started about someone getting "Pierced" I thought it would be when he needlessly spun Gardner............... One helluva pass by Pierce splitting 2 cars in his heat race though. Anyone know where Shirley was last night?shirley blew up in hot laps. went home to change motors for tonight. i imagine everything is wore out after summernationals.

TeNfOMaFiA69
09-04-2020, 10:23 AM
shirley blew up in hot laps. went home to change motors for tonight. i imagine everything is wore out after summernationals.

He also blew out 2 trailer tires on the way to FC... so all around a horrible day for Shirley

TerryM
09-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Agree here. If a thread was gonna be started about someone getting "Pierced" I thought it would be when he needlessly spun Gardner............... One helluva pass by Pierce splitting 2 cars in his heat race though.

Anyone know where Shirley was last night?
First of all, on these Illinois bullring tracks, a lot of times you have to lean on a lapped car to pass them. That’s just good, aggressive racing. That’s the kind of racing I pay to see.

Shirley had motor issues in hot laps. He loaded up and left.

TerryM
09-04-2020, 10:29 AM
Snowflakes syndrome, you add the syndrome to try make it your "own". Either way not dam soul is a snowflake. For words like that is pathetic ignorance to uae twoards other PEOPLE. Ignorance like proves to me ignorant dumbed tf down fools actually do think they are somekind better than whom you are directing your childish ignorance at! "Snowflake" grrr ignorant fools ........
I apologize for using the term “Snowflake”. I didn’t mean to offend anyone. I thought it was commonly used in today’s lexicon. I’m only here to talk racing. As for “syndrome “, I thought that was common lexicon also. My bad.

Highside Hustler25
09-04-2020, 10:53 AM
No need to apologize to that nut. He should be apologizing for his acid trip posting in the tailgate section. 

BloomerWon
09-04-2020, 11:05 AM
No need to apologize to that nut. He should be apologizing for his acid trip posting in the tailgate section. 

He just plumb creeps you out don't he? 👀

Pennsboro32
09-04-2020, 11:06 AM
Snowflake is the “cool” term old men think they’re using nowadays.

BloomerWon
09-04-2020, 11:21 AM
I always liked Suzy Snowflake myself...

She was cool!

Mister Ricochet
09-04-2020, 11:27 AM
TerryM

First of all, on these Illinois bullring tracks, a lot of times you have to lean on a lapped car to pass them. That’s just good, aggressive racing. That’s the kind of racing I pay to see.

I'm always ok for a tutorial but need to mention Fairbury is my home track and have been to Farmer City, Kankakee and LaSalle more times than I can count nearing 20 yrs. Have seen a lot of passes on bullrings and a lot of reckless spin outs.

My point is the Fegar thing IMO was a racing deal but coming up to lap Gardner in his first attempt on a multi grooved surface and bump him going into a turn thereby spinning him out was needless. .......Locked down track, trying to pass for a lap or more and the slower guy won't get out of the way by all means move him out but that's not what the "pass" of Gardner was.

Watched the 2019 Silver Dollar race this week. Pierce won but McReadie and others gave the kid a rough ride, blocking, bumping, pinching much of the race. Kid gets into victory lane and immediately starts firing on a bunch of drivers who never race him clean. This goes on for awhile even when they get to talking about the racin he comes back to not being raced clean and he sure wasn't this race IMO.

Love watching the kid race but since I started subscribing to DoD, LORTV and Dirtvision the last 3 months I see Pierce differently as I've seen a ton of him. Kid races hard and up to and over the edge often, is a helluva wheelman, is good for the fan, but IMO anything he gets I see him as having coming........ Loved seeing McReadie make his life miserable in that race. Seems the seasoned vets are most offended by the kid and that's reasonable.

TS FAN
09-04-2020, 12:06 PM
Pierce is a GREAT young racer and kicked butt last night. You Pierce haters are simply to be laughed at. I knew after I watched the race that the haters would blame him for Feger, as was said, going in hot and spinning himself out. You haters should find some legit things to talk about. It is like the way the media treats the President. Pretty soon people just tune you out. The ignorant hate is just pitiful

BloomerWon
09-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Pierce is a GREAT young racer and kicked butt last night. You Pierce haters are simply to be laughed at. I knew after I watched the race that the haters would blame him for Feger, as was said, going in hot and spinning himself out. You haters should find some legit things to talk about. It is like the way the media treats the President. Pretty soon people just tune you out. The ignorant hate is just pitiful

Funny how you're always "tuned" right into the "hate", mate... Lol at you on this one you Tony loving laughing guy you... hahahahahaha

TS FAN
09-04-2020, 12:50 PM
Just for the record, you need to get some kind of life. It seems all you do is sit behind your keyboard all day and post nonsense.

Barbecueboy
09-04-2020, 01:37 PM
A snowflake calling out snowflakes, lol.

The Gardner deal was no more a racing deal than was the head on head turbo deal.....Bobby drove through the 4 and didn't need too.Bobby had everyone covered last night.

I rarely get noisy and overly excited watching sports on television but the pass ,slider, whatever you want to call it 32 made in his heat was a thing of beauty......my wife came running down the hallway wondering what the hell all the hollering and holy sh!ts were about.

Barbecueboy
09-04-2020, 01:41 PM
What happened? Oh, that's right... Feger spun himself out on a restart. Oops... Carry on...

Did you spill a que shoe in your eyes Wild Bill? Granted feger could have done things differently but he sure didn't just spin out on his own.

BloomerWon
09-04-2020, 01:44 PM
Just for the record, you need to get some kind of life. It seems all you do is sit behind your keyboard all day and post nonsense.

I'll get one like yours... Siting there all day watching someone do that... lmfao!! 😜

BloomerWon
09-04-2020, 02:10 PM
Did you spill a que shoe in your eyes Wild Bill? Granted feger could have done things differently but he sure didn't just spin out on his own.

No, he did have some help spinin'er round bbqb... but we all understand bobby was just funnin with Jason. That's what the " good fun" people do ya know... 😎

chopter33
09-04-2020, 02:11 PM
feger should have taken him out. pierce uses up the whole track. went from the top to bottom before he got to the corner.

modman1010
09-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Anyone that has drove a late model can tell you that visibility out of the drivers side is not great with how the decking is in cars now a days. Guarantee you on a restart from the lead he had no idea Jason was there. And with Gardner that dude gets lapped every night and is out there racing like he’s the only guy on the track. Lay over flag or not he’s out there arcing the corners and swinging out wide on the straightaways like he’s the leader.

BloomerWon
09-04-2020, 02:20 PM
I sure miss and wish they wouldn't have taken the cartwheel act out of their program, darnit all!! The show must go on tho...

Barbecueboy
09-04-2020, 03:21 PM
I agree he looked in the way last night, but everyone else seemed to have no problem getting around him without the chrome horn......the best on the track last night by a mile should have had the same ease.

No sense driving through someone if you don't have to.....and he didn't have to.

That's the part that kills me with you huggers......we all saw the great move Bobby made in his heat and are in full agreement, we all saw how he drive through Gardner too and some of y'all act like its gardners fault somehow.

And then you wonder why people think you're idiots sometimes.

TerryM
09-04-2020, 03:28 PM
Honest questions ... how many in this thread actually watched the race? And how many talking about watching a lapped car getting lapped by lead lap cars, were there in person? I’m guessing one will be a hopefully good number, but two will be really low.

formercrewguy
09-04-2020, 04:00 PM
Looks like Bobby used him up a little... when is the 32 ever going to stop driving through people?

When they get out of his way. Choo choo.......

grt74
09-04-2020, 04:10 PM
unless the car on the inside is 3/4 up on the left side if not side by side, there is no way to see it

GottaGoFast
09-04-2020, 04:15 PM
It's so funny how the hate for Pierce ends in him doing something he didnt even do. Are the people in here 12 years old or do they just not know anything about dirt racing?

WisWildManFan
09-04-2020, 04:37 PM
You boys could find your a$$hole even tho you can’t see it? Just saying lol

grt74
09-04-2020, 04:49 PM
wiswild, i can't get to your intelligence level, i don't go down on things

"mic drop" because there is nothing else to say lmao

WisWildManFan
09-04-2020, 04:57 PM
wiswild, i can't get to your intelligence level, i don't go down on things"mic drop" because there is nothing else to say lmaoI guarantee you will never get to my intelligence level

grt74
09-04-2020, 05:01 PM
I guarantee you will never get to my intelligence level

all in fun don't take it to heart, but the door was open, lmao

WisWildManFan
09-04-2020, 05:04 PM
Lol I only have hatred towards one member on here but luckily he’s on a cognitive decline

TerryM
09-04-2020, 06:49 PM
I knew those questions would kill the thread lol.

BloomerWon
09-04-2020, 07:08 PM
I knew those questions would kill the thread lol.

But yet you checked back 6 diferant times to see? Pretty obvious you want to keep it going so here ya go...

I was there and with my own eyes, what do I see? I seen bobby carelessly spin Gardner when everyone else drove around him with little to no troubles. We can do this all night if you want but I'd rather just sit back and watch you bobby defenders make fools of yourself on you own, defending him. What say you? Hahahahaha

Hoosier_Dirt
09-04-2020, 07:15 PM
Racing deal. Nothing else!

Jking24
09-04-2020, 07:57 PM
feger should have taken him out. pierce uses up the whole track. went from the top to bottom before he got to the corner.He's the leader he can do what ever the hell he wants until sombody is next to him and that part has to happen before the guy turns other wise it's to late witch is wday happened to feger

Jking24
09-04-2020, 08:01 PM
I agree he looked in the way last night, but everyone else seemed to have no problem getting around him without the chrome horn......the best on the track last night by a mile should have had the same ease.No sense driving through someone if you don't have to.....and he didn't have to.That's the part that kills me with you huggers......we all saw the great move Bobby made in his heat and are in full agreement, we all saw how he drive through Gardner too and some of y'all act like its gardners fault somehow.And then you wonder why people think you're idiots sometimes.looked to me like Bobby was completely out of the gas when he initially made contact with gardener. The only part i didn't understand is why Bobby decided to go under him but that being said i don't know what gardener was doing the prior to Bobby catching him

Barbecueboy
09-05-2020, 10:27 AM
It was unnecessary with Gardner......32 could have passed him in reverse.......ridiculous to drive through him.

smooth32
09-05-2020, 11:36 AM
looked to me like Bobby was completely out of the gas when he initially made contact with gardener. The only part i didn't understand is why Bobby decided to go under him but that being said i don't know what gardener was doing the prior to Bobby catching himI agree about pierce being out of the gas, every driver out there said it was very slick, one little tap and around you go...but the same few 4m faithful Pierce haters will say he drove right thru him. My thinking about Booby going under him was that gardner was all over, hard to tell where he was going and like i said, It was very slick

4Barrel
09-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Pierce vs Terbo
Pierce vs Feger
Pierce vs Gardener

Anyone starting to see a pattern?

smoothoperator32
09-05-2020, 12:15 PM
Pierce vs Terbo
Pierce vs Feger
Pierce vs Gardener

Anyone starting to see a pattern?

Conspiracy theories lmao!!!

PAbigbear
09-05-2020, 12:19 PM
Pierce and Feger was all Feger. Last I checked they don't have mirrors. It's the job of the car behind to make the pass, not have the leader move over. Feger could have easily doored 32 but didn't. Pierce dumped gardner. Nobody can dispute that. Looked like Babb got into Unzickers left rear and cut his tire down. Will there be 4 pages on that too?

cgrace
09-05-2020, 01:24 PM
Wait --Pierce vs BabbPierce vs MelvinPierce vs WisserPierce vs SchmidtI'm sure there's plenty of others as well

4Barrel
09-05-2020, 10:08 PM
Pierce and Feger was all Feger. Last I checked they don't have mirrors. It's the job of the car behind to make the pass, not have the leader move over. Feger could have easily doored 32 but didn't. Pierce dumped gardner. Nobody can dispute that. Looked like Babb got into Unzickers left rear and cut his tire down. Will there be 4 pages on that too?

There would be if Babb had been wrecking numerous people like Pierce has.

Raceready
09-05-2020, 10:20 PM
I don't understand all this clatter about contact racing ? Old Dale Earnhardt made a living out of it in a type of car with great visibility and even a rear view mirror and the fans loved it . They ate it up ! !

4Barrel
09-05-2020, 10:42 PM
SOME fans loved Dale Sr. SOME did NOT.

BloomerWon
09-06-2020, 12:26 PM
I don't understand all this clatter about contact racing ? Old Dale Earnhardt made a living out of it in a type of car with great visibility and even a rear view mirror and the fans loved it . They ate it up ! !

So you're in agreement bobby makes "contact" with others to take them out in order to win? Cool!! Most of the bobby bunch can't man up to that factoid...

BloomerWon
09-06-2020, 12:29 PM
Ole bobby tried to take out Feger Friday night too on the last laps but missed lmao. He looked like a fool dragging his right rear around... real classy.

NeedforLMspeed
09-06-2020, 12:38 PM
So you're in agreement bobby makes "contact" with others to take them out in order to win? Cool!! Most of the bobby bunch can't man up to that factoid...

Hook, line and sinker

WildBill32
09-06-2020, 01:39 PM
Well... Look out Eldora... Bobby has a new car & it is kicking A$$ and putting a hurting on the rest of the field. The Tall Cool One has found something in this car named Lucky. The man behind the curtains has went to work during his time off. And is ready to tame the Big E... Smile...

NeedforLMspeed
09-06-2020, 01:44 PM
I think the level of talent and equipment will probably be stronger at Eldora rather than at FC and FALS for a MARS race. lol

WildBill32
09-06-2020, 02:02 PM
I think the level of talent and equipment will probably be stronger at Eldora rather than at FC and FALS for a MARS race. lolThis is true... But, the first night out in this car he was getting ready to put Babb & Moyer a lap down before the yellow came out. I know... He was just cherry picking again. Lol

tigwelder
09-06-2020, 03:55 PM
all of the experts on this post have proven they don't know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).guess who won FALS.