PDA

View Full Version : Randy Weaver

TerryM
09-10-2020, 06:39 PM
In just a matter of a few minutes, he has become my favorite DLM driver to listen to on a TV broadcast. Get this guy in the booth. He’s great.

B_K
09-10-2020, 07:11 PM
Funniest dude in the pits.

JimBo
09-10-2020, 07:17 PM
I'm a fan.

callmez
09-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Great guy and am loving his insights. Nothing against the fan-style enthusiasm of the others, but he adds something to the broadcast that they just can't do.

Dirtfan04
09-11-2020, 05:57 PM
This is absolutely the best produced Eldora broadcast I have seen. I think Randy was the missing element. The humor he brings is very entertaining, but it is also very impressive how sharp and knowlegable he is about everything they ask him about. He brings this whole new perspective of "the drivers view" to the broadcast. Easy to see why he was such a successful driver.

TerryM
09-12-2020, 09:01 AM
This is absolutely the best produced Eldora broadcast I have seen. I think Randy was the missing element. The humor he brings is very entertaining, but it is also very impressive how sharp and knowlegable he is about everything they ask him about. He brings this whole new perspective of "the drivers view" to the broadcast. Easy to see why he was such a successful driver.
You nailed it. Absolutely agree with the missing element part too. The broadcast team has had it pretty well covered, with the exception of a tech guy who sees the things the average viewer might not see, and then break it down in a way they can understand what he’s talking about. The fact that he also has a great sense of humor, just makes it better. He’s the perfect guy for the job, and it sounds like DOD/Flo got a bunch of positive feedback already, so I think we’ll be seeing more of Randy going forward.