PDA

View Full Version : Fire Bottle

strong08
09-30-2020, 09:59 AM
I have a fire bottle that will be expiring in May of next year. Has anyone ever tried to send one back to the manufacture to have it re-certified and what does something like that generally cost. What would be the best way to ship it, I am assuming that its considered a hazardous product. I have been looking online at maybe just buying a new bottle but I havent really found anyone that just sells a replacement bottle without hardware. Any suggestions would be helpful.

billetbirdcage
09-30-2020, 03:28 PM
I have a fire bottle that will be expiring in May of next year. Has anyone ever tried to send one back to the manufacture to have it re-certified and what does something like that generally cost. What would be the best way to ship it, I am assuming that its considered a hazardous product. I have been looking online at maybe just buying a new bottle but I havent really found anyone that just sells a replacement bottle without hardware. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I might try a local fire extinguisher company and see if they can refill/check/re-certify it.

ZERO25
09-30-2020, 07:24 PM
I might try a local fire extinguisher company and see if they can refill/check/re-certify it.

They can. My best friend works for Cintas and I had already inquired of it!